LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6639|England
Nice SPM an KDR accuracy is good but could'nt it be better? for a sniper that is  weapons ratios are good,

KEEP IT UP, 9/10
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803
we all know you are great player lostfate..next
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6697|Australia
@ ..teddy..Jimmy

Good accuracy SPM and K/d ratio
A very very good kill streak
Try and work on your capture points/defend points
A good amount of teamwork and combat points
A good driver score (your a good pilot )
You reach assault rifle K/d of 1+ very very nice man, good work (your stats don't reflect how you play atm)
Try and get the rest of those K/d ratios above 1, it might take time and effort, but you can do it
Wake lover , great map rotations, but can still be worked on, try playing on maps with more infantry and the rest of the vehicles, this will help you become a better player as you will know how to deal with arti/vehicles and infantry, making you more aware and more discreet in your play style
A solid amount of victims, keep the list growing
A very good aviator K/d ratio,helicopter and armor ratio (but, can be better, but your stats are stained from your early days)
A good amount of ribbons/badges from both vanilla and SF, your going to have to spend little time in the tank to get veteran (i am struggling lol )
You have nearly gained your new rank, keep it up and congratulations
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6481|Australia
Falcon, I can't find your stats.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6679|dunno
Falcon

Nice vehicle stats very good infantry stats and good spm. 7/10
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6712|Hungary
The_Killer^^

1. Aviator player
2. Wake Island player
3. Lots of Gold Medals
4. Medic player

You just need a lot of hours (like myself) to get some medals like combat infantry.
You will get it soon, keep on playing !
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6720|England

venom6

Average SPM with an average KDR.
Infantry stats are negative and the vehicle stats could do with improving too.

At least you dont have karkand, wake or whorelord as your most played map, but work on those KD's.

Oh, and we need some more great wall races sometime
namelostonthetoilet
+2|6491
I say: Wow you play alot of diffrent maps , keep it up.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6608|USA
infantry only support whore. You seem to only do one thing so I'm just gonna rate it a 3/10.  Good k/d and SPM.

Last edited by elite.mafia (2007-01-05 10:44:45)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803

AUS-7th.FalCoN wrote:

@ ..teddy..Jimmy

You reach assault rifle K/d of 1+ very very nice man, good work (your stats don't reflect how you play atm)
Try and get the rest of those K/d ratios above 1, it might take time and effort, but you can do it
Wake lover , great map rotations, but can still be worked on, try playing on maps with more infantry and the rest of the vehicles, this will help you become a better player as you will know how to deal with arti/vehicles and infantry, making you more aware and more discreet in your play style
A very good aviator K/d ratio,helicopter and armor ratio (but, can be better, but your stats are stained from your early days)
A good amount of ribbons/badges from both vanilla and SF, your going to have to spend little time in the tank to get veteran (i am struggling lol )
Pure and simple/beautiful stats.
Best AT I have ever playes with and you have got me into shotguns.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6745|Reisterstown, MD

AUS-7th.FalCoN wrote:

@ ..teddy..Jimmy

I like how you rate players stats.  You always give a detailed acct on what your opinion is.  Good stuff.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6712|Hungary
Snake

You dont have Karcunt,Whorelord,Wake as most played map ! >>> Iron Gator (fine map)
You are higher in rank as me...more time and more global points.
Nice Infantry skills.
No claymore whoring but grenade spammer -> like everyone
You own a SAS medal so you cant be a wrong person.
You have fucked up a lot of people (lots of victims)
You have the EU medal and thats nice...no ribbon ? jk
Do you like Ghost Town ?
You get your chopper medal shortly -> Go for it !!!
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6802|United Kingdom
@ venom

K/D ratio average
Accuracy fair
SPM
Below average
Win loss ratio poor
weapons k/d ratios are average/below average
vehicle stats are average/below average

Sorry man i just dont think FPS games are your strong point
445+ hours playing so you have some time at this game your stats probably do not show how good you are now... Its hard to make up for those newbie months when you first start playing....
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6712|Hungary
As you know the Accuracy gets negative when u just shoot in the air or spam nades anywhere.
The Win loss ratio is not my fault as you know its teamwork and if im in a noob team who sux i cant win a battle on my own.So its about luck i guess..if you are in a skilled team who can play as a team you will win.

If I was "flamed" i want you to give me some advices.I admit im not a hardcore uber skilled player but I allways do my best.
So what should I do to became better ?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803
I would say that you should work on your infantry skills a bit. Learn how to dolphin dive, bunnyhop effectivly. I used to suck in infantry untill I learnt that and now my noob days stats are starting to dissapear.
swedge
+23|6613|haggis hill
noobtuber lol, nah not rly good accuracy with it though
http://bf2s.com/player/45611864/

Last edited by swedge (2007-01-06 04:17:02)

bobroonie.bda
+143|6835
Well Teddy,

Need to work on a few things. You say your noob stats are going away.. Hopefully you have learned a thing or two.

I dont know..

wait wait wait.. just noticed something.

basicly all you play is karkand and your infantry stats are that horrible? Do yourself and your stats a favor dont play any other map.

It looks like you either play karkand medic or J-10 it up...

sorry pal but that equals

No Respect on the battlefield.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As for swedge

good to see an assortment of maps

Your about 50 /  50 vehicle to infantry kills. Not my style but what ever.
Nice flag work though for you time in. At least when your on foot your working for the win it seems.
Need to work on new strats. You have good ACC but not a good KDR with infantry weapons. Do you find yourself in fucked situations alot? Try a new route to the flag.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-01-06 04:24:01)

swedge
+23|6613|haggis hill

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Well Teddy,

Need to work on a few things. You say your noob stats are going away.. Hopefully you have learned a thing or two.

I dont know..

basicly all you play is karkand and your infantry stats are that horrible? Do yourself and your stats a favor dont play any other map.

As for swedge

good to see an assortment of maps

Your about 50 /  50 vehicle to infantry kills. Not my style but what ever.
Nice flag work though for you time in. At least when your on foot your working for the win it seems.
Need to work on new strats. You have good ACC but not a good KDR with infantry weapons. Do you find yourself in fucked situations alot? Try a new route to the flag.
its not that i end up in fcked situations, what usualy happens is if my team end up stuck on the 1 flag and getting raped to hell i will 9 times out of 10 get out of the flag area and go to cap a flag and get half way through capping the flag and get nailed by a chopper or a nade.  i tell my team to join my squad and spawn on me to make it quicker but theyd dont, they must be happy gettin raped over and over again but meh... its bf2
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Well Teddy,

I dont know..

NOTE: BF2 is my first FPS as I have a life apart from playing video games.

Yes, I do say my noob days are going away. Up untill 4 months ago I only played Wake. My weapon stats, SPM, and KDR suffered a lot by standing on the airfield/carrier getting bombed the shit out of. Now, after these 4 months I have got 5000+ kills plus with assualt rifle and just over 1700 deaths. I have also now discovered the shotgun which I will be trying to improve from now on. I have finally hit the 1 kdr for assault rifle and am now aiming to achieve a better kdr. Yes, my noob days have gone. Hook me up on a TV2 or Rubberducky server and you will see that I am not all that my stats say I am.

+I have started playing scrims on ESL and recently played 2 pro matches which I came out on top of both times.

As for all I play is Karkand-No, Wake has 400 hours. Sharqi-50+, Dragon valley, Dalian, Iron Gator, Jalalalbad.

200 minus hours which happens to be less then you.

I have started playing many more maps and started scrimming a lot. As for the plane comment I challenge you to a dogfight any time you like.

Your stats are fucking wonderful BTW. Nice assortment of maps and can hold your back well.

"Wait wait"- Please try and refrain from your crappy attempts at sarcasm.

EDIT: Atleast try and hit a general rank

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-01-06 04:51:04)

HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6802|United Kingdom
Dont worry Teddy you can allways dream about being as good as me ;-P   

Anyhow naa Teddy is a great team player on IO and is a awsome advantadge to your squad because he will die trying to revive people if he has to....

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-06 06:40:36)

penguin.killer
+75|6634
good kd ratio decent spm but stats really dont say to much , but  u seems to be a fine player
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6802|United Kingdom
SPM Good
accuracy good
k/d ratio fair
weapons k/d ratios good/fair
w/l ratio fair
New account though im guessing you make new ones alot?
Edit- vehicle stats, hardly anything to go off of because you either A suck with vehicles or B play IO 24/7

now question how do stats really dont say much? I mean look at weapons stats if you belive that but that would take the time  to actually look at ones stats instead at just there k/d ratio spm

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-06 08:44:18)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6805|United States
HaVok

Great k/d ratio
Great spm ratio
you have all expert badges which is good

9/10
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6802|United Kingdom
smart ass :-P

just noticed you have all SF ribbons and badges/ euro forces medal and AF ribbon.. WOW nice stuff man... Too bad you still need alot of points to get your general rank.. me on the other hand i have to put in a 100 hours still to get to the 1080 hour mark for general and get veteran armor still..  Nice collection though of all badges/ ribbons for all bf2 games

meaning average/below average spm
k/d ratio average    :-P

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-06 09:38:19)

penguin.killer
+75|6634
@havok agian

Spm is good so as kd ratio. Good kit ratios to.
All weapons ratio are fine except AT rockets, shock paddles and submachineguns try fix that.
Nice amount of badges and also good vehicle stats.
Karkand whore but u seems to play other maps to which is nice.

I have around maybe 20 accounts so i added another one in my profile

I'll give u a 9/10

Last edited by penguin.killer (2007-01-06 10:36:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard