dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6711
Hi all,

I'd like to share this one with the bf2s community... a video from the recent scrim between The !nsane Killers (www.tikclan.com) and DVA/DI Team:

http://www.dvaclaymore.co.uk/movies/TIK_vs_DVADI.wmv

It is quite a big download so probably best to download at an idle time

As always, comments most welcome... constructive or otherwise The only thing I'd like to point out is that we at DVA Squad are not a serious hardcore gaming clan, it as all about having fun.

DVA`Claymore
www.dvasquad.com
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6686|United States
upload it on youtube and it wont let me download the video
dh124289
+11|6711
Works ok for me when I do a save as... getting 200k/s. Its a new hosting company i'm with and so far it has been ok.
The_Jester
+52|6526|Italy
Downloading, should be ready in 30 minutes.
You should stream it anyway, not many people are gonna download 400+ Mb.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6488|USA
streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeammmmmm
The_Jester
+52|6526|Italy
Ok, I watched the entire thing.
Sorry if I sound like an ass, but the gameplay was horrible.
Jet attacking helos with missiles, a chopper not killing anything for 5 minutes on sharqi, AT missing super-easy shots, jet bombing team-mates. I was expecting something "pro" from a clan battle video.

The editing was ok, and 20 minutes of video require a lot of work.
By the sub-titles, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun anyway, so your lack of skill doesn't really matter.

Again, sorry for this harsh comment, but prepare yourself for a lot of flames if any so-called "pro" is gonna watch  your video.

+1 for the effort anyway
dh124289
+11|6711

The_Jester wrote:

Ok, I watched the entire thing.
Sorry if I sound like an ass, but the gameplay was horrible.
Jet attacking helos with missiles, a chopper not killing anything for 5 minutes on sharqi, AT missing super-easy shots, jet bombing team-mates. I was expecting something "pro" from a clan battle video.

The editing was ok, and 20 minutes of video require a lot of work.
By the sub-titles, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun anyway, so your lack of skill doesn't really matter.

Again, sorry for this harsh comment, but prepare yourself for a lot of flames if any so-called "pro" is gonna watch  your video.

+1 for the effort anyway
No need to apologise Jester, I appreciate you taking the time to watch the video and pass comment on it. I should perhaps have been clearer in my OP that this was a friendly scrim rather than a serious pro/league match.

I thoroughly enjoyed making this video, and everyone involved had a great time on the night, lots of laughs on TeamSpeak and banter between the two teams and I hope that some of that came across in the subtitles which I added to the video.

The level of skill on show might not be up to the standard of some of the "pro" BF2 players out there but this community is made up of players from the entire skill spectrum and hopefully there will be people who will enjoy it for what it is, a fun event between two clans.

And with all due modesty, I thought some of my kills in there weren't too shabby at all
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6593|Hungary
Its me in that video

Only 2 times when i do something nice:

1. Roadkill
2. "Thats my J-10" killing him with anti tank

Last edited by venom6 (2007-01-08 02:57:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard