Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic
Why no-one has made this thread already I don't know but here it is.

All your thoughts/praise/comments about the series can go here.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6610|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
its super duper

/end
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

jsnipy[crowbar]Towelly

It is a truly awesome series, brutal deathmatch.
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6705|DUTCH snap ik!
half life is nice
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

jsnipy wrote:

jsnipy[crowbar]Towelly

It is a truly awesome series, brutal deathmatch.
Towelly[Super Gravity Gun]jsnipy
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

The Half-life series are the best games I've never played.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6394|Canuckistan
Half Life singleplayer is good, except that they always make me go underground where I have to fight boring zombies is annoying.
acidkiller187
+123|6600
Never played it.....
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Flaming_Maniac [grav gun + saw blade] this thread
golgoj4
+51|6744|North Hollywood
I love half life, about as equal or more than bf1 & 2 because

HL1, sweet game, i dunno if anyone remembers the rebar crossbow and the laser guided rocket launcher...plus the maps were so well laid out for all out carnage.

Counter-Strike, love it or hate it, really opened the door for mods in general. Pretty freakin awesome for all of us gamers because even if you dont like counterstrike there were still other mods.

If you have played HL2, then u know the physics engine is fuckin sweet. The next game i bought after HL2 was BF2 because I didnt care about anything else. Plus, the graphics as well, jeebus.

All in all, I love half life for the fun its given me and for what its given pc gamers in general. If you dont like the series, you have to admit that a lot of the modern fps games, including bf2 are the descendants of Half Life. Its freakin sweeet!

oh yeah, and my personal fav, killing people with toilets fired at their head with the gravity gun. With that thing there is ALWAYS ammo...

Last edited by golgoj4 (2007-01-03 11:51:22)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic
I will not let this topic die.

Oh and if someone would like to tell me how to get Episode 1 working I'd appreciate it.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Is episode one worth it? I was definitely going to get episode 2 with portal, but I never got 1.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Yep, it's worth it, I hear that they have made the next 4 episodes, but they release them with a long time span between them because they add lots of fancy new stuff to it, EP2 coming now in 2007, wouldn't really be fun with 2004 graphics.
falafel
+5|6300
hl2 own couz it's different. i love the horror/sci-fi/alien theme. best single-player FPS ever. i should try out HL1 someday

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard