Ratzinger
+43|6417|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Um, 4-0 as of today, last 5-0 in Australia was 1922.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6608|Brisbane Australia

Entertayner wrote:

I hate Australians.. Apart from Sarrk and Gene, they're just smecksy.. <3
Smecksy?? I dont know what the hell that is but I dont think I like it.

Oh and for future reference before you enter a 10 page thread just to post shit maybe you should like to check out this thread http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=57688

Now back on topic....

Flintoff has been quoted saying the 2006/07 team will not be only the second team in England to go down 5-0 in the ashes but I have to wonder how comfortable he is with that statement now.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6818

Ratzinger wrote:

Um, 4-0 as of today, last 5-0 in Australia was 1922.
It's not going to be 5-0.  Weather forecast looks like rain.  Unlucky, eh?
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6416

Ashes are over, and now Cricket Australia has to refund all the tickets for the game that never happened.    That was quick, eh?
Ratzinger
+43|6417|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

aardfrith wrote:

It's not going to be 5-0.  Weather forecast looks like rain.  Unlucky, eh?
If its 4-0 and you don't play the last, is that a whitewash?

Even if it doesn't rain, do they REALLY want to play it?
kinglufc
+6|6514
lol we loose, i am a keen cricket player and well its all gone to pot =]
my childhood heros SUCK =[
we fail
wtf happened over there
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6462|Brisbane, Australia
WE WON YAYAY... sry late to come in the post, i was on holidays..... watching cricket... eating food from the BBQ

i love the trash talk in here, but people who say i hate English people/ Australians should be whacked over the head with a cricket bat
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
The only reason we enjoy beating you Pom's so much is that it gives you something to strive for...a goal if you will.

You see we arent being mean we are just raising your sights to help you improve yourselves
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6533|Bournemouth, South England
Phucsache: Fair one on the cricket, but I draw your attention to post #22 page 1 of this topic.  Come on, dude, get your culture right!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6699|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I have nothing but the utmost respect  for the Australian team, management, background staff, fans, media just about everybody.  As a nation can us Brits (im a Taff remember) honestly grumble because Aussies are taking the piss outta us?  "5-0, 5-0, 5-0, 5-0" sing it as loud as you can all you Bruces n Shelia's as when we won last time round we had a party, went on a bus ride and then went and rewarded all our brave brave heros a fucking M.B.E.  Whooo Whooo Wowwww there, hold on a minute.  My Grandads fought for brititan in the war, they didnt have a fucking M.B.E, all these lads with pads have to do is avoid bouncers or googlies for 6 weeks every 2 years.

Im not at all suprised at how this has panned out, please go back and read my first post it contains the following statement:

I got a feeling that after loosing for 20 years and keeping hold of the Ashes for a short time, were taking them back home to where they belong.  All England have to do is win 2 out of 3 with 1 game being drawn (at least) to retain the Ashes and bring them back to Lords (home of cricket).  I dont think they have it in them and think they will loose quite comfortably, it isnt my wish.  Heart says England win, head say, fat fucking chance.

I was almost correct with it, to my suprise I read the Ashes actually belong at the MCC/Lords.  There is a "Massdebate" over here right now over where the Ashes belong.  In the blue corner you have the tag team pair of Ian Botham and Richard Branson (what the fuck its got to do with him I dont know) and in the red corner, cricket bat weilding, wife smashing, mrs smacking Geoffery fucking Boycott (twat, sorry, Twat).  The Blues reckon the winner of the series should take them home, as do I, the reds disagree.  On the radio earlier a man called in to add his 2p worth.  He went on to explain how the Ashes were donated by a Aussies wives years n years ago, (I didnt know that bit) then the chap goes on to tell us how the urn must stay here in the UK regardless of who wins the Ashes as its part of our heritage.  Cheeky fucker I thought it was donated to us by Aussies so no matter what history we have with it, they will always have a longer one.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread regarding Cricket, I hope a few more people have been introduced to the game but next time the Ashes comes along I hope not to be here typing about it but opening the bowling for us, hey I may even wear a tribute to bf2s on a tee shirt and as I wheel away after taking a wicket with the 1st ball and lifting my T shirt to reveal the words bf2s.com you can all tell your kids "thats him off the website".  England do say they have a few good youngsters coming through but at 31 something tells me they arn't on about me are they?

CONGRATULATIONS AUSTRALIA, Thanks Shane, fuck off Glen never liked you anyway (j/k)
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6462|Brisbane, Australia
the new hype over the ashes....... should the ashes stay in Australia when Aus wins and stay in England when they win?

i say that sounds fair
SargeX_au
+29|6778
ffs it was over b4 i woke up
i thought the pommies could hav at least held out till lunch lol
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6607|SE London

Machine_Madness wrote:

the new hype over the ashes....... should the ashes stay in Australia when Aus wins and stay in England when they win?

i say that sounds fair
Never gonna happen. They're important and we're not going to trust a bunch of Australians with them.
demondspawn
+7|6787|Aussie in the UK
They are important to you shame you could not even win one match LOL, you should hang your heads in shame.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6699|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

demondspawn wrote:

They are important to you shame you could not even win one match LOL, you should hang your heads in shame.
Oh god I just noticed your location, I bet your loving this right now arn't you
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
Go gett em Demon w00t
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6555|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Paul Collingwood, an MBE from 7 runs.

What an embrassment.

l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6698|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
AUSTRALIA RULE

Bye warnie you were the best
demondspawn
+7|6787|Aussie in the UK

1927 wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

Oh god I just noticed your location, I bet your loving this right now arn't you
Funny thing is no-one wants to talk to me at work today not sure why, they all seem to walk the other way when they see me LOL
TheLostOne
+11|6538

TeamZephyr wrote:

What an embrassment.

It was 17!!!!

He scored ten in the second innings.

Well played, we got our arse kicked, etc., etc.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6555|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

TheLostOne wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

What an embrassment.

It was 17!!!!

He scored ten in the second innings.

Well played, we got our arse kicked, etc., etc.
It doesn't matter whatever figure under 20 it was, the moral of the story is you don't EVER try to sledge Warney
TheLostOne
+11|6538
Heh - oh well, Warne, McGrath and Langer won't be causing too many problems from now on

A big loss to cricket in general though ^^
commissargizz
+123|6489| Heaven
England are shit at everything nowadays. We have no passion for anything more. All we want to do is get pissed and be fascinated at z list celebrities.
commissargizz
+123|6489| Heaven
oops sorry, well done Australia well deserved. If we don't watch out you'll beat us at football soon.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©

1927 wrote:

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread regarding Cricket, I hope a few more people have been introduced to the game but next time the Ashes comes along I hope not to be here typing about it but opening the bowling for us, hey I may even wear a tribute to bf2s on a tee shirt and as I wheel away after taking a wicket with the 1st ball and lifting my T shirt to reveal the words bf2s.com you can all tell your kids "thats him off the website".  England do say they have a few good youngsters coming through but at 31 something tells me they arn't on about me are they?

CONGRATULATIONS AUSTRALIA, Thanks Shane, fuck off Glen never liked you anyway (j/k)
Hey 1927, if you open the bowling I also want you to scream my name out near the wicket cam/mic as loud as you can ok

The last time we lost 3 of our great cricketers (Lillee, Marsh and Chappell) we actually had a bit of a dry spell as far as winning was concen
rned.

Now Im not saying that this is going to happen again however I will be interested to see how our guys cope and adapt to some of our stalwart players.
It also interests me to see how much longer the likes of Ponting and Hayden will stick around, but i guess this is all musing about something that may actually have no effect at all on our game.

Now back to what I was doing before logging in to look here..............**sings to the tune of Hi Ho Hi Ho** 5-0, 5-0 its back to England you go, Count your bruises and rub your rashes, Your going home without the Ashes, 5-0 5-0.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard