sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand

Ayumiz wrote:

PvtStPoK wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Can we put the sex out of the question yet? I need to overcome the first obstable of wooing her.
stick with holding her hands for now, try to kiss her on the cheek a couple of times, if she responds positively, try again saying a couple of sweet words like i love you . if she doesn't want kisses, thats bad, dumb her and try with her best friend to touch her at warm places (try to kiss her first, she might not like being touched that fast). WARNING  if they have Best friends necklaces or  jewelry of any kind with those 2 words, her best friend might already received message texts on cellphone about you, thats bad.

if you have more  questions, keep them coming
I havent found a gf yet, though, but my problem is, i am too shy, whenever i see a nice girl infront of me, i really shiver even though she wants to have a conversation.
don't think of her as a nice girl then, think of her as a nice person
really just make friends with her and at the same time find out whether or not she would even be interested in a relationship (make sure during not after or else she'l only ever be your friend, though this may be better in the long run...)
wow...i find it strange that this is my advice as most of the romantic and saucy things in my life have been fairly accidental as a part of just trying to get to know people
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6385|San Jose CA.

White-Fusion wrote:

I are 16, and talking to girls is easy now, i went to a party with my mate (around 20 girls, and me and my mate)
Sounds like your a Pirate to ....
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
Love is playing battlefield 2with our girlfriend
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Anyone have msn? Maybe if i am having some probs i might talk to ya.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

XFire>all other messenger programs

Maybe that's why I don't get any! =p Yeah man I'm kinda like you, shy around girls whom I feel attracted to. It's not like I can't talk to girls period, it's just girls (well, one girl in particular) who I'm attracted to. Ah well. I prefer not to let it get me down. I'd rather be upbeat and single than emo and single.

edit: omfg Fredrik, I wish this girl I liked (I hate using that word for some reason. It's more than like, but I don't feel like it's love lol) played BF2 =p we could have dates in choppers.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-01-08 18:03:59)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6563|Here.
like -> relationship -> love.
Entertayner
+826|6572

Life is a song, love is the lyrics.
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6557|QLD, australia
do u guys think 15 is too young to be getting into a relationship?
Entertayner
+826|6572

frankyman_88 wrote:

do u guys think 15 is too young to be getting into a relationship?
No.
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6557|QLD, australia
ok, cos im kinda tossing up between asking her out or just staying friends, what do you reckon?
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6684|Stillwater, Ok
Like its been said before. Confidence is a key thing that girls are into. I used to be really shy and wasn't very confident in high school.  Got to college and all that changed.  They key is to not try and think of what to talk about. This creates an awkward silence usually.  Like said before...try to get to know them as a friends first. If they are interested you will know soon enough.  Shoot this winter break I just had was awesome. Ran into alot of old friends and made new ones at the bar.......Then again I did walk into the bar with boxers one night and left with out them cause a bachelorette party claimed them. Heres a few of the girls i met.
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/Josh11385/DSC00030.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/Josh11385/DSC00023.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/Josh11385/892670869_m-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/Josh11385/DSC00038.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/Josh11385/justme.jpg

Could add alot more but facebook url is easier  http://okstate.facebook.com/profile.php?id=17101914
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6557|QLD, australia
i am confident talking to any girl, im just not sure whether i should get into a relationship
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6557|QLD, australia
btw, nice chicks
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6684|Stillwater, Ok
Lol thanks.  I love college life. Its too easy being able to approach girls in a bar or at a party.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6563|Here.

frankyman_88 wrote:

i am confident talking to any girl, im just not sure whether i should get into a relationship
if you like her, and she likes you, i'd say go for it, but just take things easy. i think there's a few ppl on these forums who met their bf/gf around 15/16 and now quite a few years later are still with them..
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6392|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Ayumis your a ugly son of a bitch to be honest ive seen your pic and it looks like you have been droped face first as to many times... thats why you arent getting da chicks
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6396|Evilsville

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Ayumis your a ugly son of a bitch to be honest ive seen your pic and it looks like you have been droped face first as to many times... thats why you arent getting da chicks
And you probably look like an Aboriginal.
Show us your picture if you dare.

Love has got nothing to do with looks.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6465|luton. uk
if you re agrange this:

girl meets boy in park

then you get this:

boy parks meet in girl

lol.

i think you just get to know her first then make a move on her. just kind of start off slow, find out what she is into and then when you see her in the street or something say 'hello'.  when you get friendly enoughw with her then make a move and cross you fingers mate.

good luck.
Entertayner
+826|6572

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Shut the fuck up you useless dick, we have all had problems in the past with the opposite sex, this guy's come here to ask for advice and you go and say that... Whether it's true or not there's still no fucking need. 

I hope you get addicted to WoW, then I'll come along and steal your computer so slit your own fucking wrist then I'll come and save you from death and let you do it again until you get the fucking point that he deserves our help as much as you deserved help from anyone who helped you when you were having a problem.
tino275
+14|6613
Love is unexplainable(PERIOD)

Looks have very little to do w/ finding a girl. They may help w/ the degree of hotness of your partner.

Be realistic. your not going to get a supermodel on your first try.

Be sociable. Even if you don't like to talk much going out and being around people (including girls or what ever sex you preffer) helps. Also Keep up on things News, movies, music what ever. you should alwayse have some small talk in you "pocket" to talk about(Not all girls play BF2). and Don't for get to listen and respond to their opinions.

Be yourself. unless your an ass. Girls like that. There will alwayse be a someone that likes who your are.

Be Clean.  Girls are more attracted to some one who bathes, brushes their hair, and cuts their nails once in a while. Oh and don't forget "smell goods" (colone / body Spray) but not to much.

Do this and your golden.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
to all these people who say:

'love has nothing to do with looks'

BULLSHIT.

you know at first glance whether you are attracted to someone. if they are ugly you never even consider them in a romantic way.

you all know it's true but for some reason you've all been educated to hide your penis between your thighs and not say it.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6358
I've always been shy but girls always liked me for some reason, they would literally chase me through school, I dont know how it works to be honest but when I see a girl who makes me realize what kind of life Im living I know Im in love with her, you know, ur on your pc wasting your life on the forum, you see a girl and start thinking about stuff, you suddenly wanna get out and go crazy but you realize you cant coz you are trapped in your room, theres nowhere to go

I hope that doesnt sound emo but thats how it is, forget internet life and go out, dont be shy and be original
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

Parker wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Stop looking and expecting and it will fall in your lap.
This has got to be the best piece of advice I've heard so far.  Some times you just have to be patient and wait for it to come to you.
thats how i met my wife....it just happened.
Same here.  Just enjoyed life and doing what I wanted, then I was hanging out with friends and there she was.  We talked for hours when we met - like we'd known each other for years.

Wooing:
In general, just pay attention to the girl you’re interested in and listen to her when she’s talking.  Sooner or later, she’ll notice you’re paying attention.  Use phrases like “right, sure, yeah, mm hmm, exactly” in combination with eye contact and appropriately timed nodding of your head.  That shows her you’re paying attention – women love that.  Yeah, the eye contact can be scary as heck when you’re first meeting an attractive girl, but that shows her you’re tuned into what she’s saying and that you’re not scared of her (even though we all are inside at first).  If you get caught staring during your eye contact and she notices, use it to your advantage.  Just smile and have a nice complement about her eyes or face ready.  You don’t have to be sappy and all women like to feel pretty.   When it’s your turn to talk, ask questions to keep the conversation going unless she’s asked you a question.  We know women like to talk, so let em.   Keep in mind a huge portion of communication is body language, only about 20% is verbal.  Be relaxed if you’re sitting, but don’t slouch.  If you’re standing, keep your shoulders back in a relaxed way.  Over time it’ll all be natural, take your time and enjoy the conversation.  If you hook up with her, keep doing the above and buy her thoughtful gifts and if you're capable, write her stuff.  Overall it really is the thought that counts, but whenever you can afford to spend a little more, do it if she's the right one.  Good luck man.

Edit: someone above mentioned knowing what to say to avoid ackward silence.  In junior high, I was caught in the awkward silence more times than I'd like to remember.  Solution? I literally rewound the situations in my head where I got embarrassed and rehearsed good responses.  Dumb?  Maybe.  Effective?  You bet.  Btw, why is this in the junk drawer, this is a serious discussion.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-01-09 18:31:24)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

Krappyappy wrote:

to all these people who say:

'love has nothing to do with looks'

BULLSHIT.

you know at first glance whether you are attracted to someone. if they are ugly you never even consider them in a romantic way.

you all know it's true but for some reason you've all been educated to hide your penis between your thighs and not say it.
Kinda. I'll admit, show me Carmen Electra v. Ugly Betty and I'll be attracted to Carmen. But there's a difference between attraction, AKA whacking off to the idea of banging the chick, and love, AKA talking for hours on end about something that seems so menial to anyone else but you and your girl.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6414|da ville, va
Here is what love is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHrlhNyDyPw

Last edited by evilcartman99 (2007-01-09 18:50:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard