Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6645|Keyboard
I found this at Engadget showing some XBOX 360's COD gameplay with mouse and keyboard. It looks like someone is after the PC gamers market. Enjoy .

FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6635|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
ahhhhh.... so appetizing
Ryan
+1,230|6838|Alberta, Canada

I hate that level lol.

I beat the game on just Xbox. I hate the graphics on xbox, so much bette ron 360.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6653|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
me likely very much ><
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6634|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Stupid shit, you dont buy a 360 to play with ur keyboard !!! if i wanna play with a keyboard and mouse ill stay with my pc !!!
Reciprocity
+721|6576|the dank(super) side of Oregon
this is probably the last generation of consoles that are distinguishable from PCs.   mouse and keyboard will become standard peripherals, along with game pads, joysticks, printers, large capacity HDs.  Consoles have always been weak pseudo PCs.  High quality graphic demands are pushing console performance to PC levels.  with this generation, consoles have actually taken the lead for a short while.  By the end of this  console cycle, PC's will be astronomically faster than any 360 or PS3 because technology advanced exponentially.  by the next generation, the PC-console price gap will have disappeared and people will be left with the choice of; dump a load of money on a static technology(console) or dump a load of money on an evolving technology(PC).
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6836

Andoura wrote:

Stupid shit, you dont buy a 360 to play with ur keyboard !!! if i wanna play with a keyboard and mouse ill stay with my pc !!!
that is true that is why I don't want to buy a 360 or ps3 cause I can play better games or same games with better graphics and a keyboard and mouse.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6825|USA! USA! USA!

Reciprocity wrote:

this is probably the last generation of consoles that are distinguishable from PCs.   mouse and keyboard will become standard peripherals, along with game pads, joysticks, printers, large capacity HDs.  Consoles have always been weak pseudo PCs.  High quality graphic demands are pushing console performance to PC levels.  with this generation, consoles have actually taken the lead for a short while.  By the end of this  console cycle, PC's will be astronomically faster than any 360 or PS3 because technology advanced exponentially.  by the next generation, the PC-console price gap will have disappeared and people will be left with the choice of; dump a load of money on a static technology(console) or dump a load of money on an evolving technology(PC).
I only partially agree.  While it may be a static technology, to use your terms, it grantees that everyone will have the same hardware, same operating system, same everything excluding periphials.  Thus, when a game is created they know exactly how to write the code and how it's going to react when you put the disc in.  With an "evolving technology" (picture me doing air quotes, because I'm annoying) every person is going to have something different and it's going to work different on each system.  Who knows what kind of hax / viruses / worms / phish / turtles / buzzwords you have on your PC / Mac and what it's going to do.  When I buy a game for my PS1 (because I'm poor and in college) I'm guaranteed it will work (unless I buy a used one and it's already scratched).  Also, not everyone wants to constantly play the catch up game with their PC just so they can play a new game.  I for one got tired of it (but will probably start up again as soon as I get a jorb).  [/my .002 cents]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard