Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6910|Scotland

Great all round player.
Excellent K/D, SPM.
Not a whore of anything.
You only play 2 maps regularly, but that is acceptable, most people do.
Overall..... Excellent player.
NokiaN73
Banned
+0|6494

AUS-7th.FalCoN wrote:

@ {DTM}Mushroomcar

Congratulations on your new rank !!
A very good accuracy SPM and K/d ratio
A good number of teamwork and combat scores keep it up
You play all kits very nice ! but try and get them all to a positive ratio (AT and pistol)
Wake island nice do you play it anymore i haven't played on it for a while not to interested in it anymore....you have a good map variety good
Very nice vehicle K/d ratios keep raising them
A solid victims list
An insane selection of ribbons/badges nearly all gold !!
(work on your armor time for that vet....thats what i am doing atm and struggling to get the time )

@ NokiaN73

Very good accuracy SPM and insane K/d ratio
This is surly a second account
A good start on the K/d ratios of the weapons you have used (especially grenade)
You team switch to use the J-10 for sure...shown by your W/l
And PLA as your favorite army...
Other than that a insane K/d in the plane...but its in a J-10 on wake but it seems that you know how to fly

Rate me i rated you NokiaN73
A good start to a new account keep up the good work
Alrighty mate, Ill rate you.
Here goes: First of all, I LOVE your rank. No rank looks better than Colonel! I am almost a Colonel on my first account.
Your overall kd ratio is very good. SPM is also very good. Your W/L ratio is low, so I can see that you are not a team switcher. Good good.. hehe
Damn your weapons kd ratios are 1337. Damn good. Accuracy, overall and on your favourite weapon is damn good. Infantry, you kick ass dude. You dont have a purple heart. Nice one there
Only one guy in your "more enemies" list.
You do great with vehicles also. I see you play Wake. Nice map. Dont look like you are a j10 whore, but hard to tell. All though its not hard to own with the f35b... unless I am using it
I only use the f35b on my first account now. Love that plane. I see in the future that your plane kd will only be better and better , so keep up the good work there dude. Great stats(!!)
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6802|United Kingdom
Awsome k/d ratio but can be expected since 99% of your kills are from vehicles. Excellent jet k/d ratio but that can be expected from someone who only plays as PLA and only flys in a J-10.  Assault rifle k/d ratio is good. But overall i would rate you at 6/10 because nothing worse then someone who thinks they are good on sutch a bull shit uneaven map.
Des.Kmal
+917|6772|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Better kdr than my alt account. lmao

Fair accuracy, good spm, nice weapon ratios.

just a wee bit of a karkand whore.. but dalian is second, at least you can use vehicles.

9/10
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803
Nice SPM but new account
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6803|Norway

A-Unit64 wrote:

ha ...you accused of being a haxor? If anything they accuse me but I hate hax and why the fuck would you pay for them so you can cheat when you got skill
Ah it`s you! Thanks for the forum title, i stole it from you, remember?

Nope, rarely, twice maybe

Why cant anyone accuse me of hacking!!? I love that

Oh and nice assault rifle stats

Btw i think u use hax...
Des.Kmal
fairly new account, nice vehicle ratios. lots of victims. also good infantry kdr.

above avg. accuracy, nice wlr. play more SF.

8.9/10
t0mhank5
+319|6866|Surge
des.kmal- i guess ill rate your newest account.
lol, no top vehicle. keep it that way
i have to guess that you are using the ak-101, with the blatant purpose of getting points and no "real" teamwork.. but thats ok. i have a couple accounts like that too. very nice kill streak for all infantry, and minimal death streak. im going to assume you arent using your precious market building glitch.. keep playing like this on this account and make it a nice rank, instead of just leaving it to rust as a corporal or whatever. 2nd /3rd/4th accounts always look better as a moderately high rank
Des.Kmal

t0mhank5 wrote:

im going to assume you arent using your precious market building glitch..
with a 3 death streak? hell no.

ps. dont rate me, rate tomhank.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6918

Des.Kmal wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

im going to assume you arent using your precious market building glitch..
with a 3 death streak? hell no.

ps. dont rate me, rate tomhank.
Nice Assault KD

But youre still a nub.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6617|A W S M F O X
Nice stuff, good overall player, this is a second account, right, lol yeah, it is.

450 paddle kills is very nice, paddle kils FTW
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6720|England

JET_G raidensen

Good SPM (for mostly sniper...) and average KDR. Kit balance could be better but im impressed that most of your kills as sniper come from the rifle and not a claywhoring faggot.
Also...karkand is way down in the most played maps...wow! I would say average infantry KD's and good vehicle KD's, just work on the infantry ones a bit more.
Good collection of awards, but im tempted to say that you've pked a lot with that amount of pistol and knife kills for your time in game...
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6496|Smurfvillage, Gotland
I created an account here just to get you guys to rate my stats..

So please be nice;)
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6734|Melbourne, Australia.
Col.vind>

Best round score/kill streak is questionable
very good SPM, KDR and win loss
You play a good range of maps
Fairly good balance between vehicles and infantry
Good balanced kit times
4 hours a day...

8/10

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-12-20 02:14:11)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6901|The United Center

Col.Vind wrote:

So please be nice;)
9.5/10.

The ONLY reason why I didn't give you 10 is because your kit times aren't balanced.  Everything else...10/10.
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6496|Smurfvillage, Gotland
ahh you got me.. My killstreak and best round score comes from my only knife pistol round ever(honestly)

My real killstreak is 80 and my brs must be 218..

4 hours a day, would be more if I didnt have a gf..

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Col.Vind wrote:

So please be nice;)
9.5/10.

The ONLY reason why I didn't give you 10 is because your kit times aren't balanced.  Everything else...10/10.
Thx to both of you.. would give you karma if I could..

btw, I hate playing spec-ops..

Last edited by Col.Vind (2006-12-20 02:18:56)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6803|Norway
Welcome to the forum, but i wont rate an asshat who teamkills for jets, lame join to pla every round on wake and never play as usmc. I dont mind base rape, but when you do that on server where it`s against the rules and fucks up round after round because no admins are online.... Well, i guess you dont have the maturity or social intelligence to understand things like that anyway...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6940|Bulgaria
Fredrik - great KDR and SPM... but very few awards. also, u should buy SF
And play more, get a higher rank
Still, your KDR 0wnZ!1
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

All I can rAll I can really do is laugh at your purple heart and the lack of a WCR.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6617|A W S M F O X

Snake wrote:

JET_G raidensen

Good SPM (for mostly sniper...) and average KDR. Kit balance could be better but im impressed that most of your kills as sniper come from the rifle and not a claywhoring faggot.
Also...karkand is way down in the most played maps...wow! I would say average infantry KD's and good vehicle KD's, just work on the infantry ones a bit more.
Good collection of awards, but im tempted to say that you've pked a lot with that amount of pistol and knife kills for your time in game...
thanks, but hardly any of those are from K/p servers, i had a period of really liking pistol kills, me and a friend were having acomp as too who could get most pistol kills, so yeah, and the kinife kills are from going for expert knife back in the day when it was 450 total or whatever it was, lol!
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6748|Iceland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

All I can rAll I can really do is laugh at your purple heart and the lack of a WCR.
your stats bore me.. sorry but they are just so ''every single karkand'' whore stats like... just go play some SF and use your gun.

and not have Vert. Explosives when your most played kit it spec os it extremely poor.

5/10

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-12-20 07:16:56)

AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6697|Australia
@ [n00b]Tyler

A good accuracy SPM and K/d ratio
Nice rank
A good teamwork and combat number score keep it up
A nice amount of capture points for CP/Assisted and defended
An insane streak of 109 nice
You play all kits with good solid times...but try and get those K/d ratios a little higher and get the some of them to become positive other than that keep doing what your doing
A insane victims list very good
Quite a good range of maps played, but karkand clearly stands out
Solid vehicle ratios, they can only get higher from here on keep it up
A very very good selection of ribbons/medals (nearly got that vet armor badge your closer than me )
Des.Kmal
7th falcon, first off, ur sig is too big, 250 pix is the max.

anyway. loving the rank, good accuracy, very good spm and kdr.

above 3.0 kdr with assault rifles, i want that.

9.5/10

also, good map choice, and ur not a vehicle whore.

9.7/10 now. awesome stats
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6639|England
Des.Kmal 8 th account by now ? great KDR, SPM is the Ownage. good weapons stats
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6905|Chicago.
Impressive stats. I want your K/D Ratio.

9/10.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard