kptk92
u
+972|6379|tc_london
---Just a note: I DIDN'T get BF2142 at Christmas, I actually got it back in October, I just want to ask this question coz I'm curious.---

Right, the question:

Q: I've seen in Recon Videos that when someone activates the camo, the screen doesn't look blurred like it usually does. Is this because they have high video settings, or is there a way to stop the blurring with all settings low?

Karma for all if they answer! (Not negatively of course )
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
I think it's got to do with the quality of the hosted video not being high enough for you to see the camo's beginning effect...
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK
its actually a load to do with the new patch, if you notice now, you can hardly see them from the walker, weras b4 you could make out the faint bodyshape... so in all i think its much to do with the patch as well as anything
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden
Before they where way easy to detect I don't know why some people bothered to rush me with it. They just got clearer on long distance to.

Now it's a lot better for those who use the camo. And the screen should be a little bit blurred when you use it.
power9787
+10|6552
you should have it on high, but it is very hard to see you for the enemy when camouflaged unless at close and with good graphics
that is just for you not for others

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard