TehMyke
8======D
+343|6731
https://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5946/bf2142pace2006122022562yr5.th.jpghttps://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9311/bf2142pace2006122022564xc7.th.jpg
https://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3185/bf2142pace2006122023022hl1.th.jpghttps://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1950/bf2142pace2006122023082zo5.th.jpg

So I was commander whoring and Camp Gibraltar loaded, so I went and jumped in the water and swam behind one of the boats at the back base. Not to long later the enemy commander (who i kept dropping orbitstrikes on at his back base last round) got me back. I respawned and wtfxhax.

anyone else get this before? =/
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6661|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i rly dont know what your talking about im still stick with my BF2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
dubbs
+105|6654|Lexington, KY
How can it be a hack?  Please do explain.  In order to this to be a hack, he would have to change the complete code on the server, and your computer.  He would also have to tell you computer how to rerender skin on your computer.  So please do explain how this could be a hack?  It seems a little far to go through all that trouble, and it may not even benefit him at all.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6731

dubbs wrote:

How can it be a hack?  Please do explain.  In order to this to be a hack, he would have to change the complete code on the server, and your computer.  He would also have to tell you computer how to rerender skin on your computer.  So please do explain how this could be a hack?  It seems a little far to go through all that trouble, and it may not even benefit him at all.

let me rephrase...

TehMyke wrote:

Died, Respawned, Randomly had 5x the fog, Couldnt see shit.

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-12-20 20:28:52)

Contract_Killa
+70|6391|Australia, A.C.T

Andoura wrote:

i rly dont know what your talking about im still stick with my BF2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Then get off the 2142 Section.

Ontopic: I've had that once before. Its one of those weird glitches that happen once in like 200 rounds.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6502|Somewhere else

Thats pretty wierd. cool, but probably not helpful!
dubbs
+105|6654|Lexington, KY

TehMyke wrote:

dubbs wrote:

My point exactly, you are calling the guy a hacker, but you do not know how much trouble it would be to write and exacute the code, and not have an advantage.  Hacks are to give you an advantage in the game.  This would give him a slight advantage, but not that much of an advantage.  This person would have to write code that changes what data is sent to your computer,  then make for sure that it renders correctly on your computer, with out you reloading the map.  Remember, if you change your graphic setting, BF2's engine (same one used in BF2142) has to rerender every skin on that map.

BTW, if it is a glitch like someone stated, then it maybe a view distance glitch, where the view distance is dropped really low.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6756|Singapore

Contract_Killa wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Then get off the 2142 Section.

Ontopic: I've had that once before. Its one of those weird glitches that happen once in like 200 rounds.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6784|Internet!

Andoura wrote:

That's an utterly fucking worthless post. Go away.

Sounds miserable, were you atleast still able to command?
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6731

dubbs wrote:

My point exactly, you are calling the guy a hacker, but you do not know how much trouble it would be to write and exacute the code, and not have an advantage.  Hacks are to give you an advantage in the game.  This would give him a slight advantage, but not that much of an advantage.  This person would have to write code that changes what data is sent to your computer,  then make for sure that it renders correctly on your computer, with out you reloading the map.  Remember, if you change your graphic setting, BF2's engine (same one used in BF2142) has to rerender every skin on that map.

BTW, if it is a glitch like someone stated, then it maybe a view distance glitch, where the view distance is dropped really low.

TehMyke wrote:

norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6492

dubbs wrote:

no offence, but

u fucking stupid
GotGoose?
+4|6512
Dubbs is correct and so far no one has given evidence on the contrary other than, "you are an idiot."  Someone can not just "hack" your BF2142 code on the spot without having access to your computer.  There are two layers of code: client-side (your's) and server-side (the server).  Any hacks someone makes affects their client-side code so they can see through walls, etc.  Unless the server controls how you render the environment (which I doubt), and the person hacked the server to send you this unlikely code, this scenario is not a hack.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6731

GotGoose? wrote:

Dubbs is correct and so far no one has given evidence on the contrary other than, "you are an idiot."  Someone can not just "hack" your BF2142 code on the spot without having access to your computer.  There are two layers of code: client-side (your's) and server-side (the server).  Any hacks someone makes affects their client-side code so they can see through walls, etc.  Unless the server controls how you render the environment (which I doubt), and the person hacked the server to send you this unlikely code, this scenario is not a hack.
wowowowowowowowowowowow

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEONE HACKING LEARN SARCASM. OMFGWTFBBQ
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6643|Gold coast, Aus.
Lol@the replies in this thread. Dumbarses....

I'm pretty sure there must have been a hacker on my server earlier because i had that happen to me on belgrade

Fair enough to say, i got owned cause its sort of a long range map...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard