G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6636|Sea to globally-cooled sea
question everything CNN says.

anti american prick bastards...
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6690|Colorado Springs, CO

E7IX3R wrote:

Tis why I hate the majority of americans.

because the majority are dumb and over weight.
What does this have to do with the American people? I think you mean this is why you hate the US government. Majority are dumb? Did you even know that there is a spell check button here? Overweight, I can sorta agree with but thats just a stereotype that we have. The majority of Americans are not overweight. At least not the ones I have seen.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85
My post was highly sarcastic...it was meant to show there isn't such an easy solution to anything.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA
wahh waah wwaaaahhh, let's give it away for free to all the crack whores and 35 year olds still working at burger king because they'd rather smoke up than go to school

the war on poverty is the only one you can't win by throwing money at it, at least you see results from the pentagon
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

arabeater wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

Tis why I hate the majority of americans.

because the majority are dumb and over weight.
What does this have to do with the American people? I think you mean this is why you hate the US government. Majority are dumb? Did you even know that there is a spell check button here? Overweight, I can sorta agree with but thats just a stereotype that we have. The majority of Americans are not overweight. At least not the ones I have seen.
most people would feel blessed for living in a country where the "poverty stricken" are also the most overweight segment of the populace
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6532

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You know what would be great? If everyone gave up their guns, so no one would have anymore guns and their would be no more violence in the world.
Thats idiotic lol. If you take away all the guns, only criminals will have guns.

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-12-22 07:54:57)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

kr@cker wrote:

wahh waah wwaaaahhh, let's give it away for free to all the crack whores and 35 year olds still working at burger king because they'd rather smoke up than go to school

the war on poverty is the only one you can't win by throwing money at it, at least you see results from the pentagon
Results?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6591|SE London

ryan_14 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You know what would be great? If everyone gave up their guns, so no one would have anymore guns and their would be no more violence in the world.
True, but then they would just use other things as weapons. Maybe not as lethal, but can still kill/injure you.
Yeah, but they're probably cheaper.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6591|SE London

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Thats idiotic lol. If you take away all the guns, only criminals will have guns.
No. If you take away all guns so no one has any guns then no one will have any guns, including criminals.

CameronPoe wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Results?
Which results? I suppose a lot of people get killed, does that count?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
pretty much

or, i don't know, you could count the fact that you're not speaking german, or you're not a slave, or you're not part of a totalitarian communtis regime a result

or you could count the millions of people, even civilians like me, that earn their living off of that 100 billion a result

or you could count centuries of advancement in medicine, engineering, architecture, civilization in general as a result

unless of course you are german, then by all means speak it , perhaps i should have said "speaking Nazi"

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-12-22 09:23:56)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6694|United States of America
They could buy almost 187,000 Saleen S7 Twin Turbos with all that dough. Let's have the military ridin' in style.
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

DesertFox423 wrote:

They could buy almost 187,000 Saleen S7 Twin Turbos with all that dough. Let's have the military ridin' in style.
Mount MGs on the back of them too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard