RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Its kinda funny..just take a game from like 5 years ago and compare it with a game from now.. like Farcry and just see how the graphics have progressed in only 5 years... well the same is for HDD..
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

one person alone wouldnt need that, i think the human brain contains an estimated 14 TB of information not sure but i made a fact har har
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

surgeon_bond wrote:

one person alone wouldnt need that, i think the human brain contains an estimated 14 TB of information not sure but i made a fact har har
Games and programms and videos etc etc.. are only getting bigger and bigger..so one day a 300TB HDD is gonna be pretty normal..
Greenboi
+14|6336
well i mean games are progessing at a stupid rate... just look at TESIV Oblivion, that was created before ANY graphics could handle it..

The drive space needed for games and the likes is also increasing... i remember when you could fit games on a single floppy (and im only 17 years old )

As people have said here, its only a matter of time untill 300tb is obsolete, and Pb will take over:P
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

RDMC(2) wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

Games and programms and videos etc etc.. are only getting bigger and bigger..so one day a 300TB HDD is gonna be pretty normal..
yeah probly in about 5/10 years though
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6497|Panama
wtf
doc. josh
+48|6514
its amazing how things will progress soon we will have a virtual reality bf2 were u are the soildure and u have to run jump shoot and bunny hop on yer own. or it will connect to yer bran and u dont have to move a finger
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6734|Toronto Canada

doc. josh wrote:

its amazing how things will progress soon we will have a virtual reality bf2 were u are the soildure and u have to run jump shoot and bunny hop on yer own. or it will connect to yer bran and u dont have to move a finger
that would be the best thing ever. fuck sitting at a desk, i want to think i'm actually in a j-10 cockpit.
[RFW]Xenomorph
+9|6352|Sweden

doc. josh wrote:

i wouldnt connect my brain to anything made by ea...
The#1Spot
+105|6509|byah

kessel! wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

that would be the best thing ever. fuck sitting at a desk, i want to think i'm actually in a j-10 cockpit.
Then imagine if people put viruses in the game and turned you into a retard after playing it
GR34
+215|6515|ALBERTA> CANADA

The#1Spot wrote:

kessel! wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Then imagine if people put viruses in the game and turned you into a retard after playing it
good poimt but i think it be worth it
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Good God technology moves at an amazing rate..

a 300 TB hard drive in the next ten years?

heh, "yeah I've been thinking about getting a second terrabyte of ram for my system, what do you guys think?"

http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?news=M … FzdCwsLDE=
300tb hdd within 3 years?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard