AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6374
After some less seriously done fragmovies i finished my 1st seriously made movie
The clips is only from pcws/matches, nothing from public.

Heres the download link from megaupload and click Click here to download it from filefront!, it should go pretty fast so dont worry over the size of 120mb.

I had some problems with the quality but i think its ok.
Please give me some comments about what could be better to my next fragmovie and a good soundtrack u think could be good in a movie like this.  ( im gonna fix the quality prob )

Hope u guys enjoy it from Tigershark.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-01-07 15:07:49)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Downloading NOW!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Put it on filefront, 167 kb/s

How long is this thing?

Edit: Down to 50 kb/s If this thing isn't done in 15 minutes I'm quitting it.

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2007-01-07 12:24:34)

MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6341|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Why not just use Filefront or something similar?
I get "All download slots assigned to your country are currently in use, check back in a few hours" or something like that

*Edit:* dl'ing now

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-01-07 12:30:11)

AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6374
Should go faster, When i tested i had 900kb/s
Thx for the advise, i promise to use filefront to the next movie

Uploading at filefront right now should be finished in 20min.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-01-07 13:05:41)

INDREKK367
+10|6457
All download slots assigned to your country are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6374
Ok uploaded on filefront now
Click here to download from filefront!
plz download now.
The_Jester
+52|6462|Italy
Nice, just too short.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
I had 4-500 kb/s from megaupload.

Yay, nice vid, cant really find anything to criticize. I liked that you put together long sequences, most fragmovies are put together by 5-10 second clips, the fast forward thing when nothing happens is the way to do it so, nice nice nice.

Music? I dont know, not the best, neither the worst. I have some favorites, but i`ll have to save them in case i make one my self some day
INDREKK367
+10|6457
Was it only me or was the video laggy?  Like running on 20fps or something...

The masthuur city backyard fight was the best part... Liked the first movie more than this one.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6450|Trondheim, Norway
stream............ or I want watch, sorry, I won't download some video, even if I wanna watch it, then I should have been in the making of it... stream it please...
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6374

Fredrik wrote:

I had 4-500 kb/s from megaupload.

Yay, nice vid, cant really find anything to criticize. I liked that you put together long sequences, most fragmovies are put together by 5-10 second clips, the fast forward thing when nothing happens is the way to do it so, nice nice nice.

Music? I dont know, not the best, neither the worst. I have some favorites, but i`ll have to save them in case i make one my self some day
thx for the comments. ill stick to that i guess

about that it was to short, ill make my next movie longer as well i guess but i think its better to have a shorter high quality video than a long standard video.

Inderek it should not be laggy its over 40fps. test shut down all applications and us winamp. I also has a very high sensitivety on the mouse so mayby that can add some lagg factor thingy.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-01-08 07:13:16)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
You're 1337 so i will download that video.

will edit with comments
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6624|Westminster, Colorado
Twas a nice video, you have AK skills.  Can you do the same with the M16?  I'd like to see a vid of that.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6374

terrafirma wrote:

Can you do the same with the M16?  I'd like to see a vid of that.
I have a fragmovie with some m16 killing but the editing isnt that good
Heres the thread and theres a download link. The clips in that one is just from a hour of public playing.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

stream............ or I want watch, sorry, I won't download some video, even if I wanna watch it, then I should have been in the making of it... stream it please...
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6374

petermassingale wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Cant find a place to stream the over 100mb file
Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK
It's a good movie GJ Tiger
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

petermassingale wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Your loss i guess...
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.

Fredrik wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Your loss i guess...
Yea...

Insane movie....

I now see how you have an 18:1 KDR ground pounding joo hax0r34r O.O (yes, hax call was sarcasm)
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.

gene_pool wrote:

Insane movie....

I now see how you have an 18:1 KDR ground pounding joo hax0r34r O.O (yes, hax call was sarcasm)
He has it by teamsteacking sides to get that + 22:1 wlr but ok!

Movie was good, liked the groups of 4-5 kills but still your first one was better (skill wise) and this one was better production wise.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2007-01-08 23:28:48)

AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6374
hehe actually i just tryed to be mec in the beginning in every round coz i love the ak101 i did never switch team in the end of the rounds :p
Its some different too on public and matches pcw. On publi u can just rush forward and slay everything in ure way much easier becouse its less teamwork in public. In the next movie ill have some m16 killing too but in this i wanted the ak.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-01-09 00:27:24)

Sambuccashake
+126|6581|Sweden
Very well done there and great aim with the AK.
Seem to find the head quite nicely.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
putfile ftw
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6374

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

putfile ftw
ok ill try to stream it at putfile as fast i get home then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard