Flyboy63
+8|6674|South Australia
Ok, so theres this guy 'jack.nader' who im convinced is hacking so last night I decided to check his ubar stats & heres what I noticed.

The guy enrolled on 25 November. 1 mth ago. Already he has 52000+ pts.

His accuracy is 29.59% - funny I checked the accuracy of ALL of the top 10 players in the world & the highest accuracy I can see amongst them is 22%.

Im convinced this guy has an aimbot having had a number of 'shootouts' with him, & maybe a wallhack going by the way he seems to just 'know' where the enemy is.

I often play on a server against this guy & am wondering, is there any way I can find out how else hes hacking? I reckon at the rate of 12000+ kills per week or nearly 1400 kills/per day hes prolly stat padding too. What can I do to report this guy seeing as all I have as proof at the moment is his unbelievable accuracy rate & total kill rate?

I notice he mainly plays Strike at Karkand on SA Internode dedicated server.

cheers

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2005-12-28 18:43:17)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

yea, id say something is fishy there. about what to do, find him and intimidate him, or better yet, make an account that seems like some EA officials, and play and say you will report him. as u can tell i have no ideas
Emetchar
+0|6682
Just recently I went on a point-getting spree so my accruacy went down about 1%, but I had 29.59% or better before that, so that isn't necessarily proof of hacking. The "wallhack" might be him using a UAV, nothing unheardof.
52000 points in a month, especially your first month, is a little suspect tho. :p

But then again he may just have too much time on his hands...
Tarasque
+0|6688|Norway
another bf2 savant or a nasty cheater .. either way nothing to lose sleep over
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
have killed this guy a few times and he got me a couple times ,once was a one hit tank kill on a full health tank cant say much else though it does happen.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
he has played 272 hours and best round score of 157 id say he  was commander(he has expert commander)and you got pwned
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6679|th3 unkn0wn
52,000 points in a month is nothing m8. Some of the top 10 get that amount of points in a month too. I got my Sergeant Major rank in a month AND I could do it again with a new account IF I wanted to. I just played quite a lot but have now slowed down after unlocking all the weapons. Statpadding is for those who have low IQs and carpal tunnel syndrome. I have neither and earned my points the hard/normal way. Getting on average about 70-80 points per round and aiming for the gold medal everytime I play also helped.

I play to win. If my team sucks then they can piss off for all I care. All too often I'm the only one trying to cap a flag to stop the ticket bleed only to get team-killed by some fool playing with C4, a commander who times his arty to perfection so that it takes me out and helps our team lose or some dumb team mate lobbing nades in the hope that he'll take out the enemy but instead gets me.

Cos of reasons like those I play more for myself than anything else. Besides, 99% of the time I'm playing with a bunch of unknowns on a server who probably don't give a toss if the team wins or loses and probably have their own agendas like ranking up, getting awards, etc which all detracts from the fact that they're playing a game based on teamwork.

So don't get all worked up by a guy who's earned 52,000 points in a month. If it wos 100,000 then that would be something to be suspicious of...

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2005-12-28 20:31:18)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Catch a haxx0r with cheese!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6679|th3 unkn0wn

polarbearz wrote:

And when you do ship him off to Singapore where the authorities will "sort" him out The last time I went there to visit my aunt I recall seeing something about a $100 fine if you were to throw your chewing gum in public. Imagine wot they'd do to a haxxor....

By the way are there still plazas where they have basement video game dealers selling pirated games or has the Singaporean government cracked down on them? It's been something like 10yrs since I last visited Singapore.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2005-12-29 09:48:02)

Flyboy63
+8|6674|South Australia

pokerplaya wrote:

he has played 272 hours and best round score of 157 id say he  was commander(he has expert commander)and you got pwned
hmm..ok, I guess the fact I saw him with 59-1 on the same server means nothing either. Quite remarkable if you ask me.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
29 %?  I'm almost at 38 %.
Alpha as fuck.
SpecialOp21
+0|6676|USA

Nyte wrote:

29 %?  I'm almost at 38 %.
Half your infantry kills are with a knife or sniper rifle; most people don't play that way so there's no way they could have it up that high otherwise.
headrippa
+9|6744
I've come up against this guy, as well as fought with him, he's a wanker who'll TK you for the vechile he wants and you are about to have.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
he was on my team the other day and i got in a tank so he jump up and started putting c4 on it, he would get off so i just drove him into town and the mec soon sorted him out.....he wasnt that good a player though.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

And when you do ship him off to Singapore where the authorities will "sort" him out The last time I went there to visit my aunt I recall seeing something about a $100 fine if you were to throw your chewing gum in public. Imagine wot they'd to to a haxxor....

By the way are there still plazas where they have basement video game dealers selling pirated games or has the Singaporean government cracked down on them? It's been something like 10yrs since I last visited Singapore.
They'd force feed him cheese.

Yes, the pirated game market is still thriving Gone further underground now they only operate from collapsible tables.
Flyboy63
+8|6674|South Australia

headrippa wrote:

I've come up against this guy, as well as fought with him, he's a wanker who'll TK you for the vechile he wants and you are about to have.
all the more reason I'd like to catch him out.
xaven
+25|6703|Berlin
just check out his stats and you'll see: he's a karkand noobtuber / medic whore according to the book. i guess he also bunnyhops all the time.
Opiate
+0|6695|Ontario, Canada
Yea this guy has the same type of stats as my worst enemy stat.. They are pro maximize game weaknesses. Air+C4+Toob. I'd say he's really good to pull it off but not a big fan of that type of gameplay
Toxic
+0|6663
I don’t usually post on these subjects as hacking is so hard to tell in BF2 with spotting, UAVs ect, but since Jack.Nader is a member of IB and a very good friend I felt I should say something. Firstly:

1.    Any complaints about any IB members can be directed to one of our captains or post on our site http://www.clan-ib.com/portal.php. While im not a captain I know they take these things very seriously like any good clan does.
2.    As I said, Jack is a very good friend of mine who I trust fully! We played AOK together for 1.5-2 years for nearly 5 hours a day. I don’t think a day went by that we didn’t complain about hacks (as a map was well known). Eventually we gave up and the hackers won. No we didn’t hack ourselfs, we quit. Ive met Jack and his family a number of times, they are quality people!

While I share the frustration at these punks cheating us, running down the names of good honest people only makes matters worse.

Last edited by Toxic (2005-12-31 00:50:59)

headrippa
+9|6744
Running down teammates for vechiles is far more frustrating than claiming your friend is good.
evillbill
+-1|6705|West Oz
I have played against/with this bloke as well. He is not a hacker. He does exploit certain aspects of the game that other less coordinated people have an issue with.  More their problem than his I guess.

He is a someone who is going to have to rethink their tactics after the 1.2 patch (i.e. bit of a  bunny hopper), but that's fine.  At least he takes flags and generally follows commander orders.

Unlike all the other plane/tank campers.
US_JackHammer
+1|6697
I can get 2500 points a day if I Dont have work, Its pretty easy, even on days that I do have work I can get 1500 points a day 52000 in one month is easy.

There may be stat padding involved but I doubt it. My score per minute is about 2.8
Flyboy63
+8|6674|South Australia

headrippa wrote:

Running down teammates for vechiles is far more frustrating than claiming your friend is good.
Yea good point. And while were on the subject of beefing up his reputation, maybe the fact he tk'd me in the jet yesterday so he could get it is relevant.
US_JackHammer
+1|6697
I used to think that it was humourous, now I just think its pathetic that most of the people with a whole bunch of time in jets/choppers have most of there hours as a sniper, The sniper upgrade sucks as everybody knows. The only time it ever seems to be used is so people can snipe there own players for those vehciles, why would they care about a -4 score if they can go on to get 50 + kills a round?
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668

Flyboy63 wrote:

Ok, so theres this guy 'jack.nader' who im convinced is hacking so last night I decided to check his ubar stats & heres what I noticed.

The guy enrolled on 25 November. 1 mth ago. Already he has 52000+ pts.

His accuracy is 29.59% - funny I checked the accuracy of ALL of the top 10 players in the world & the highest accuracy I can see amongst them is 22%.

Im convinced this guy has an aimbot having had a number of 'shootouts' with him, & maybe a wallhack going by the way he seems to just 'know' where the enemy is.

I often play on a server against this guy & am wondering, is there any way I can find out how else hes hacking? I reckon at the rate of 12000+ kills per week or nearly 1400 kills/per day hes prolly stat padding too. What can I do to report this guy seeing as all I have as proof at the moment is his unbelievable accuracy rate & total kill rate?

I notice he mainly plays Strike at Karkand on SA Internode dedicated server.

cheers
Your accuracy complaint isn't too convincing. Many of the top 10 pppl are getting bashed for cheating as well. You shouldn't compare stats with other people just check the reasonability of it. I mean if they guy had like 80% acc. i might get persuaded but not right now. Also 52000 points, this is just another guy waiting to die due to exhaustion

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard