Keep up the good work, he rocks!48%48% - 101
Total: 207
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6388|USA, MICHIGAN
OMFG what a bunch of uptight ass clowns, hello it's COMEDY!!!  chill the fuck out.  if ya like it cool if not that's cool too, but Jesus Christ calm the hell down.  I don't know about the rest of you but i think race just makes some jokes even more hilarious.  it's better than Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy saying fuck every 3rd word, now don't get me they were great at their stand-up bit, but Carlos is great at his also,  in my opinion even better (but then again an opinion is like an asshole, everyone has one).  and personally i can't stand Dave shitty ass joke chappelle so i don't watch him.
thecrushah
+6|6488|Boston, MA
Fancy is just jealous that he'll never be as funny as Carlos Mencia.

Last edited by thecrushah (2007-01-02 12:54:10)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

hate&discontent wrote:

OMFG what a bunch of uptight ass clowns, hello it's COMEDY!!!
is that what that shit he spews out of his voice box is called?  why do you feel like defending him, shit.  its nice to see how many people think the same way I do  about the least funny person/show on TV.  Im starting to think all his fans must be have been born in the 90's sometime.  he aint saying anything new or original.  Richard Prior was the first,  def comedy jam by russel simmons killed the whole "black people do this"  routine.  fucking mencia is a good 15 years late on that boat.  and after i realized how bad that fucking show blows, i change the channel every time it comes on.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-01-02 13:01:35)

wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6557|Ellisville, MS
^^^Dee Dee Dee^^^

Last edited by wedge3382 (2007-01-02 13:03:34)

SoC./Omega
+122|6541|Omaha, Nebraska!
this topic is crazy
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6364

dknessfalls wrote:

every joke any comedian says can be said that it got ripped off someone else...there is no such thing as an original joke anymore...what makes a joke funny is if u can relate to it and how the comedian tells the joke...so what if he ripped it off some other dude, thats how this whole country functions...stealing copyrighted material
You took what I was going to say +1 to you but this is correct. All comedians rip there material from others and it will continue well after we are all dead and buried....

Krappyappy wrote:

where the fuck did he get the idea that asians can't drive?
I can attest to this that ASIANs CAN'T drive, Who in thier right mind would merge 4 lanes of traffic at 40 MPH  when the other traffic is moving at 80 plus, also women can't drive all that well either...
but I can also tell you about the other races too and how they drive and I can tell you that the WORST drivers Come from South Dakota..
I have driven in 43 of the 50 states and I have seen all kinds of drivers...

If you want to see a Good Comedian  go and watch JEFF DUNHAM.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPmqR09m4FI
http://www.onastick.com/website/jd/jdvideo.html
http://www.onastick.com/website/peanut/peanut.html
http://www.onastick.com/website/walter/waltervid.html

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-01-02 13:17:54)

pndragon26
+23|6686
Michael Richardson is funny then... and Mel Gibson is a hilarious drunk, lot of fun.
My gardner is funnier than Mencia. And more original.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Carlos Mencia needs to....

get new jokes. The first time you hear him he's pretty funny. After that, he's boring an old and unentertaining.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6531
Bill Cosby is a lot funnier then Carlos Mencia.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York
robin williams did the funniest stand up i've ever seen. mencia's got nothing on him.

williams>chappelle>mencia
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
Ya but Robin Williams is a god in the comedy world, he is obviously greater than all!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Mencia is funny. Fancy you need to lighten up. Yeah his stuff is similiar to other stuff but these things have been around for so long it's impossible to not do something similiar to what something else did.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I would not be using the Colbert sig if I did not deliver the truth in every post.
Is this still true?!

If so then I was wrong to think you a liar.
Not
Great success!
+216|6577|Chandler, AZ

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

How to tell a Carlos Mencia joke:

1) Say something blatantly racist.
2) The racist comment must be ripped-off from other comedians.
3) Make retarded gimmic sounds while telling the joke.
4) When delivering the punchline, yell it really loud then laugh at your own joke while the crowd sits in silence.

http://freaksafari.com/carlosmencia.htm

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5240060921379483947&q=carlos+mencia[/google]
OMFG, thank you. I've hated this guy forever. He's such a weak replacement for a racially edgy show with Chappelle retiring. I heard most of his jokes in like 3rd grade, word for word, it's terrible. I've smiled like twice when I've watched his horseshit excuse for a show.

+1 for the truth. Why the fuck does he always have to do that stupid fucking voice and yell and flop his arms around like a retard all the time. His jokes are only about race, or retards. Every punch line is the same. It's so bad.

Yeah other comedians rip routines a little bit, but I've yet to see a SINGLE original joke by Mencia on his show. Now, on the flip side, his standup isn't totally horrible. Not the best I've ever seen but far from the worst. Sadly he's a recycling bin of garbage jokes on Comedy Central.

Last edited by Not (2007-01-02 15:05:46)

oChaos.Haze
+90|6438
You show me a comedian who completely made their whole routine up, and I'll show you a LIAR.  Everything's been thought up.  Every comedian, artist, musician is basically taking ques from who came before them and putting their own spin on it.  God give me a break.  The guy is funny.  He makes it a point to say that he is just making a generalization of races and sexes and disabilities for humour.  It's as easy as this:  If everyone thought he was bad, he'd be cancelled.  Get over it. 

Do you like Dane Cook?  His act is even more ripped off than Mencia's.  Comedy is much more than the joke.  It's the setup, the delivery, and the reading of the audience.
T0rr3nt
+54|6577|Michigan
i hate him, i wish he would die over and over and over again. no talent.
Dusk_X2
+6|6691|Kansas
hes not funny...thought he was once...but the duh duh duh..gets old

Last edited by Dusk_X2 (2007-01-02 15:37:30)

Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6820
this is carlos mencia's entire repertoire:

black people eat chicken
arabs yell 'lalalalalalalalala' really loud
mexicans work on lawns
asians can't drive

repeat ad nauseum.

people who like his show deserve to have their brains rotten by this drivel.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6478|Communist Republic of CA, USA
No,  He's really not that funny, and gets old pretty fast.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6328|105 RVK
His "nigga in a box" joke, the way he abused that joke just made me loose respect for him and he isint funny anymore. Well exept when he has other guys on the show making fun of themselfs :p
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I didn't really find Carlos whatsisname that funny, and I've never seen his show or anything I don't know who the fuck he is. That Ari dude was better but he had a shittier set up.
However about that first one, most comedians are making those jokes about "Who's gonna build the wall?" so I doubt Carlos whoever stole it as such. The fact is, it's not that funny a joke anyway.
There are umpteen-million comedians better than Carlos thingime anyway.

Man, Carlos whatever was sweating when he was dying in that second video.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

oChaos.Haze wrote:

You show me a comedian who completely made their whole routine up, and I'll show you a LIAR.  Everything's been thought up.  Every comedian, artist, musician is basically taking ques from who came before them and putting their own spin on it.  God give me a break.  The guy is funny.  He makes it a point to say that he is just making a generalization of races and sexes and disabilities for humour.  It's as easy as this:  If everyone thought he was bad, he'd be cancelled.  Get over it. 

Do you like Dane Cook?  His act is even more ripped off than Mencia's.  Comedy is much more than the joke.  It's the setup, the delivery, and the reading of the audience.
Explain how Dane Cook has ripped off more jokes than Mencia. Please, quote his jokes that are ripped off.

He may cover issues that have been covered by other comedians but that's almost impossible not to do. And that's not ripping off other comedians
jigyb007
+0|6323
I really want to know why people find defend him. Don't say he is edgy and tells the truth. He clearly doesn't like everyone here says, he just mentions stereotypes and people in the audience laugh. Don't say we don't understand his comedy or we just don't get it, cause there is nothing to get in his jokes. The lines "beaners mow lawns" and "asians can't drive" or "hindus work at 7-11" doesn't require much thinking. So what is it about this guy that everyone finds appealing ? I think this guys sucks ass and is a fucking moron. I think he show should be canceled and he should never be able do anything comedy related again. It is embarrasing to comedians to call this guy a comic. He is a poor excuse for a human being and should of been a blow job. And "dee dee " is not funny, that is something a 3rd grade would do if you disagreed with him. PLEASE GET HIS ASS OFF TV. THIS GUY BLOWS MAJOR ASS.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard