47man
+46|6433|Cali

wedge3382 wrote:

its people like that, that have ruined a very good game
Apologies for my need of some structure in what I'm reading, but add some sort of definitive subject to your writing. You can quote one as I just did, or simply name it. You could be referring to many things. On a relevant note, the word is "It's"... notice the capital letter and apostrophe? The way you wrote it, you implied ownership, which simply does not fit in the context you provided.

Last edited by 47man (2006-12-30 00:17:33)

dead_rac00n
+12|6492|DTC
He deserved this kidnapping. If he was too stupid to stay on the server and not being able to rataliate, then you did a good job.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6628|inside the recesses of your...

wedge3382 wrote:

EA beat us to it.  Sorry.
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

wedge3382 wrote:

47man wrote:

wedge3382 wrote:

Apologies for my need of some structure in what I'm reading, but add some sort of definitive subject to your writing. You can quote one as I just did, or simply name it. You could be referring to many things. On a relevant note, the word is "It's"... notice the capital letter and apostrophe? The way you wrote it, you implied ownership, which simply does not fit in the context you provided.
If you want to talk about correct english and spelling then just look and the title of this post.
ok, lets talk about intelligence then, you confused grammar with a simple mis-spelled word. gg
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6629|Cork, Ireland
Kmal likes his pwning! Haha LMFAO!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

wedge3382 wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

wedge3382 wrote:

EA beat us to it.  Sorry.
Not EA, the whiners, statpadders, and cheaters are the ones who ruined it.
Shut the FUCK up right now or aGeNtS.of.oRaNgE will stick his knife up your ass harder than he did to BILLABONGG.
Hurricane
Banned

wedge3382 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

wedge3382 wrote:

Not EA, the whiners, statpadders, and cheaters are the ones who ruined it.
Shut the FUCK up right now or aGeNtS.of.oRaNgE will stick his knife up your ass harder than he did to BILLABONGG.
Looks like I upset one of the whiners.
Yes you did. Now get down on your stomach, me and the Kerrrazy Kidnapping Krew are your masters now.

Last edited by Hurricane (2006-12-30 09:55:13)

Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6352|Smurfvillage, Gotland

Snake wrote:

lol awesome stuff. Send all this tking fuckers back to vanilla, keep SF clean. Bastards.

Hit me up if you got any more going on
QFT..

That was awesome, but the guy was probably to dumb to realize that you weren't doing it for points.
Hurricane
Banned

wedge3382 wrote:

Hope all of you have figured out by know that I am carring out a pointless arguement.  I really don't care what you do in the game.  I actually enjoyed the video.  Keep up the good work, I can't stand it when are waiting on a jet or helo and some dumbass runs up and TK's of it. Thanks for the good arguement and sorry if anyone took offense, it was all in fun.
Trying to save face huh? Threat of the Kerrazy Kidnapping Krew paying you a visit too much for you?
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6594|England

killer21 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ok.

it doesnt matter. stats mean nothing, gg.
Amusing..  You keep saying that but you always seem to let everyone know you got promoted or an award.  Seems it means more to you than u think.
*Slightly unrelated to rest of this topic*

Killer21 FYI - You been on the TOP forums lately? Theres a whole post about kidnapping me and even a few mentions of kidnapping you. Pretty funny i thought...

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-12-30 10:39:58)

Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6768|Campbeltown, Scotland

wedge3382 wrote:

Hope all of you have figured out by know that I am carring out a pointless arguement.  I really don't care what you do in the game.  I actually enjoyed the video.  Keep up the good work, I can't stand it when are waiting on a jet or helo and some dumbass runs up and TK's of it. Thanks for the good arguement and sorry if anyone took offense, it was all in fun.
Hahahahahahahaha

What a dose of pish!  You've kept me very amused.

Last edited by Anubis5289 (2006-12-30 11:07:12)

Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

wedge3382 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

wedge3382 wrote:

Trying to save face huh? Threat of the Kerrazy Kidnapping Krew paying you a visit too much for you?
no just telling the truth, i love to start arguements
Then we might have to pay you a visit.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Killer21 FYI - You been on the TOP forums lately? Theres a whole post about kidnapping me and even a few mentions of kidnapping you. Pretty funny i thought...
No, I've never been there but that is not surprising.  I found that whole episode funny with kmal because he wanted to kidnap me because I didn't like his movie or whatever.  Now he constantly pm's begging for a 1 vs 1 for some reason. 
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6594|England
Do you think this is Teddy's way of showing he secretly <3 me?!

http://www.tacticsoverprinciples.org/sm … opic=545.0

*Runs around waving arms*

0H N03S Ze3 InTraW3Bs r Att4ck1ng

/scarcasm

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-12-30 11:53:59)

Des.Kmal

killer21 wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

No, I've never been there but that is not surprising.  I found that whole episode funny with kmal because he wanted to kidnap me because I didn't like his movie or whatever.  Now he constantly pm's begging for a 1 vs 1 for some reason. 
u wont respond. i just wanna 1v1, i got chronotrigger, he beat me 4-5, ill 1v1 him again.

now i just wanna 1v1 u to see how good u are.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6380|Pittsburgh, PA USA

MagikTrik wrote:

K, I have a request for a kidnapping. His BF2 name is Wedge3382 & my reason is.....because....well, just look
killer21

Des.Kmal wrote:

u wont respond. i just wanna 1v1, i got chronotrigger, he beat me 4-5, ill 1v1 him again.

I don't do 1 vs 1 as they only prove who can camp better.  And no, I am not scared.  I just don't have anything to prove.
Des.Kmal

killer21 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

I don't do 1 vs 1 as they only prove who can camp better.  And no, I am not scared.  I just don't have anything to prove.
i didnt say u have to prove anything.

have u ever done a 1v1? when u kill the person, the other has to suicide... as to prevent that....

i dont care if ur scared dude, i just wanna see who good u are.

oh, and btw, let this meaningless internet grudge go, it makes u look 12.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6431|My room

Des.Kmal wrote:

Wow, more and more nubs Tking for the Apache, whining, not shooting and things.... well, we have started to work on it.

SkullCrusher1 : pwned
nola_killme : pwned
TK4 : on list (PM or post if you wanna help)

The story is in the video, but he was just whining about flying the apache to ure_ded, and TKing and shit, so he recruited me and Phrozenbot (hellogoodsir) to help kidnap him. It was a success!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep4oYqSH3FY

old school songs.
Lolz, I played against TK4 today. If I had known, I would have reported him here.
Rambo1978
+0|6363|Enschede Netherlands
OMG that was funny, don't wanna be your enemy :-)
killer21

If you want to know how "good I am", simply find me in a server and play along side me or the other team, whichever you prefer.  Internet grudge?  lmao.
HansMeiser
+7|6653
im pissin off noobs all day, yet no one ever wants to kidnap me!
that sucks

Last edited by HansMeiser (2006-12-30 15:41:59)

Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

Isn't it stat padding?

Oh well, still fun to watch lol.
Des.Kmal

ryan_14 wrote:

Isn't it stat padding?

Oh well, still fun to watch lol.
yeah, its padding, but not on our main accounts
Hurricane
Banned

Here's a video of the Kerrazy Kidnapping Krew's latest hit job. Take it as a warning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbKn8ky4mRA

Yes, we've gone global. No matter where in the world you are, we WILL get you.

edit: lawlers, I got that Alex kid 47 times

Last edited by Hurricane (2006-12-31 17:49:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard