Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby
+2|6766|Winterpeg Manitoba

gameaddict wrote:

well heard it from some WoW friends and wtf and you can give other people a sword through trade except if its soulbound.
the only wepons worth anything are soulbound
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby

Sgt.Gene wrote:

In my opinion, if you are stupid enough to let a video game take control of your life and force you to commit suicide, then maybe you just deserve to die.
I was thinking that but i didn't want to say it

Thxs
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

Kung Jew wrote:

Awhile back, I heard of a girl who played Wow.  She died, and when her guild found out they hosted a funeral for her online.  A guild on the opposing force heard about it, raided the funeral and wiped out all the mourners.

This is a case of people taking a game to far (making a funeral online?? c'mon..) and people being able to have fun with those people who take it too far.  (why hold a funeral in contested territory?? durr....)

They recorded it too... priceless.

KJ
Thats not even half as amusing as what I seen while playing, I was playing one day and these people had an online wedding. ( they traded rings to )

I lol'ed so much I almost pissed my self.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
Rofl, Win
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6557|Ellisville, MS
I'm sorry, but if I pay XX amount of dollars for a game, I am not going to pay $XX every month to play it.  No game is worth that.
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6557|Ellisville, MS

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

Awhile back, I heard of a girl who played Wow.  She died, and when her guild found out they hosted a funeral for her online.  A guild on the opposing force heard about it, raided the funeral and wiped out all the mourners.

This is a case of people taking a game to far (making a funeral online?? c'mon..) and people being able to have fun with those people who take it too far.  (why hold a funeral in contested territory?? durr....)

KJ
Thats not even half as amusing as what I seen while playing, I was playing one day and these people had an online wedding. ( they traded rings to )

That is a good vid, just awesome.
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= … ft+wedding
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

iceman785 wrote:

gameaddict wrote:

i heard some kid loaned his friend a sword(special/strong sword ) and his friend sold the sword, so the day after he went to his friends house and stabbed him to death i mean WTF!!!!!!!!
wtf, any sword that is gonna be special in any way at all, youre not going to be able to trade anyways, so who ever told you that is a lie... sorry
This is what happened

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4397159.stm

And secondly people are having problems convincing the police someone stole their make believe online magical sword which you bought for real money of an auction site but then loaned it to a friend who then sold it on ebay!  GL!

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-03 14:09:54)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
gameaddict
+35|6681|let op drempels
lol @ the video and the wedding stuff
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

White-Fusion wrote:

is it on youtube?
WoW funeral massacre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXlKCTn2_0
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden

Perfeck.kirby wrote:

what abour bf2 and bf2142 ranks and ribbions. 120 hours for a ribbion is very long
It´s not the same you can be competitive in a shooter and still not playing that much if you wanna stay on the top in wow well you need to put in a huge amount of time in it.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6493|Connecticut

Perfeck.kirby wrote:

I bet you that half the people who hate it never played it
Ive never fucked a guy before but I know its still gay.
Malloy must go
greenhaven
+47|6466
The WoW love is currently busy shitting in a bucket next to the computer.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
that funeral massacre was pretty sick, seeing as someone actually died.

the wedding was funny shit though
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

m3thod wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

is it on youtube?
WoW funeral massacre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXlKCTn2_0
LMAO, pwned.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
nah i wouldnt say pwnd, pretty sick as someone in real life died. The wedding one made me rofl
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6557|Ellisville, MS

White-Fusion wrote:

nah i wouldnt say pwnd, pretty sick as someone in real life died. The wedding one made me rofl
Next time I bet they stay out of a PVP server.
madmurre
+117|6711|Sweden
Regarding the video of the funeral in wow. In the chat at youtube one guy/girl wrote:

"They wanted to say their goodbyes in a way that im sure the deceased would find fitting, since they couldnt do so in person. And the worst part of all, is that YOU KNEW THAT. You knew that before you started your raid, before you attacked them, and before you slew them down while they were defenseless. I doubt a single one of them cares that their character died that day, they care that you interrupted a ceremony for a good friend of theres who passed away. "

That pretty much sums up what i had to say as well still the video is great fun but honestly i don´t understand the people that does it...
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
Exactly murre
Mafia47
+27|6741|Chicago

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Perfeck.kirby wrote:

I bet you that half the people who hate it never played it
Ive never fucked a guy before but I know its still gay.
LOL!!!!!!!! Thats almost exactly what i was thinking!!!!!
Perfeck.kirby
IT's Perfect.kirby

madmurre wrote:

Perfeck.kirby wrote:

what abour bf2 and bf2142 ranks and ribbions. 120 hours for a ribbion is very long
It´s not the same you can be competitive in a shooter and still not playing that much if you wanna stay on the top in wow well you need to put in a huge amount of time in it.
what about blaznk uk (sry spelling) he played like 12 hours a day
Mafia47
+27|6741|Chicago
Video games = addicting. It just affects people differently. Some have a balence between computer and real life just like other things. Some people are addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex, others have video games. It's just do you have any control over it? Playing 12 + hours a day, I really don't think you have control over it, and it's probably a problem. Just my 2 cents

Last edited by Mafia47 (2007-01-03 15:55:38)

madmurre
+117|6711|Sweden
well he obviously was abit more obsessed/in love of the game than the most of us, there are "hardcore" players in every game even tetris.

But what i more meant was that even if you will get your ass whopped by a guy who´s playing bf2 12 hours a day your bullets hurt just as much as his THIS is not the case in wow where the more you play the "better" you get gear/equipment etc.

even if your super leet in wow it does´nt matter if you´re dressed in green/blues and face a well trained baboon in the newest best purples legendarys out there he will beat you even if it´s a monkey playing.

i know the example aint the best but i guess you understand my point.
topthrill05
+125|6579|Rochester NY USA

m3thod wrote:

Perfeck.kirby wrote:

ok if you get past all the gold farming, people dieing of fatigue, and having to pay for the game, it's a pretty good game
Your logic is first rate.

Yeah, a bit like AIDS, when you look past the fact you look like shit, and you're bleeding from all the sores and you're fucked with pneumonia, then yeah, life's great!
And how much better is your logic?

Comparing WoW to AIDS? You can't possibly be that ignorant.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6440|canada

Perfeck.kirby wrote:

gameaddict wrote:

i heard some kid loaned his friend a sword(special/strong sword ) and his friend sold the sword, so the day after he went to his friends house and stabbed him to death i mean WTF!!!!!!!!
........................If you use a sword, you can't give it to another person.
most likely you got the worng game
that happened on everquest 2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard