Wisher1981
+1|6767|SWEDEN
Just wanted to se if people felt the same.... I have played all the sf mapes relativelly much.. dont feel that i have only one favorite... like in originall bf2.. where theres only a few maps that are good...

Well do ya feel the same??? Are the maps in sf so much better?? or is it just me!!!
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6707|Vancouver BC Canada
Vanilla all the way...dont like the night or lack of planes...this has allready been posted...
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6771|Brixham, UK
I <3 devil's perch.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6768|The Netherlands
NO WAY i love the old maps. unfortunately a lot of servers are playing karkand now. why do we have 12 maps if we only use 1
wonkey20
+18|6721

fdcp_elmo wrote:

NO WAY i love the old maps. unfortunately a lot of servers are playing karkand now. why do we have 12 maps if we only use 1
I agree
Opiate
+0|6738|Ontario, Canada
I also prefer the new maps. It's the lack of planes that make it good. Mostly urban settings too.. Planes are fun and all but they are unbalanced whoring machines. Simply put there is much less raping in SF and more intense close battles. The only problem I have with the new xpack/patch is the system requirements jumped and I had to turn down my settings so I wasn't swapping the whole match. I'm sure we will see new planes with the mini addons they making .. 2 before spring. Hopefully they have a decent counter..
Deathsc-O-pe[CoD]
+0|6783
Yeah troop combat maps are where there fun is.  I like all the SF maps and I am not much for piloting but i like to hop in a helicopter every once in a while.  And Karkand has alot of troop combat so that's y i think alot of ppl like it.
Wisher1981
+1|6767|SWEDEN
Actually i take it back.. its all equally good... just got my first legit plane vs plane kills with an airplane.. (bought a new joystick) and it was so fun... newer played much plain maps before.. but now... i wanna become a real pilot... or in this game... i wanna be a plane whore... since its bad being good at vehicles in this game...

but i think its easier to get points in bf2:sf... and there is more ground action... funnier way of playing... well thats what i have to say any way
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6723|Sweden
I totally love the urban maps like Karkand Mashtuur and Sharqi
CaimanReid
+-2|6771
I really really enjoy playing the night maps in SF, though I rarely use the night vision goggles, I've had some really fun rounds, especially on devils perch which is perfect for playing MEC engineer and using AT mines, and Leviathan is just really fast paced and good fun. I wouldn't say I prefer them over the older maps, but they are a welcome change, I especially enjoy the close quarters, indoor combat.
spuddy1981
+10|6375|england
I think the maps are ace but pc carnt cope with NV dont know why.
agent146
+127|6399|Jesus Land aka Canada
nope its just you
spuddy1981
+10|6375|england
I think some of the main maps would be better as SF.  Def karkand.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6302|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Lul, imagine night maps WITH planes.

CarelessPilot [Teamkills - F-35B] InnocentTeammate
CarelessPilot is no more.

I could imagine that,
"HAY GUYS I'MA DROPPIN' MAH BOMBS"
"YOU IDIOT, THAT WAS US"
"ZOMGZ RAMMER"

Then I'd be honestly motivated to buy SF.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
spuddy1981
+10|6375|england
The flares could even be used to show where needs bombing.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6151
Youve got a heli in devils perche
with nightvision its not even that hard
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6781|Over there
The heli is on Leviathon 64 players, ONLY!  And is great fun, but why the gunner has green vision and the pilot has white is beyond me!

And I think having a round of Mash, Warlord, Jalabad, Ghost Town, Karkand, Sharqi, Great Wall would be my ideal night!  Without having to change servers obviously! Yes, I love CQB
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6425|Belgium

Furious=UKLF= wrote:

And I think having a round of Mash, Warlord, Jalabad, Ghost Town, Karkand, Sharqi, Great Wall would be my ideal night!  Without having to change servers obviously! Yes, I love CQB
Iron Gator is good for CQB as well.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6689|respawn screen
Wow, this thing is old. And Yes, SF maps are better.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6458|The Land of Scott Walker
Yep, SF maps are more fun.
RECONDO67
+60|6649|miami FL

Wisher1981 wrote:

Just wanted to se if people felt the same.... I have played all the sf mapes relativelly much.. dont feel that i have only one favorite... like in originall bf2.. where theres only a few maps that are good...

Well do ya feel the same??? Are the maps in sf so much better?? or is it just me!!!
thats why we call BF2 vanilla after we experience SF
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6178
Iron Gator and Road to Jalalabad FTW
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6233|cs_connecticut‬‭
I love Ghost Town, the Russian's vs. the Brit's!
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6781|Over there
Forgot Gator, Defo one of the better maps, great once you know you're way round!!
cospengle
+140|6500|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I like all the maps, but I like the teamwork aspect of zips and grapples. Sometimes it's nice not to get raped by jet whores too So for me SF is superior, but if there was no vanilla maps with jets BF2 would be lacking overall.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard