Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|5543|"Frisco"

.



             ---------------------------
               SHUT   THE   FUCK   UP
             ---------------------------




Let me make that clear:

https://cache.bordom.net/images/13c421a841c4fa6b1d60e7ed4ca0fcac.jpg

https://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

your favorite annoyance wrote:

/fail
https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/christurner85/fail2.jpg

https://my.fit.edu/~jbobosky/BBS/Callmods.jpg

https://img295.imageshack.us/img295/552/jesusdumbasstw9.jpg

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/Sarrk/loaz.jpg
etc, etc, are not funny. They are not humorous. They are a distraction, a juvenile nuisance, and it's going to get you banned from here on out.

A few members have found themselves bored of repeat topics by new people. They are jaded by the games, or just think there is little that hasn't already been said or done. They are taking joy in the art of annoying, derailing, insulting, and generally causing havoc in threads others make in earnest. I've been getting complaints of this type of behavior from the top members all the way to the newbs.

It's going to stop, and if that means a few of you end up getting removed from the site, then that's how it's going to stop.




-- Follow Up --

4_Phucsache wrote:

Whilst I dont disagree that stopping this is a good idea I also think it begs the question "is this going to stop people derailing, flaming or generally making ass's of themselves in threads?" and I think we all know that it wont.
Maybe not, but it's fair warning that we're taking a harder line against this type of behavior now.

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

maybe we could make a lolcat thread where they can all post their gay pics and we dont have to see them anymore
That's been tried. Several times actually, and they've all been closed/deleted. And I'm thankful for that.
Plus, they have a freaking website.

autopilot wrote:

Still ok to post them here, right?
Of course.

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I fear that most of you are missing the point entirely.

...

This topic is a warning. The warning is that if you continue to do nothing more than post pointless junk in otherwise relevant and meaningful threads, whether that junk is in image or text form, you will no longer be welcome on the bf2s.com forums, as per the rules that you have all agreed to uphold by signing up to the forums in the first place.
Emphasis mine.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|5345
/agree


PLEASE DONT BAN ME PLEASE
siciliano732
Member
+202|5345|New York
AMEN....i was waiting for this!

Thank you....+1 Chuy
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|5543|"Frisco"

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

/agree
I don't mind when people post affirmatives, actually. That's not a overall negative impact on the thread. I also don't mind disagreement -- but it's got to be for more than just the act of disagreeing.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|5038|California
SOME of us think they're funny




















Don't ban me
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|5345

chuyskywalker wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

/agree
I don't mind when people post affirmatives, actually. That's not a overall negative impact on the thread. I also don't mind disagreement -- but it's got to be for more than just the act of disagreeing.
ah. it is all so clear now. i bask in the enlightenment you have brought upon me.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|5214|Montucky
/agree
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|5511|Moore, OK
Word.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|5470
So what is the fate of the "Official Respond by Picture Thread" to be then?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|5443|The United Center

chuyskywalker wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

/agree
I don't mind when people post affirmatives, actually. That's not a overall negative impact on the thread. I also don't mind disagreement -- but it's got to be for more than just the act of disagreeing.
Oh.

Fux.

...YOU'RE WRONG, SAYS I! 
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|5416|California

Oh balls.




You may want to ignore my past..

uhh... 7,800 posts?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|5370|Canberra, AUS

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

So what is the fate of the "Official Respond by Picture Thread" to be then?
That's fine, because there you aren't destroying anything nor are you devaluing the thread. In fact, I think this thread should be stickied so members have a place to post these pictures.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
psH
Banned
+217|5079|Sydney

Spark wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

So what is the fate of the "Official Respond by Picture Thread" to be then?
That's fine, because there you aren't destroying anything nor are you devaluing the thread. In fact, I think this thread should be stickied so members have a place to post these pictures.
Yeah it can be a sumping ground for the tashcat, fuck its been posted so many times its lost all meaning.

So Chuy, does this mean that these pics CAN NOT be posted in threads that have a meaning?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|5351|Brisbane, Australia

Hey! One of those are mine! *Gasps*

Ok, Ill ease up now. Ive gotten bored of doing that too. Time to contribute!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|5370|Canberra, AUS

Doms wrote:

Spark wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

So what is the fate of the "Official Respond by Picture Thread" to be then?
That's fine, because there you aren't destroying anything nor are you devaluing the thread. In fact, I think this thread should be stickied so members have a place to post these pictures.
Yeah it can be a sumping ground for the tashcat, fuck its been posted so many times its lost all meaning.

So Chuy, does this mean that these pics CAN NOT be posted in threads that have a meaning?
They can't be used to derail threads.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|5215|Adelaide, South Australia

Spark wrote:

Doms wrote:

Spark wrote:


That's fine, because there you aren't destroying anything nor are you devaluing the thread. In fact, I think this thread should be stickied so members have a place to post these pictures.
Yeah it can be a sumping ground for the tashcat, fuck its been posted so many times its lost all meaning.

So Chuy, does this mean that these pics CAN NOT be posted in threads that have a meaning?
They can't be used to derail threads.
you can't use a derail pic to derail threads, so where does that fit in?

half the time, the derail pics get threads back on track, anyway.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5412
What if someone created a thread and they derailed it themselves?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|5416|California

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

What if someone created a thread and they derailed it themselves?
Shhh!!!

Quiet before the plan is ruined!
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|5242|-removed you know why- mod
hm... i will miss the Trashcat. ;P
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|5437

Yeah, I was getting sick of Spamming too.

I'll stop.
I'll go insult Sarrk over Skype now.
autopilot
banned
+115|5044

Yay, no more cat pictures
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|5482|Bulgaria
OMFG11
Funny pics I never use such stuff though, I find it too time-consuming!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|5417|Sydney, Australia
After the responses, maybe we might delete all these posts and make it a locked sticky. There is NO DEBATE! If you derail a thread with this juvenile crap, then you will be punished.


Mcminty.
1927(h)
Guest
Chuy,

While your on the subject of banning the posting of certain pics, ie, LOLCATS any chance you can put a ban on the posting of pics containing disabled children? (or adults for that matter).  I can't see how these pics can be constructive in anyway.

Thank god you didn't put a ban on threads with bad spelling as that would of been the end of me.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5101|NSW, Australia

CHUY IS THE GUY!!!...well that didnt work very well

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard