ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533
mine is .46, i dont ever really pub tho.

Last edited by =]-[f= ig88 (2006-12-25 00:12:25)

Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6640

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

2.45. Jet blockers ftl. And if you're noob in the chopper, be sure, next time round i'm going to teamkill you out or redline you. That adds .5 to my tard ratio bringing it to a total of 2.95
I'm glad your faggot clan; [1337] broke up.

What a bunch of tossers.
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6640|Tasmania

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

2.45. Jet blockers ftl. And if you're noob in the chopper, be sure, next time round i'm going to teamkill you out or redline you. That adds .5 to my tard ratio bringing it to a total of 2.95

What a bunch of tossers.
Agree with you on this one. the 1337 clan was tarnished by a single player whom I detest more than any other...

exo.the.jihad

The majority of their other players didn't help the image either.

I told MRSAVAGE_NOGGIN and Silver what you guys were like but they didn't listen.

If you are going to be a premiere gaming clan on bf2, you need to do it with dignity and style. Anything else and you're a joke... formidable, but still a joke.
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6723|Finland

Too bad.. too bad...
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6534|the Netherlands
712 TK/846 hrs = Oops ! how much ? ..c'mon brains THINK !!!

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-12-25 01:28:19)

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6368
Marinejuana
local
+415|6596|Seattle
1.1. But the ratio is more a function of whether i intend to use a jet/chopper on wake than anything about how i play.

case in point, its 0.6 on my other account where ive only played karkand.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-25 01:45:06)

The_Jester
+52|6502|Italy

Btw, stats page-->ranks and more-->teamkills per round/minute/hour/etc.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6689|Middle of nowhere
1.34 for me... damn, i'm such a bastard

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-12-25 14:57:15)

adv3rsary
+28|6727
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6706|The Ville
Dr0pped
+8|6765|Ontario, Canada
MetalChont
+18|6560|Sydney, Australia
hhahahahahahaha I just noticed your sig Jack

"bf2s is where i go to show how much better i am than america.
..not a typo - i am better than a country" - Chont
QFT!
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6607
1056 tk's/447 hours

(I have the same number of tk's as the original poster...weird)

= 2.36 tard ratio

..Damn that's better than my KDR.
Brasso
+1,549|6641

Seriously.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Damage Plan73
+0|6406
.83 .... thought it was much worse than that.
cospengle
+140|6498|Armidale, NSW, Australia

And I just realised I've reached a new milestone: 1000 TKs

Edit: I think most of mine are mines. Its my own silly fault for putting them where someone might run over them I suppose...

Last edited by cospengle (2007-01-07 17:42:37)

Mogura
+17|6374|EUROPE
1.5  here

LOL ITS NOT MY FAULT !!!

people prone in front on me or run on the nade when i throw it, and overall THEY JUMP UNDER THE AIRCRAFT WHEN I TAKE OFF ! ....

OOHH NOO ! IM A TARD NOOB ! 

Last edited by Mogura (2007-01-07 17:41:03)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6335|Graz, Austria

I think I get most of my team kills when I'm too lazy to look at the radar/map and simply start firing at someone and wait for the name tag to appear.
Besides that I never team kill on purpose and I always stay away from around friendly vehicles when they can't see me.

I managed to squish myself between a wall and my own vehicle when jumping out at full speed and running in front of it.

cospengle wrote:

Its my own silly fault for putting them where someone might run over them I suppose...
No, it's a sign that you place your mine correctly. Your team members even have the advantage to see where a mine is layed and get it's blast radius indicated.
If they're running across them without a second thought and are too stupid to read if the server has FF turned on, it is their problem.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6592|Melbourne, Australia.

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

What a bunch of tossers.
I told MRSAVAGE_NOGGIN and Silver what you guys were like but they didn't listen.

I did! After about 2-3 weeks!
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6605|Las Vegas, NV USA

Most of mine have to be from the always "friendly-fire on" claymore days of other "tards" ignoring the skull and bones warnings.

I don't know how many times I'd join a squad as a sniper, find myself a nice sniping location with a claymore at my back, have the squad leader leave the squad to leave me as squadleader, then listen as someone spawns on me where my claymore is sitting.

*BOOM*

"You were punished for a teamkill."

And people wonder why there are snipers out there that aren't squadleaders (or even avoid joining squads).  Besides that additional fact that those snipers are almost always going to have some numb-nuts spawn on them with a pkm, and start blasting away at everything that moves, and thus giving away their position.

samfink wrote:

0,23 TKs per hour, and dropping. not a tard here.
Sadly enough, I've been watching mine rise quite a bit.

I've been playing more commander lately, and I'm starting to realize how many teammates run right into friendly artillery fire.
cospengle
+140|6498|Armidale, NSW, Australia

globefish23 wrote:

cospengle wrote:

Its my own silly fault for putting them where someone might run over them I suppose...
No, it's a sign that you place your mine correctly. Your team members even have the advantage to see where a mine is layed and get it's blast radius indicated.
If they're running across them without a second thought and are too stupid to read if the server has FF turned on, it is their problem.
Yeah. I was being sarcstic. Not much point in putting a mine where noone will run over it. I have to say though, I don't think I've ever seen, let alone played on, a ranked server with mine FF off. Maybe I should try to find one...

TrueArchon wrote:

I've been playing more commander lately, and I'm starting to realize how many teammates run right into friendly artillery fire.
That'd be me I seem to do that every time I'm in the spawn screen and get revived. Then I assume I'm going to be under fire (since most medics revive you before they kill the enemy) so I just run. But since I was figuring out where to spawn I don't realised there's artillery. The alternative to that is I don't get revived and I spawn under the artillery, so I can't win. lol
roshambo14
+7|6464
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

ssonrats wrote:

M_Ichi2[bf2s_ftw] wrote:

2.04.............let the jetblockers burn in hell.
And the noobs that hop in....M95 time
Who are you calling noob, uber nub?
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6639|Muenster, Germany
0.51 at the moment

Last edited by TodErnst (2007-01-08 15:16:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard