Darth Maul27%27% - 17
Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku)6%6% - 4
Darth Bane4%4% - 3
Total: 61
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

Simple question.

I included Bane because I know someone's gonna yell for him.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6524|Adelaide, South Australia

Maul = Cool.

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39321000/jpg/_39321795_swarskid-patcf203.jpg

Vader = Teh gay.

https://the-kiter.de/1zv/kiv.jpg

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-01-04 07:40:34)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6531|Singapore
err....whos Darth Bane?

/fail
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6815|Nårvei

Sparkling Bright Lord of the Sith Varegg is my favorite !

I even have a quadrupple laser sword

Last edited by Varegg (2007-01-04 07:20:28)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6524|Adelaide, South Australia

jkohlc wrote:

err....whos Darth Bane?

Wikipedia wrote:

In the Star Wars universe, Darth Bane was a powerful Sith Lord who lived a thousand years before the Battle of Yavin. He resurrected the Sith Order after it was nearly destroyed in the Great Sith War, and instituted the rules and dogma that would aid it in taking over the galaxy a millennium later.

As revealed in The Phantom Menace, the Sith were thought to have gone extinct after Bane's death. Though the Jedi had heard of Bane's Rule of Two, they paid no heed to the rumors until the emergence of Darth Maul.

jkohlc wrote:

/fail
Yeah, the title should be Sith > Jedi.

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-01-04 07:21:26)

Coolbeano
+378|6768

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

err....whos Darth Bane?

Wikipedia wrote:

In the Star Wars universe, Darth Bane was a powerful Sith Lord who lived a thousand years before the Battle of Yavin. He resurrected the Sith Order after it was nearly destroyed in the Great Sith War, and instituted the rules and dogma that would aid it in taking over the galaxy a millennium later.

As revealed in The Phantom Menace, the Sith were thought to have gone extinct after Bane's death. Though the Jedi had heard of Bane's Rule of Two, they paid no heed to the rumors until the emergence of Darth Maul.

jkohlc wrote:

/fail
Yeah, the title should be Sith > Jedi.
Yeah I know I actually wrote that first then changed it for a reason I do not remember.

And all I got for 'varegg' on Wiki was a lot of Norweigan Football.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6393|New York
vader was clearly the most badass of them all.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
weasel_thingo
+74|6331
i dont know... i guess ill say maul coz he owns on battlefront 2 darth vader fails on it though
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6546|Doncaster UK
darth he is the chosen one the most powerful jedi/sith
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6661|The View From The Afternoon
Maul of course
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6761|Hell, p.o box 666

Maul! I dont get why Lucas had to replace this kickass character with the grumpy Tyranus...
golgoj4
+51|6779|North Hollywood
is there any question its Vader? I mean seriously. Killing all thos jedi kids puts him @ #1 easy. Plus he had more chances to be bad as the galaxy was under the empires rule. Maul was but a flash in the pan. I guess sideous was the Karl Rove of the sith huh?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6750|Houston, TX
Vader. No questions about it.

Some might say Maul, but the guy got wiped by two Jedi.  Vader takes on an academy, get's his legs cut off by a Jedi, and still comes back to kick his ass and rule the galaxy.  Underneath that Lite-bright ATM chest*, he's got a serious pair of balls. 

KJ

*thanks RobotChicken, you're the greatist.
Coolbeano
+378|6768

I'd have to say Maul looks kickass with his clothes and double-blade, as well as being able to fight without using his lightsaber (butterfly kicks ftw) but Vader has all the cool things: Power to persuade, fight with a saber and he's the only guy who has any actual sex in the movies. And with PADME. Kudos for that.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6750|Houston, TX

Coolbeano wrote:

...with PADME. Kudos for that.
Definitely!!  QFT!

KJ
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6651|Nova Scotia

Coolbeano wrote:

I'd have to say Maul looks kickass with his clothes and double-blade, as well as being able to fight without using his lightsaber (butterfly kicks ftw) but Vader has all the cool things: Power to persuade, fight with a saber and he's the only guy who has any actual sex in the movies. And with PADME. Kudos for that.
Meh, all the midi-chlorians in the world couldn't help Vader beat Obi Wan, who only sacrificed himself the second time around and died a 60 year old virgin.

edit: on topic, I'll go with Sideous for bringing down the Jedi Order.

Last edited by Rygar (2007-01-04 08:21:17)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6701|NJ
Where's Darth Helmet?
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6825
vader by far.

he drilled natalie portman.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6534|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Exar Kun, Naga Sadow and Freedon Nadd were the best sith lords.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6811|Orlando, FL - Age 43
As somewhat of an expert on the subject...LOL

Darth Vader >> Sideous....threw him down the shaft
Darth Vader >> Tyranus...can anybody say 'headshot'
Darth Vader >> Obi-Wan >> Darth Maul
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6761|Hell, p.o box 666

why is Darth-Fleder not in the poll btw?!?!?
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6663|South West England
Palpatine because for one, he had extreme power in both combat and mind. plus he alone was the puppet master to the downfall of a galactic goverment and noone even saw it coming until it was to late, plus hes the only sith lord to have carryed out Banes goal in destroying every last Jedi (in the metaphorical sense)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard