yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
Wheres the BF2s server? I haven't seen it at the top of the home page. Does this website still have one? I never see the old one that use to be on the home page. Would love to play were others from this web site play.  Can anyone help?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

I second this. Yesterday I tried finding it, searching for "Branzone." can someone please tell me a more accurate name so I can find it. I don't do the whole confusing IP thing. That's just bullshit.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6782|AUS, Canberra
your running internet explorer arnt you?

thats the only thing i could think of that is preventing you from seeing the server info on the home page.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6853|Cologne, Germany

I can see it too...
yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
Yes, I'm running internet explorer. I don't know why it isn't showing up. It use to be there.
TC><Injecter
+4|6840|Berlin, Germany
I also see it with IE although im using FF normally... LOL
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

That part of the homepage is broken
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6833|Delaware
I set it as one of my favorties. I suggest when you do play on it you do so as well, just in case
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6859|-
For those of you who cannot find the server, the IP address is:

72.36.222.172:16567
yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
Chuyskywalker, well as you can see so far only 2 of us are having this problem. The server that was listed here on the home page isn't showing up for some reason. I have tried all 3 computers in my house. And still nothing. Of course now I have the IP address thanks to everyone for the help.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6853|Cologne, Germany

ok. closed then. happy new year to everyone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard