GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6661
i doubt the this is true.  was his dog on trial too? did they have him in a kennel this entire time, wasting money just so they could hang him with his owner?  you know how worthless people view dogs in iraq.  I call bullshit, and if im not mistaken, blondie was the name of hitlers dog.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-12-30 13:25:03)

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6640|Camp XRay

Marlboroman82 wrote:

you all realize hitler's dog was named blondi and she was a german shepard
once again
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6662

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i doubt the this is true.  was his dog on trial too? did they have him in a kennel this entire time, wasting money just so they could hang him with his owner?  you know how worthless people view dogs in iraq.  I call bullshit, and if im not mistaken, blondie was the name of hitlers dog.
yeah I think they had to read the the dog his doggie rights rolf lol
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6353|Oregon
The guy who, in the discussion on that site said

You don’t even have to practice it, just do the “love thy neighbor” thing and you’re all good."

is a hypocrite...

Bob W. siger was his name...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

once again
Everyone has been owned...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6353|Oregon

J4ck.P0tt wrote:

Nobody here in the forum speaks/reads arabic? That would put an end to the guessing/assuming/don'tknowing...

http://www.islamofascisme.dk/wp-content … 66272c.jpg
The dog doesn't even look dead... it's standing...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6662

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

once again
Everyone has been owned...
I disagree the dog in the picture got owned
Swimmerxc
+12|6495|DC/VA
Hitler had a dog name Bondie...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Swimmerxc wrote:

This is when reading before posting is important.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CommieChipmunk
+488|6587|Portland, OR, USA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Swimmerxc wrote:

This is when reading before posting is important.
I personally like hearing the same thing at least three or four times a post.  It makes things less interesting...

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2006-12-30 13:37:17)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6780|d
THe dog was EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, EVILLL i say. You could see it in the eyes. HE would have come for revenge.

QUICK QUICK, Call in a air strike.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6661
hitler was the name of the disco music group blondie's german shephard
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6470|Ontario, Canada
that is so mean
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6661
hitlers private train was called 'The Amerika'
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6390|Kyiv, Ukraine
Here, caught something else as if we needed more "proof" that this was a joke...
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/54 … e%20AP.jpg

http://www.islamofascisme.dk/wp-content … 66272c.jpg

Photoshop job...exact same headlines as the previous piece.  I can transliterate the Arabic but I can't translate it.  Been way too many years since my "expertise" was replaced by political expediency...usually we would intercept the feeds from open and close-circuit sources and then transliterate looking for key words, then call in expert translators if we saw or heard anything interesting.

Mabashr
Jaloos B'Lar Aqori'a (hard to read in the photo the last word)
(in the red) Mashahid min tabiqirath(?) hakoom Al-Adama bahaq Al-macharam Saddam

Arabic word for "Dog" is kelb, not present in the captions, "Blondie" would be Bah-Lam-Noon-Daal-Yah...also not present.  People are still debating this?

Last edited by GorillaTicTacs (2006-12-30 14:29:29)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6635|InGerLand

ATG wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

I_invented_BF2 wrote:

so if Saddam dies at 6 am iraqi time, he won't be dead in your eyes, before 6 am london-time?
no i just thought it was yesterday due to the large blank space in my memory and waking up at 2pm, no doubt someone will show me some rather embarrasing picture later tonight of whatever i did last night :-\ going to be a fun week i can tell already...
Nice incoherent posting with a hangover. 

Dude, pop a beer and knock it back, you'll feel chipper.
*now sobered up*
i thought that was pretty cohearent by my normal standards
instead i spent the day in bed feeling like most people look after the 60's treatment
no more alcohol for 8 hours
spray_and_pray
+52|6508|Perth. Western Australia

will180 wrote:

Oh ya really im going to learn a language from attempting to translate something which I cant figure I already know 4 languages English, Serbian, Italian, French. Then again I could say more since Serbian translates into Macedonian, Bosnian, Croatian. I did not bother to scroll down because I doubted the validity of the website and also due to a browser problem im getting where its lisitng 3900 blank pages to one screen so I could not tell where the begging or the end of it. I can really tell which people are dickheads in real life just how they reply to a friendly question. In the career I take assumption is out of the question unless it is a last resort I am not in the habit on assuming something which I really have no interest in finding out and I will not go out of my way to translate something. If someone translates something for me thank you to them if they dont I dont mind because Im not lazy enough to go to Italk. Also not knowing which language it is doesnt help. So now go and assume why I find your post was not fitting to my question and try assume which I think you are a dickhead now.
*cough* http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en *cough*
Just search Itolk.com cough cough also alta vista's babel fish translator. I posted I know of such things but am not sure about the validity of this it would be a waste of 2 minutes.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

Lmfao
arson
+99|6653|New York

Marlboroman82 wrote:

That dog in the picture was a husky not a shepard.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6565|San Diego, CA, USA

will180 wrote:

*cough* http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en *cough*
Hmm...I don't know how to type the arabic letters in from the picture.
Dersmikner
+147|6515|Texas
Hitler had a dog named Blondie? Weird... I once had a blonde named Hitler...

Wait...

No...

Nevermind.
SenatorMendoza
+7|6505
Every smacktard who actually believed this story and/or used it as an excuse to be racist against Muslims/Iraqis, I hate you all.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6594|Arlen, Texas

SenatorMendoza wrote:

Every smacktard who actually believed this story and/or used it as an excuse to be racist against Muslims/Iraqis, I hate you all.
Good open minded thinking there- you are forgiven.......
SenatorMendoza
+7|6505

Smaug wrote:

SenatorMendoza wrote:

Forgiven for what you smug prick
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6594|Arlen, Texas

SenatorMendoza wrote:

Smaug wrote:

SenatorMendoza wrote:

Forgiven for what you smug prick
For being so full of hatred, you can't help it. An it's SMAUG prick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard