The Bartenders Son
+42|6664|online

112505 wrote:

You don't sound like your in the army at all. You sound like a immature 8 or maybe 40 year old. If you are in the army I respect you for that.
Please tell me?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio
Hooah!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio
"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "
The Bartenders Son
+42|6664|online
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!

112505 just got hit with the BIG GREEEN Weenie
The Bartenders Son
+42|6664|online
"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. " <---- thats funny stuff

lol
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

What?
+5|6291
Why must you hate me? It's just the internet. I didn't think you'd get so offended by me that you'll make a thread about it.
liquix
+51|6424|Peoples Republic of Portland
I can't figure out what kind of statement is trying to be made, /suicide pls?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

112505 wrote:

Why must you hate me? It's just the internet. I didn't think you'd get so offended by me that you'll make a thread about it.
Some people just like to trip out over the littlest things. Don't worry about it, no one knows you, no one hates you. This thread will get closed because it's a PM conversation, not a thread. The Bartender's son will get flamed to no end if the mods leave this open.

Bartender's son, don't be a silly bitch
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6727|Scotland

Hooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhclosedddddddddddddddd

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard