Wow. You're right.46%46% - 57
Total: 123
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6747|Comber, Northern Ireland
not for me, this is gonna be a shite xmas, this is my frist xmas without my dad
Lou_D_Fisk_JR
+11|6343
Santaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!santaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!i Want!!!!!! I Want!!!!!!!!i Want Toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6753|Houston, TX
I always know it's Xmas, cause the lab I run is governed by a higher authority.  This higher power gets to choose the musical programming.  In Houston, there is a station that switches its standard elevator muzak to wall to wall Xmas jingles the day after Thanksgiving (Nov 23rd) till Jan 2nd. 

I've heard every version of snowy Christmas, jingle bells, Rudolph, silent night, etc...  from Bing to the spice bitches...

It can make a person go a bit loony after about the 2nd week of that cacophonic torture.  I make the kids stop singing/whistling/humming anything Christmas after about the tenth of December.

KJ
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6771

TuataraDude wrote:

It's called growing older. Just wait till you get a job in retail, where there is no time to feel anything for Christmas till the actual day and then you sleep half of it because your so exhausted from the long hours leading up to the day because the blimmin' public can't organise themselves a piss up in a brewery and wait till the last minute and then want everything at once and get impatient and don't seem to notice that their child is ripping down some of the decorations you've set up in the shop and when they finally do they blame the store keeper for putting them within reach of a minor and that I'm lucky they don't sue.....

I'm rambling aren't I?

Merry Christmas.

(Fenris, please note, no punctuation done on purpose for effect)
I know the feeling. Indigo Bookstore, in the middle of an underground mall on christmas week = hell.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6570|Here.
I like christmas, but I dont get excited like my young cousins do. For me, its more a time to fellowship with family and friends, and remember why we have christmas in the first place.

Merry christmas guys and girls, have a good one.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6647|Montreal, Qc, Canada
idk why but this year i dont fell the christmas spirit, mbay because theirs no snow here in quebec !!!! Usally theirs like 40cm storm and we have nothing this year fuck !
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida

Coolbeano wrote:

I just woke up and said to myself.... holy shit, it's christmas.

Seriously.

Now there is a serious side to this... the christmas spirit is dying in me. Answer the poll accordingly, whether you've got christmas spirit or not. I guess. I mean, I kinda lacked the feeling of it last year but not to this extent. I really didn't see Christmas coming. I didn't count the days, I merely acknowledged that it was December, and just another month...

Granted, I'm in Thailand and Christmas only exists to raise shopping prices here and put up 50 foot fake trees...

I'm not giving nor receiving any presents (or at least I think, but I'm not expecting anything). We didn't put up a Christmas tree. We're having a turkey dinner, but we've had turkey dinners all throughout the year, so it's not really that christmassy.

I'm sad.
Weird man, the same exact thing happened to me. Maybe cause im older this year and had to spend a lot of my own money or something, or maybe its the lack of snow our part of new york gets now, i mean, this is the first snowless christmas in a LONGGGGGGG time. Which is good cause i hate the cold but still man, we got a fuckin 11.5 foot christmas tree (NOT exagerating) and its all decorated and stuff but still im just not feelin it, tomarro is christmas day and i.... dont really feel diff.
15 more years! 15 more years!
CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine
You guys suck. I've been ecstatic all year long for Christmas. I'm trying to figure out how to waste the remaining 21 1/2 hours.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
I'm sort of over christmas....
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6453|Australia.
I'm glad in a way. Because this guy doesn't come into my room when I'm sleeping anymore.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Santa_usairforce.jpg
lord_tyler_486
+54|6760|Upper Franconia

Knightnifer wrote:

Masques wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Meh another Xmas, another year. Big deal.
QFE.
BVC
+325|6703
Oh shit...shit...damn snoopys christmas!!  Fuck!!!  WAREHOUSE AT XMAS FLASHBACK!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!   RETAIL.......SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

Zimmer wrote:

Meh another Xmas, another year. Big deal.
QFE.

Last year I went to Vietnam/Cambodia for a month with my folks just after Christmas. That was my "present".

This year it's France, Morocco and Singapore (on the way home). Again those are my Christmas gifts. Also, I was 'promised' a gift from my mum...

This year I did an accelerated course for my higher school certificate (rest next year). My mum made a deal with me - I get more than 88% and I get some nice camera gear. I get 89%. No camera gear.

https://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1198/no72lvc4.jpg

I now can only dream of the day when my camera looks like this. She said "when you are 21"... ...

... I am over Christmas.

Mcminty.
twiistaaa
+87|6676|mexico
i still enjoy Christmas because we get to have a decent lunch and dinner with various family. presents dont really worry me anymore because i can basically get whatever i want for myself anyway. but i do enjoy this time of year. everyone is happier.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden
I am 20 years now and the spirit is totally dead, the time is giong to fast; where the hell did the autumn go... it was just summer, I dont get anything. crap. But people say that when you eventually get youre own kids, and christmas is comming again the spirit comes back to you trough the children.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
DAMN its christmas soon and i have lotsssss of gift to buy !!!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6522|montreal, quebec

t con
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6447|King Of The Islands

Andoura wrote:

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
Is today the day when Quebecker's turn their clocks back 1032 hours?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

PvtStPoK wrote:

t con
lool jen est rien a chier d'eux pis ta copier mon affaires loool
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6771

Cheez wrote:

Andoura wrote:

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
Is today the day when Quebecker's turn their clocks back 1032 hours?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess that you didn't take the time to calculate the actual hours since Christmas.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard