+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

This should be interesting...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6402|The Gem Saloon
wow great vid man.
i love glenn beck.
so it turns out the jews arent as evil as everyone thought.......
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563
Quite funny. Except for the deliberately subtle inaccuracies placed underneath the humour.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-01-08 16:05:21)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Reserving a slot on the same page as the OP for a response to the video for when I get to see it. I imagine I'll be responding...
lol, now thats funny.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Great video! That was most amusing, and does actually give you a fairly reasonable idea of the whole situation. Are there other episodes?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Kmarion wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Reserving a slot on the same page as the OP for a response to the video for when I get to see it. I imagine I'll be responding...
lol, now thats funny.
Especially when he actually watches it...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lol, now thats funny.
Especially when he actually watches it...
I think an alarm might have went off when he saw
so it turns out the jews arent as evil as everyone thought.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
PRiMACORD
+190|6633|Home of the Escalade Herds
What a biased load of crock.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6605|Seattle

Awesome video.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6837|Grapevine, TX
Biased, well maybe, but if you are a sick twisted freak, like me. I get it. Period. Glenn Beck ftw! Man I love that guy! Thanks for posting this, some need a quick history lesson here, and its simple enough that all can understand, lol

Edit:  Aaaawwww yeeeaahhhh!

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2007-01-08 16:02:32)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Biased, well maybe, but if you are a sick twisted freak, like me. I get it. Period. Glenn Beck ftw! Man I love that guy! Thanks for posting this, some need a quick history lesson here, and its simple enough that all can understand, lol
aaaawwww yea. (insider here)
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6413|North Carolina
The video was humorous, but the expected simplification of the situation led to a certain amount of bias.

Still, Beck does make a good point about how the Arabs basically use the Palestinians as pawns and how the British basically just wanted to get rid of their Jews with the creation of Isreal.  Why Europe has such a long history of anti-Semitism is beyond me.

At least the prejudice that the Arabs have makes a little more sense.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6569

Parker wrote:

wow great vid man.
i love glenn beck.
so it turns out the jews arent as evil as everyone thought.......
No, but the Zionists are.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6569

Turquoise wrote:

Why Europe has such a long history of anti-Semitism is beyond me.
Because, after they left their traditional homelands, 2 things happened:

1)  Many of them migrated to Europe, and nobody likes migrant labour.  This is sort of the same as the reason Americans hate Mexicans

2)  Others became traders, and, at that time traders were viewed as the lowest of the low, because they bought something at one price, and sold it at another, much higher price

So, basically, they were unfortunate enough to be the demographic who made up the largest part of the two most hated vocations.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6569
Wait, aren't discussions on Israel banned?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6413|North Carolina

Bubbalo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Why Europe has such a long history of anti-Semitism is beyond me.
Because, after they left their traditional homelands, 2 things happened:

1)  Many of them migrated to Europe, and nobody likes migrant labour.  This is sort of the same as the reason Americans hate Mexicans

2)  Others became traders, and, at that time traders were viewed as the lowest of the low, because they bought something at one price, and sold it at another, much higher price

So, basically, they were unfortunate enough to be the demographic who made up the largest part of the two most hated vocations.
Good points...  But you'd think they'd get past that prejudice by now.  It seems like making holocaust denial a crime is just an overcompensation of deep-seated prejudice that they haven't quite evolved past.

Granted, I understand why some people hate Isreal.  Given the situation Israel is currently in though, I can't really blame them for some of the actions they make.  The hardliner Palestinians certainly make it hard to enter any peace accords as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard