Felonious-Crunk
+0|6774
https://www.imgdump.net/images/enemyboatspotted!.jpg
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6744|Wilmington, DE, US
if you right click when you have the commo rose up you can select from a menu what you want to spot. It's funny
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6796

LOL.  Noob tube at the ready.
Felonious-Crunk
+0|6774
Hmph. I see now. That's goofy.
Felonious-Crunk
+0|6774
Yep, that's my noob tube all right, and I'll shootcha in the face with it.
slidero

usmarine2005 wrote:

LOL
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6790
noob toober confused by the boat in the desert. . . so that's how it got i's name.
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6739|SE Pennsylvania
lmao...absolutely perfect.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6740|Antarctica

Umbra Acciptris wrote:

noob toober confused by the boat in the desert. . . so that's how it got i's name.
qft!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6754|California

this must be circulated around the internet
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6811|Scotland!!!

usmarine2005 wrote:

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6872
I allways lob a Nade into that corner when I want to take that flag or prevent it from being takin. thats what its for.  I allways lob one into the Block house flag at Karkland too. Whats wrong with that?
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6879|United Kingdom
enemy plane spotted on special forces is always funny
MB.nZ
+86|6809|New Zealand

usmarine2005 wrote:

lol nice1
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6803|Human Meat Shield
It's just some dork bored and decided to put boat because you can choose whatever you want just 'Q' and right click I think...

what's wrong with the weapons? If he uses it, who cares. he asked a simple question and you judge him by the weapon he uses.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6731|Germany
This is a classic joke from BF1942!

We always used "Feindliches U-Boot gesichtet!"(enemy submarine spotted) on the Stalingrad or Battle of the Bulge maps,on LAN-parties it was a code for "smoking time"(a sub just looks like it :-) ).
Ryan
+1,230|6878|Alberta, Canada

awww dont make fun of the poor guy...... HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fahrenheit
+0|6813

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

This is a classic joke from BF1942!

We always used "Feindliches U-Boot gesichtet!"(enemy submarine spotted) on the Stalingrad or Battle of the Bulge maps,on LAN-parties it was a code for "smoking time"(a sub just looks like it :-) ).
LOL yes i remember those days middle of the desert and someone yells enemy sub spotted!!
Felonious-Crunk
+0|6774
usmarine2005 LOL.  Noob tube at the ready.

If you think that the grenade launcher in so "noobish" and is easy to kill people with, then why do you have a negative K/D ratio with it? If you're going to bitch about a gun you cannot use effectively yourself, then just please STFU.

BTW I am not a 'poor' guy. I never played BF1942 so I didn't get the little "inside joke". Asshats.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6796

Felonious-Crunk wrote:

usmarine2005 LOL.  Noob tube at the ready.

If you think that the grenade launcher in so "noobish" and is easy to kill people with, then why do you have a negative K/D ratio with it? If you're going to bitch about a gun you cannot use effectively yourself, then just please STFU.

BTW I am not a 'poor' guy. I never played BF1942 so I didn't get the little "inside joke". Asshats.
I was just playing with ya, it was a matter of time before someone said it, so I was glad to be the first.  Negative K/D?  Who gives a shit.  If you look at stats that close you need help.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard