commissargizz
+123|6463| Heaven
rubbed it and a big fat genie appeared and granted you 3 wishes what would you wish for?

oh don´t make one of your wishes to have more wishes, that´s greedy.
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6563|I'm a Viking....Norway
that everyone hade unlimited wishes:) -not selfish.
seraphite86
+1|6473|Florida
Mercedes-Benz CLS
100% paid college tuition
A gift certificate to Toys-R-Us
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

First thing I would wish for is an infinite supply of money for myself. I'd use it to pay for the rest of my college tuition, housing, and books. Then once I graduated I'd just buy a house and do whatever I want, like try to make my own music or movies, or something like that. It'd be so nice to be able to live without having to worry about money. I'd definitely make a yearly donation to organizations. I'd also pay for my siblings' college education and buy my parents a new house to retire in. Only problem is that I couldn't let my friends know, because then they'd beg me for money all the time, and they'd all start kissing my ass, which is something I don't want. Oh and I'd also buy the best computer possible that money can buy

As for a second wish... I don't know. Maybe wish that some decent politicians will get back in office. After Reagan things have gone drastically downhill. I can't wish for World Peace because nothing can stop human nature and keep people from fighting. I'd just want things to be more calm and less violent.

A third wish... I really have no idea. Even just my first wish is good enough, maybe I'll give the other two back to the genie and tell him to find someone else?
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6721|oregon
uhm.....car=Saleen S7
10 billion dollars =P
and uhm, better world conditions (eg. no global warming, and clean up greenhouse gasses)
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

1. Like 10 billion dollars in tax-free cash, stored in a bank account in Zurich with a very nice interest rate.

2. Perfect eyesight

3.  A muscular/well-toned body that always stays muscular and well toned so I don't have to work out
jamie_v1.1
+35|6502|Leeds, UK
999 Billion Pounds (im in the UK)

An end to all civil wars and armed conflicts

The love of the hottest women i could dream up!!
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6568|Oxford
An exact replica of the earth, except that I am overlord and ruler and provided with all the trappings such a position would entail. For example: Hareems, luxury vehicles, including yachts, jets, super/luxury cars, mansions....I could go on. This would be a job, but only in the loosest sense of the word. Delegation would be my forte, leaving me to use/abuse my omnipotence at will.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
an extra new life taking place in the middle ages but i keep my currect knowledge

second wish doesnt mather, im going to have a great time!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North
#1 mind control
#2 never ending supply of money
#3 eternal life/youth

as you can see ive given this a good deal of thought
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6551|Scotland

krazed wrote:

#1 mind control
#2 never ending supply of money
#3 eternal life/youth

as you can see ive given this a good deal of thought
Minus the eternal life, (you say the secret code and you will die) so you can live until your sick of it
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North
yeah.... you're right, have some sort of ritual to go through to do that... good idea
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6542|Sammamish, WA
1. Another magic lamp with the exact same properties as the first lamp (when I first received it, i.e. no wishes used) to appear immediately after I wish for my third wish on that lamp and any subsequent lamp.

2. Any other person that I do not explicitly allow to possess the lamp may not use it and I am unable to grant possession of the lamp by coercion.

3. Whatever I want...
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6551|Scotland
R.O.E

1. No wishing for more wishes

2. No wishing for more lamps

3. No wishing for chickens

Only rules
tino275
+14|6612
1. Lots of $$$$ At least "ONE BILLION DOLLARS"
2. an unchanging healthy physique with the ability to eat as much as i want reguardless of amount of exercise
3. Genie to be free except for the ability to take away any of my whishes.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6474|Belgium
1:health for ever and good physique
2:be able to read everyones mind
3:become emperor of belgium and kick some french ass outta here
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6655

White-Fusion wrote:

R.O.E

1. No wishing for more wishes

2. No wishing for more lamps

3. No wishing for chickens

Only rules
No wishing for chickens!!!! you mother fuker....lol

1. I wish had a good job, so that I could earn my own milions to hell with it being given to me.
2. Id wish that my brother had never been born with muscular dystrophy, so that he could live a normal life.
3. Id tuck this last one away for a time I may need it.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6551|Scotland
No chickens, its the rules sorry. lols
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6551|The Land of Claywhore
1.Time travel

2.Invincibility

3.Pie

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2007-01-10 12:39:16)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6551|Scotland
lego not pie

Last edited by White-Fusion (2007-01-10 12:43:56)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6551|The Land of Claywhore

White-Fusion wrote:

lego not pie
But i really like pie

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2007-01-10 12:45:10)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6551|Scotland
So do i, but its lego
Skorpy-chan
+127|6345|Twyford, UK
1. Enough money so I don't have to worry about working or finding a house, but not so much I go nuts and go broke. (I'm almost flat broke currently)

2. Immunity to traffic laws. (Damn things. So annoying.)

3. Dancing lessons. (Inability to dance == only things stopping me being social.)
Entertayner
+826|6570

1. All wars are teh gone!

2. Being in love with my girlfriend for ever more (awww)

3. A genie lamp for every non-chav and non-emo that would use it responsibly. (unlike you rabble )
eagles1106
+269|6583|Marlton, New Jersey.
1.  Considerably large amount of money

2.  The ability to time travel

3.  I would save this wish because money and other posessions dont always make you happy and if something fucked up, I could use this wish to make things the way they used to be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard