thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6328|teh alien spaceshit

Superior Mind wrote:

thtthht wrote:

I watch the discovery channel, K-1 and Pride, and Nick at nite and a bit of teennick just for the humor.
stop watching teennick before your penis falls off.
K-1 and Pride will save me.
SoC./Omega
+122|6538|Omaha, Nebraska!
I only watch football games, 24, and occasionally Mythbusters and the history channel
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6328|teh alien spaceshit
If you think American soap opera is bad, wait till you see Eastern Asian soap oprea. I nearly ripped my eyes out after watching for 3 minutes and 34 seconds. Nothing but nagging,nagging, and fighting. Yet so many people think it is emotional, dramatic, and understanding, and that I should learn how to watch those stuff. It is just plain GAY!

Last edited by thtthht (2007-01-06 10:25:08)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6616|InGerLand
I watch it if its a new programme or a comedy and i watch the occasional documentary that isn't about genitals in other words i watch TV about twice a week if at all...
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6740|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

IG-Calibre wrote:

watch very little TV, though i'm keeping reminding myself to watch Dispatches this monday "Fighting the Taliban"
Sean Langan witnesses the bloody battle to retake the strategically critical town of Garmser in Helmand province. Overstretched and outnumbered, are the British troops fighting an unwinnable war in Afghanistan? ..
http://www.channel4.com/news/dispatches … _home.html
I don't believe I forgot to watch this gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyone know any good torrent sites for British TV stuff?
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6671|Canada Eh?
I don't watch all that much, and we have a dish!

I usually just watch the Discovery type channels (Discovery,History,National Geographic), occasionally G4TechTV when the right shows are on, occasionally I'll watch Simpsons,Family Guy and CSI: Las Vegas.

Last edited by Vampira_NB (2007-01-08 18:53:12)

ts-pulsar
+54|6500
I pretty much only watch the history channel, a couple shows on the discovery channel, and cartoons like Family Guy and South Park.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6490|Connecticut
Espn
Malloy must go
IRONCHEF
+385|6488|Northern California
Never.  What is this...this, "television?"  Is it expensive?  Does it come to my home?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Majority of TV=
- Home makeover shows
- Fat people trying to loose weight shows
- Crappy soaps.
- Criminal Investigation dramas, (CSI, SVU, NCIS...)
- Discovery Channel "Documentaries", (Mythbusters, American Chopper, Monster Garage...)

My parents wonder why I prefer my computer...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I watch very little to no television. I've lived with basic antenna for almost my whole life and it's been more than enough. At my school we get basic cable for free, but I still don't watch it. Only shows I watch are: 24, Heroes, The Amazing Race, and sometimes MadTV.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

The latest taste of TV I've gotten was during my vacation. I couldn't take it. It went like this: gay show, gay show, gay show, stupid TV movie, gay show, stupid TV movie. And stupid commercials in between. Finally just switched to a documentary channel and watched critters chew on stuff, but even that was interrupted by commercials.

I'm glad I have a collection of DVD's.
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6441
Ever since I started bf2, I haven't really watched any tv.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard