Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6753|Mexico City
New video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4g-h_kodLk

yes, im guilty of spawn camping, but they started it.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-12-21 00:55:32)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

I want 00:03:26 of my life back.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6633|Warlord
Let me direct you to the following forum:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=61
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

New video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4g-h_kodLk

yes, im guilty of spawn camping, but they started it.

This one is better I think.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6753|Mexico City

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

is good but is too short.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

...is that what she told you?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

ThomasMorgan wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

*He*
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Best one I have ever seen.

Best baserape video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zds5tn21qsw

Direct link for 2nd one.

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-12-21 01:22:03)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6753|Mexico City

ThomasMorgan wrote:

skip the insults, if you dont have anything constructive to say don´t waste your time replying.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6753|Mexico City

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Best baserape video.
first is very good but the music sukks.
i cant see the second.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Best baserape video.
first is very good but the music sukks.
i cant see the second.
I will edit.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center

ThomasMorgan wrote:

skip the insults, if you dont have anything constructive to say don´t waste your time replying.
Seeing as how you never have anything constructive to say, then don't waste your or anyone else's time posting, thanks.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

zomg, it r elmo's video!

Damn, he plays on dark settings
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

Jenspm wrote:

zomg, it r elmo's video!

Thats a filter for Premiere i think.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

stryyker wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

zomg, it r elmo's video!

Thats a filter for Premiere i think.
But he used Sony Vegas...

I remember I had All High, and the shadows were extremely dark.. Fixing the lighting and shadow settings helped that. I was introduced to a whole new world.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6638|Finland

skip the insults, if you don't have anything constructive to say don´t waste your time replying.
Right, I'll have a go..

The video is boring. Most fraps videos are. Why would anyone want to see "Flying and Spawn Camping at Oman", when 97% of us can do the same thing, and better, even? Yeah, been there, done that. This video doesn't contain half of what makes a good (jet or anything else)video. So, you fly around and rape the main base. Whoop-de-fucking-doo! And I'm not saying this because it's you, Bennet, I'm saying this to anyone who creates a new topic with a badly edited fraps video with substandard content and a cheap attempt to make it better by playing some Rammstein over it. No, I'm not impressed.

Now, what you would need in order to get positive feedback, would be (but not limited to):

1. Battle recorder footage
2. Camera-angles
3. Slow motion
4. Cool moves
5. A good soundtrack that at least a little works together with the visual content

This video exhibited none of the above.

You got raped, you put fraps on, you raped back. Asphinctorsayswhat? 98% of us rape back a little after escaping being raped. It's as known as the fact that 67% of all statistics are made up on the fly. Why make a video of that? To inflate your net-ego? I must actually say that elmo1337's videos exhibit often more content. Although I hate his guts, I must say that especially one video is one of the best I've seen regarding rape. I'm not referring to the shitty video patton posted, that one was almost shittier than this one. Almost.

So, what am I saying? You should watch, study and familiarize yourself with other BF2 videos here, or on youtube.com. See what makes them good. Because this time, along with many others, you zipped open your fly and rolled out your e-cock, only to see people pointing fingers at it, laughing at its scantiness.

-Don-

Edit: Lé spelling

Last edited by DonFck (2006-12-21 01:54:22)

I need around tree fiddy.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6759
Umm, you posted it, so I will critique.
You say "they started it" re: baserape.  But the dialogue at beginning says it's the start of the round (the quality is bad, I can't really see the ticket count.)
Sending four AA missiles to a helo on the pad takes no skill.  It's the air equivalent of sitting at a spawn in your tank.

At about 0:53 your lack of skill is becoming apparent.  You dive bomb three or four infantry standing around, but get no kills, and switch to bomb mode after you pull away.  Backwards, fella.

I don't think I saw a single machine-gun kill.  You fire missiles like they're free.  You're constantly hitting stuff which has turned out of your view already.  I can see why guys like ZenMaster stopped bothering to fly, it doesn't take much skill.  You empty your missiles at the bomber...now what?  You have to circle around and reload...meanwhile enemy chopper, Mig, and armor can move.  Here's an idea....MG the bomber, then find the chopper and MG it down, then find the Mig and use missiles if you have to.  NOW reload, after five useful kills in one run, not counting any vehicles you might bomb on the way home.

I notice at about 1:12 that you are no longer in a squad.  I assume that's because they kicked you out, and good for them.  How many DELIBERATE TKs did you show us, four?  Despicable.  And you flew through a chopper fight, firing missiles when your teammate was between you and the target?  Who needs teammates like you?

I like how your bomber pilot scrapes the deck of carrier on his two passes at about 2:30, he shows as much skill as you.  Thank goodness the rest of your team pushed the USA off land (after sides switched, I guess), letting you crash into the carrier deck for your kills, not having to worry about any competition or enemy near your respawn.

Your stats say 178h in a plane, wow.  Ahh, but only a 3:1 kill ratio, I see.  I imagine you kill enemy jets & helos on the ground because they own you if they get into the air?
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6374|Cali
Average to decent ... good try bennet ...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6753|Mexico City

DonFck wrote:

skip the insults, if you don't have anything constructive to say don´t waste your time replying.
Right, I'll have a go..

The video is boring. Most fraps videos are. Why would anyone want to see "Flying and Spawn Camping at Oman", when 97% of us can do the same thing, and better, even? Yeah, been there, done that. This video doesn't contain half of what makes a good (jet or anything else)video. So, you fly around and rape the main base. Whoop-de-fucking-doo! And I'm not saying this because it's you, Bennet, I'm saying this to anyone who creates a new topic with a badly edited fraps video with substandard content and a cheap attempt to make it better by playing some Rammstein over it. No, I'm not impressed.

Now, what you would need in order to get positive feedback, would be (but not limited to):

1. Battle recorder footage
2. Camera-angles
3. Slow motion
4. Cool moves
5. A good soundtrack that at least a little works together with the visual content

This video exhibited none of the above.

You got raped, you put fraps on, you raped back. Asphinctorsayswhat? 98% of us rape back a little after escaping being raped. It's as known as the fact that 67% of all statistics are made up on the fly. Why make a video of that? To inflate your net-ego? I must actually say that elmo1337's videos exhibit often more content. Although I hate his guts, I must say that especially one video is one of the best I've seen regarding rape. I'm not referring to the shitty video patton posted, that one was almost shittier than this one. Almost.

So, what am I saying? You should watch, study and familiarize yourself with other BF2 videos here, or on youtube.com. See what makes them good. Because this time, along with many others, you zipped open your fly and rolled out your e-cock, only to see people pointing fingers at it, laughing at its scantiness.

-Don-

Edit: Lé spelling
Well, this is a critic. all points taken.
How do i get battlerecorder?
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6408|dm_maidenhead
Find server running battlerecorder, after round go community battlerecorder and download file.
But this never works for me it says file not found on server
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6827|Delaware
You're a horrible pilot...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6753|Mexico City

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Umm, you posted it, so I will critique.
You say "they started it" re: baserape.  But the dialogue at beginning says it's the start of the round (the quality is bad, I can't really see the ticket count.)
Sending four AA missiles to a helo on the pad takes no skill.  It's the air equivalent of sitting at a spawn in your tank.
the beginning of the video was from other map and round, i put it there cause it was funny how angry that guy got after i tked him for his stupidity.
yeah, killing a helo takes no skill like that, u only need to direct the missiles in case of flares.

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

At about 0:53 your lack of skill is becoming apparent.  You dive bomb three or four infantry standing around, but get no kills, and switch to bomb mode after you pull away.  Backwards, fella.
my intention was to scare them, i think i killed one, i knew the bomber was going to spawn so my target was the bomber.

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

I don't think I saw a single machine-gun kill.  You fire missiles like they're free.  You're constantly hitting stuff which has turned out of your view already.  I can see why guys like ZenMaster stopped bothering to fly, it doesn't take much skill.  You empty your missiles at the bomber...now what?  You have to circle around and reload...meanwhile enemy chopper, Mig, and armor can move.  Here's an idea....MG the bomber, then find the chopper and MG it down, then find the Mig and use missiles if you have to.  NOW reload, after five useful kills in one run, not counting any vehicles you might bomb on the way home.
well, flying the US plane and make a kil takes a little skill cause the plane sukks !!!!.
your tactic is correct, but here i was hunting the bomber all the time cause those guys were only raping carrier.

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

I notice at about 1:12 that you are no longer in a squad.  I assume that's because they kicked you out, and good for them.  How many DELIBERATE TKs did you show us, four?  Despicable.  And you flew through a chopper fight, firing missiles when your teammate was between you and the target?  Who needs teammates like you?
My teammate was having a hard time against that chopper, and i had the right angle to take down that chopper.
the 3 tks at the end of video was cause i was really piss off that teammates lost all mainland flags and decided that ALL wanted to fly plane.

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Your stats say 178h in a plane, wow.  Ahh, but only a 3:1 kill ratio, I see.  I imagine you kill enemy jets & helos on the ground because they own you if they get into the air?
i like to fly all planes, not only J10 and  i never bail out (that could be the cause), and i use planes to engage in fight with enemy planes and then kill ground vehicles. In this video im spawn rapping most of the time.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-12-21 08:24:14)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6753|Mexico City

SysTray wrote:

and you, a gunnery sargent, can tell me that?
get more experience, man
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6827|Delaware

SysTray wrote:

and you, a gunnery sargent, can tell me that?
get more experience, man
If you knew anything other than how to run your mouth you'd know that I was a Colonel at one point.

Besides, even at Gunnery Sergeant I can still fly better than you. So yes: I, a Gunnery Sergeant, am telling you that you are a horrible pilot.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6597|Your attic

stryyker wrote:

I want 00:00:26 of my life back.
Fixed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard