ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6389|Qatar: Where The Players Play
Well, I'm tired of the music I have, I'm looking for new artists and new songs. I'm quite partial to Rock, Metal, anything with the basic components of a good guitarist (or a few good ones), a drummer, and a hard bass. Can you guys help me out? I like some Techno, and one of every three thousand Punk Rock songs. Hope you can help me.
-ViC
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6410|canada
Pantera Ftw!

Dimebag is the greatest

pantera song that are a must have:

domination
revolution is my name
cowboys from hell
respect
fucking hostile
floods

theres lots more but those are my faves

Last edited by INFERNO552 (2006-12-20 22:14:34)

Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6373|Alberta, Canada
Well... I know you said new but, I say you can't go wrong with old rock bands. (Unless these are what you're talking about... I can't understand how you'd get bored of these bands.)

The best choices of mine for rock-

Def Leppard
Guns n' Roses (Not their crappy songs... ie- Welcome to the jungle. I'm talking about the good albums.)
Judas Priest
J3ST3R
+59|6483|Vancouver, Canada
Children Of Bodom, Behemoth, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Slayer, Cradle Of Filth, Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, Skid Row,  Trivium, Pantera, Black Sabath, Dio,  off the top of my head
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Well... I know you said new but, I say you can't go wrong with old rock bands. (Unless these are what you're talking about... I can't understand how you'd get bored of these bands.)

The best choices of mine for rock-

Def Leppard
Guns n' Roses (Not their crappy songs... ie- Welcome to the jungle. I'm talking about the good albums.)
Judas Priest
Well, I've been listening to those for 10 years now, since I started listening to music... and don't get me wrong... those bands never go outta style, I'm just lookin' for something else, I don't wanna get burnt out from the classic bands.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6512|Winterpeg, Canada
I'm not sure what classifies as techno, as it's usually based on someone's personal opinion. But anyways, search up Pendulum, the guy's got some decent stuff.
Warstarz
+11|6402
Um, Iced Earth, Diamond Head, Budgie, Fight (Rob Halford's band after Judas Priest), Yngwie Malmsteen, Holocaust, Dio, Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Motorhead, Soundgarden, Audioslave (maybe), Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Metallica, um...........

there's one band called Crimson Glory and they're real good. Maybe Alice in Chains if you like that type of music. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope it helps any!
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
Thanks For the help... I'll Karma for bands I like . But I can't DL them 'til tomorrow...
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6410|canada
alot of people here dont like em but KoRn has some good songs
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6596|Canada
Super tramp, pink floyd, deep purple.

I really recommend Xavier Rudd. he's this aussie musician, one of the most mellow artist in the world. all his songs are awsome... plus, how can you say no to a didgeridoo?

Disturbed, U2, WOLFMOTHER

Last edited by destruktion_6143 (2006-12-20 22:13:13)

J3ST3R
HammerFall, Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, EdGuy, Gamma Ray, Gwar, Helloween, Kamelot, Cellador, Kiss, Ozzy Osbourne, Syphony X, Yngwie Malmstein, G3, Micheal Angelo Batio, W.A.S.P, Van Halen, Alice Cooper. There is some more and iced earth is power metal so it's not that hard, kinda dumb
Warstarz
+11|6402

ViCT0RI0US wrote:

Thanks For the help... I'll Karma for bands I like . But I can't DL them 'til tomorrow...
If you like Judas Priest or Fight, then the newest Iced Earth album is for you. Unless you're one of those Anti-American...Americans. I say this because the first 3 songs is the Star-Spangled Banner and about the Declaration and stuff. The others are about Red Baron and Atilla and the Marines. The lead singer is the singer that replaced Halford in Fight and he can sound JUST like Halford. I especially like the song about 9/11. Beautiful song.

The other bands I mentioned are from 60s-80s mostly except a certain few.
47man
+46|6394|Cali
AFI's old stuff... everybody and their sister listens to their new cd... get the first 3 and you're set... good old fashion punk. Or the Sex Pistols... good shit.
J3ST3R
AFI used to be good but are the biggest fucking emo pieces of shit now so they dont deserve to be downloaded
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6410|canada
did u see them sing at the spike vga's, i swear to god the singer is gay
J3ST3R
I actually did, and I wished I was there with a L96A1
KineticDeath
+2|6642
Listen to my station long enough and I am sure you will hear something you like - http://music.yahoo.com/launchcast/stati … 1660012601
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6410|canada

J3ST3R wrote:

I actually did, and I wished I was there with a L96A1
m95 would be more messy and ensure a painful death if u hit him in the nuts
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6734|mansfield
my mum bought me cheeky girls a few years ago. i would recommend buying this, i still listen to their cheeky song.

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2006-12-20 22:23:27)

J3ST3R
You should take that M95 to hurricane for making that post
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6680|Kangarooland
Some good Aussie ROck,

Grinspoon (kick ass and personal fav)

Jet

John Butler Trio

Little Birdy
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6785|Moore, OK
Try just about anything off of my Last.FM, and you'll be good to go.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
Queens of the Stone Age, you cant go wrong with em.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6392|San Antonio, TX

ViCT0RI0US wrote:

Well, I'm tired of the music I have, I'm looking for new artists and new songs. I'm quite partial to Rock, Metal, anything with the basic components of a good guitarist (or a few good ones), a drummer, and a hard bass. Can you guys help me out? I like some Techno, and one of every three thousand Punk Rock songs. Hope you can help me.
-ViC
Why don't you let us know who you do listen to (rock and techno) and maybe we can make some recommendations of bands that you don't know, or we feel would compliment those that you have enjoyed.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X
For Garage Rock:

Guitar Wolf (fuck yeah!)

Teengenerate

Gasoline

The Ramones

The Stooges

Reatards

Listen to Guitar Wolf, they are like nothing you've probably heard, if you can imagine the Ramones x1000 plus insane distortion, japanese lyrics and a commitment to ROCK'N'ROLLLLL!!!!!!, than that is Guitar Wolf!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard