Jet Rammer
+4|6727|Debris From Space
What the hell?!?
banndontv
+-1|6748
well thats interesting
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6836|Deutschland/Germany
Yeah sure tell him so everyone will do it too ........
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
Wow, they got a whole squad in there.
MardukeV
+0|6837|Washington, DC
dude.....wtf
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere
that is frikkin wierd
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

Yeah sure tell him so everyone will do it too ........
lol... i wouldnt do it on a ranked server... only my unranked
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6727|Debris From Space
Sure do it on an unranked server, nobody gives a shit when they play on those. I like to use unranked servers as a kind of stressball. A TKing stressball.
Nebular
+1|6783
if some people do that, just take the 2nd and 3rd flag, then they will have to suicide to get out, or wait for tickets to rise 0 ... But that must be fixed
ArMaG3dD0n
Yeah would you all plz PM me every cheat + exploit you know? I promise i will use them ONLY on unranked servers where noone cares about it........ ))
No seriously it wouldnt be good if anyone actually posted in a forum how to do this.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
ther usin a hack obviously cos u see him go into the console and type summut so thats my theory.
Nebular
+1|6783
The guy typing in the console is the guy who did the video, so it's not the "hackers"
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

FFLink13 wrote:

ther usin a hack obviously cos u see him go into the console and type summut so thats my theory.
That's the guy filming while dead. He's watching that guy with the 3rd person view.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

thats one weird hack, its a very unfair advantage.
ArMaG3dD0n
I think it s more like using a bug than hacking. Like the good old skywalking in de_dust when you would jump on someone s head and suddenly can walk above the whole level.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764
well if someone does know how to do it could you please tell all so if anyone encounters it we can know how to fight it
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
well for some reason I can't view the clip...sooo can someone enlighten me
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6696
Superior Mind: Double Click where the vid should be.

And I've come across this before; some noob bitch server (TEAMMOAB.COM) had a base defense tower with two commanders from different teams inside, killing anyone they coming near the tower and using supply drops to give themselves more ammo... on their own server. Ranked.

And this bug is most likely related to the stairwell bug in BF1942. I know about this bug, and despise people for using it, and I even know how it's done, but I refuse to give anyone that answer. Just because you want to use it to fight back doesn't mean other (malicious) people on this forum do.

Last edited by 0mikr0n (2006-01-01 16:07:07)

Nebular
+1|6783
If you tell us, it will help us for 2 things :

- get our CD-KEY banned

- kill the guys that are doing this on the server we are playing on

But it depends if we are good or bad , Kenobi or Vador
Esker
+1|6727
Well hopefully no one tells you how to do this.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-01 16:16:42)

pat2187
+0|6752
SOB! I remeber this one from Desert Combat. Basarah's Edge I think it was. Would have thought mappers would have learned from that one and not allowed it to happen in a retail version. Will have to see if I can duplicate it on Karkand to combat the monkeys that use it.
Schizferatu
+0|6720|West Central Indiana
well if someone does know how to do it could you please tell all so if anyone encounters it we can know how to fight it
... .   .     .
*CTKraig*
+0|6691
I know how to do this. (I registered just to tell this story)

I did it while playing the Cong 24/7 Strike at Karkand Ranked Server. At the marketplace plag, my friend died in the alley between the wall (the road's reinforcing wall, and the building closest to the stairs. He was killed by a noob tube and fell against the building, I immediately revived him, and he disappeared. Over live chat, he began freaking out, he was inside the building! We immediately shuffled the squad so he was the leader, got killed, then respawned with him. We had a supply, 2 anti-tank, and a spec ops. We were U.S., and the other team had the flag. The spec ops guy would whip out a c4 or two on the respawn and wait, and we would lie in wait for a tank or anything else that would go buy. We could fire out, they couldn't fire in, the most fun I've ever had lol. No one could figure out wtf was going on. We all had great scores, it was amazing!

In summary, to do this, somehow die up against a building or near enough that you are against it, and have someone revive you. Try it! I haven't been able to do it on purpose, but I haven't really been it that situation before.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn
You just have to laugh at the poor chaps being knifed from BENEATH, lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard