GR34
+215|6560|ALBERTA> CANADA
THX in advance karma will be given out accordingly 4 good answers and people who dont flame!!

How do i get my PSP to use my home network connection!! i have a d-link wirless dsl thing ots also a wire less router!

ON my PSP i scan 4 a connection found mine so i enters y sub net mas as a WEP but idont thatink thats it b/c when i go to use the net it says failid to obtain IP adress

CAN some one help me on telling me what and were to find my WEP key and how to get then net to work

Last edited by GR34 (2006-12-27 10:34:26)

Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6397|FLOOR E DUH
i cant really remember but my dad went to like the ip page of my router and you found the wep key on there. sorry if that doesnt help.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6678|under there hayousaidunderwear
You need your encryption code, and not a flame but please try to speak better english.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6524|Minnesota eh
Yeah, you need to look in ur router setting to find ur WEP key. I have a PSP and i just dont use a WEP key on my router.Also make sure ur within the routers range.
spray_and_pray
+52|6506|Perth. Western Australia
Does anyone know what the problem is if you dont have WEP encryption you are in range and signal is set to receive consoles and computers? I got it working once but never after that.
Ryan
+1,230|6858|Alberta, Canada

Sweet, you got a PSP.

Josh, I got 2142, wanna play?
GR34
+215|6560|ALBERTA> CANADA
I still dont lnow were to find my WEP key
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6791|UK

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard