https://theimaginaryworld.com/tic745.jpg
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6544|USA bitches!
I suck w/ shotguns, period.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6730|Singapore
I suck at the knife, cant seem to get 7 IAR but i got 100kills on my belt.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6615|inside the recesses of your...

Ayumiz wrote:

I suck at the knife, cant seem to get 7 IAR but i got 100kills on my belt.
Get on an IO Warlord map, long round, low man server and stalk snipers.  7 is pretty easy if you don't suck. (Don't you love advice like that....)
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6418|San Antonio, TX
My biggest weakness (oddly enough) is I basically tend to worry too much about the people on my team.  [I would rather spot the enemy tank to help rather than run and hide from it.]

I guess I really don't use the nades enough.  I'll see three baddies and go in with my gun blazing.  Then when I'm laying there looking up at 2/3 of them left it dawns on my that I should have thrown a nade and then switched to gun.

Still working on figuring out the angles on the GL... can't hit that guy in the open field quite yet.

NEVER, EVER get in a heli with me!  I swear I must have a homing device on me that guides all enemy fire to the heli.

Other than that, I tend to stay in the stand alone AA too long... (come on reload, reload, I can kill this guy if I can just get one more shot).  I hear the first chuck then I'm usually dead.
JaggedPanther
+61|6470
My weakness is making ppl fly in the air by driving into them, it's like crack I tells ya
Flakturnal
+21|6438|Perth,WA
AT kit.
trying to get my kits to 1 but AT just continues to get worse.

Taking out a tank and a vodnik then getting killed by a guy with a gun is just heart breaking stuff
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6840|Waikato, Aotearoa
Avoiding incoming fire. I can never quite stop getting hit
JDizzleNO1
+1|6394

iPoon.be wrote:

JDizzleNO1 wrote:

i get really jittery sometimes when the fire fight gets too tense, hence i lose everytime
Try to stay at a distance, maybe you should try being a sniper.
yeah ive gotten a little better at this.....and i rock with sniping..but im not the best
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6658|Farmland, England
None. FLYING JETS DOESN'T COUNT OF COURSE.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6325
I get kill frenzy.. I know I'm about to get caned from the side, but I want to take down the bastard I'm shooting at.

I'm getting better at leaving the action just to stay alive, and having my fiancee hit me and say "MOVE, YOU STUPID ARSEHOLE" certainly gives me the rush I need.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6638|can
Jets & Tanks
VorteX
+6|6334|Lithuania
only jets
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6566|United States
I think my only real weakness is my habit of using the mouse scrolling wheel to change weapons.
K3rt6699
+70|6365
Sometimes, i know what i SHOULD NOT do, in a certain situation, or i'll get killed....then i will still do it i...dunno why.
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6834|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee

BeerzGod wrote:

I think my only real weakness is my habit of using the mouse scrolling wheel to change weapons.
yup..that sucks!!
docnutz
+39|6755|B O S T ON area
dog fights in a plane, it just do nothing for me.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6348|uk

I'm crap at anything uninfantry, but none of those really count for me, as i AM infantry!

I am bad at hanging back.... i will rush forward with no support... thus getting myself killed. However after 1 year of doing this, i have learnt, and have seen my KDR increase in leaps and bounds
soalfa
+7|6523|raahe finland
forget the flag capping and start hunting  enemysoldiers
weasel_thingo
+74|6323
vehicles for me i just plain suck.
i can drive and fly well its just i always die
DeltaGrey
+1|6521|Finland
My computer, intensive fight and i get max 10fps...

Thats why keep i nice and smooth snipe the bastards

Last edited by DeltaGrey (2007-01-08 08:42:33)

Mosh
+2|6739
anyone using a pkm against me.

doesnt matter where i am, what im doing, or what rank they are.

if they're using a pkm, im dead. period
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6590|Las Vegas, NV USA
Chopper piloting is probably the one thing that I really could use some practice in.  Most of my time in a chopper is gunner time, so my positive k:d ratio is primarily based upon gunning.  It sure as hell isn't based on flying the damn thing.

On a side note, every one of my worst enemies have been bomber pilots while I was racing from flag to flag in a buggy.  Whenever I get bombed a couple times, I make it a point to find the nearest AA unit to ruin their fun.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6670|Canada Eh?
I'm terrible at the whole support kit in general, which is probably why out of 250 hours I have 2 hours as Support (half my time is spent as either Assault or Medic)
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6578|MANCHESTERRR
Avoiding shit. Most of my deaths are from blindly running into nades or where all the enemy are. Saying that, the second one has imporoved my 1 on 1 no end. I used to suck @ choppers, no more.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard