+122|6558|Omaha, Nebraska!

Kmarion wrote:

That kid did something to him...
rofl ima laugh if the kid tried to grab tigger's ass
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

I heard that like 9/10 of the people in those costumes are Women, cause a Man won't do such a stupid job.
I beg to differ, I imagine most people in those suits are just poor Uni/College students. In the last year I have been in two different animal costumes, a Dog and a Dinosaur, (and I tell you I have a new found respect for Barney.)

Good on Tigger for slapping the kid. Honestly it looked to me as if the kid was trying to get some action from Tigger and Tigger rightfully slapped him.

Maybe you're right MLI, it probably was a chick...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6662|Ohio
the ability to see in that suit is probably extremely limited.
if that "punch" was intentional, i will eat my own liver with some fava beans and a glass of Chianti
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6636|InGerLand
I think Winnie the Pooh should have the dad and then piglet the mum, man that would be funny dumb family versus disney land the parody of kingdom hearts but without anyone japanese
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6844|Lithuania
I bet you it was an accident.. I'm sure you can't see a whole lot while in that costume ... perhaps he was just moving his hand and accidentally clocked the kid in the face..

How much can it hurt though, anyway... the costume isn't made of f-ing steel..............
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
eagles1106
+269|6601|Marlton, New Jersey.

PoP wrote:

Ya feel Tiggers ass, you get pimp slapped.
ahahah...

FFLink13 wrote:

OMG! I don't have anything against you Americans as a whole, but some of you really take things too far. I've read about people Sueing(?) companies for not having the most far out warnings on appliances, and now this. It's just... Unbelievable...
Yes, the US has some anus cakes.  But it isnt all of us.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6449|Washington State, USA

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

I bet you it was an accident.. I'm sure you can't see a whole lot while in that costume ... perhaps he was just moving his hand and accidentally clocked the kid in the face..

How much can it hurt though, anyway... the costume isn't made of f-ing steel..............
well the kid looks like a nerd and sounds like one so im going to assume he is a pussy
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

If those pussies are suing over a petty thing like this, that employee in the Tigger suit didn't hit him hard enough
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6667|Keyboard
Americans and they´re constant whining.....
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6777|San Antonio, Texas

People that are right wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

If those pussies are suing over a petty thing like this, that employee in the Tigger suit didn't hit him hard enough
eagles1106
+269|6601|Marlton, New Jersey.

Yaocelotl wrote:

Retards who are constantly generalizing the United States as a whole when they can't even use the right form of the word their/there/they're.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

eagles1106 wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Retards who are constantly generalizing the United States as a whole when they can't even use the right form of the word their/there/they're.
ahahaha! I agree
YunDog
+6|6567
That punk was doing something with his arm behind tiggers backs - the lying little prick

look at the footage - Tigger puts an arm lock on the punks left then comes in with a left hook

Tigger shoulda slapped him down then butt fucked him just to teach him lesson

Last edited by YunDog (2007-01-08 21:46:10)

Tetn1s
+59|6659|Los Angeles
It wasnt a chick,

QUOTE:

Park officials temporarily suspended Michael J. Fedelem while they investigate the accusations

Michael is a boys name? Its didnt look like the punch was on purpose.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6463|Australia.
From the looks of it, the kid is trying to finger or play with Tigger's arse/tail. If you watch closely, you can see the person trying to move that lil' punk's arm away from his/her back.

And now they're going to sue over a minor incident.

Just my 2 cents.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6559|Sammamish, WA
And seriously, how hard did that kid really get hit?! Not only did his head barely move backwards from the impact but there was no immediate sign of pain or alarm or moving to protect himself. If you get clocked in the face you'd react in some way...and I saw little reaction there, more like disbelief. If you *really* feel the need to take a bite out of Disney for such a small incident and poorly perceived injustice then so be it, but I say it's unwarranted.

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2007-01-09 00:08:54)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

FFLink13 wrote:

OMG! I don't have anything against you Americans as a whole, but some of you really take things too far. I've read about people Sueing(?) companies for not having the most far out warnings on appliances, and now this. It's just... Unbelievable...
Actually, it is true, many schools have had to ban "tig" or whatever you want to call it because they are scared of the parents suing the school if the child trips and hurts himself while playing this game.
Just shows you that most Americans are renown for their "suing" attitude.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6649|Germany
Tigger wanted to break his arm oO

Last edited by Cubefreak666 (2007-01-09 09:17:00)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

Mr.Casual wrote:

That kid looks like he needs to be punched.
I love that justification, here have a karma

Martyn
tino275
+14|6629
If i was that kids father i woud have beat his ass and made him appologize to Tigger.  Dumb ass kidd look at his face you can tell he's up to no good.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6648|USA
whats a kid that big doing playing with tigger anyway..
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6449|Washington State, USA

smtt686 wrote:

whats a kid that big doing playing with tigger anyway..
i think he might be a little...ahem slow
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
Why the fuck is this news?

It is funny but not news.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard