Poll

Do you wii standing or sitting?

Standing70%70% - 24
Sitting29%29% - 10
Total: 34
jonsimon
+224|6492
For owners of the Wii, which do you think is the better playstyle: Standing and using full range of motion, or sitting and flicking your wrist?
ToiletTrooper
+25|6772|WC
Wii sucks, PC owns.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d
ps3 and pc .
acidkiller187
+123|6627
I wee Standing normally
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

mafia996630 wrote:

ps3 and pc .
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

I sit down and Wii like a little girl
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6385|New York

mafia996630 wrote:

ps3 and pc .
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6773

stryyker wrote:

I sit down and Wii like a little girl
LOL
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6339|Atlanta, Georgia
who cares 360 and PC FTW!
twiistaaa
+87|6666|mexico

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Wii sucks, PC owns.
see the question was about the wii, not what do you prefer or make a comment that no one cares about.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6471|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
from what ive herd, the straps on those things are breaking
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6647|Keyboard

twiistaaa wrote:

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Wii sucks, PC owns.
see the question was about the wii, not what do you prefer or make a comment that no one cares about.
PC nonetheless
Brasso
+1,549|6627

I don't own a Wii, but I'm not going to derail this thread by saying "PC and 360 FTW!!!1!!one!"  I'm pretty sure the OP reflects my thoughts that if you're going to post, provide insightful and useful comments, not one such as....let's see: Posts 2-9, 11 and 12.  Thanks.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
i play standing up its more of a exercise and to the people who think the straps break to easy, its the dumbasses who swing to hard.... and break their tvs and stuff
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA
Is that Wii all it is cracked up to be?.......Will it fail or is it the wave of the futere?? I personally can't see you are going to get accurate game play out of the thing, but when it comes down to it , I really don't know. I do know that I won't be spending 300 bucks to find out either.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

twiistaaa wrote:

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Wii sucks, PC owns.
Seriously. The PC only compares with other high-end systems. The Wii is a completely different animal that you could throw at a room of grannies.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6673|Kingswood Country
Guessing none of you tools have seen, let alone played one (based on the highly informative 'Wii sucks, pc owns' comments).

I was willing to bag the graphics on the thing, and having seen them in practice, they are in fact second tier to a 360 or high-end pc. However, the control setup is damn cool. While only exposed to the sports, Zelda, racing and wabbids games - the remote has lots of appeal for things not usually run up in gaming.

Using the remote like holding a golf club; with amount of swing, speed and direction playing a part in how well your shot goes. Amount of twist in the wrist changing spin on bowling. 3 games of boxing, punching the two remotes forward - and the pair of us gaming felt like we had just been doing the same thing at a gym.

I was damn sceptical at first - but a convert having played it. Verdict is that the Wii owns the loungeroom space for sheer entertainment value, BUT the forum will be for when you get a handful of people over for the afternoon. It won't fill the same role as an Xbox; certainly won't fill what a PC does.

In any case - answering the standing up? Standing.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6660|under there hayousaidunderwear

chuy wrote:

A few members have found themselves bored of repeat topics by new people. They are jaded by the games, or just think there is little that hasn't already been said or done. They are taking joy in the art of annoying, derailing, insulting, and generally causing havoc in threads others make in earnest. I've been getting complaints of this type of behavior from the top members all the way to the newbs.

It's going to stop, and if that means a few of you end up getting removed from the site, then that's how it's going to stop.
I would stand for some competitive wii and sit for some relaxing wii, but I don't own one
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

PC (Obviously) and 360 here. But I would definetly play the wii. People see to think it has to be the most technologically advanced to be fun. To them I suggest they look at wii sales.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-12-21 18:18:00)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6364|Columbus, Ohio
I only wii standing in public restrooms.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6342|Twyford, UK
Standing. I mean, how can you swing it like that while SITTING? Seriously!

But I don't own one. Friend of mine has one, and I actually WANT one, but I'm waiting until there's more games for it and I have money.

The name, however, is a stroke of genius. You can make jokes about it until the cows come home, it makes no sense in ANY language, and all the mocking gets the name out there.
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

Neither. PC and Xbox FTW.

Too bad I dont have a 360

Um, I've been wondering... How do you play call of duty and stuff with that little remote? Looks hard.
CackNBallz
+45|6740|Toronto, Canada
I tend to play sitting when playing alone and standing when I have friends and family over.us I am actually using my Wii right now by typing this post.

I have made a convert of everyone that has played it or has seen others play it. Ranging from my girlfriend, sister, cousins, and other females to die-hard Sony and Xbox fanboys. They want it as a second system.

I think that Nintendo has done very well this generation. Retro gaming from the NES, Turbografx-16, Genesis, SNES and N64. As well as FULL backwards compatibility with Gamecube games.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California

ryan_14 wrote:

Neither. PC and Xbox FTW.

Too bad I dont have a 360

Um, I've been wondering... How do you play call of duty and stuff with that little remote? Looks hard.
You just aim the remote at the screen and they crosshair will follow your remote.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville

ELITE-UK wrote:

from what ive herd, the straps on those things are breaking
They were recalled.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard