Pretty much equally31%31% - 41
Mostly Secondary10%10% - 13
I only use Snipers (no modes)10%10% - 13
I only use PKM (no modes)6%6% - 8
Total: 130
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

So which mode do you use more often. Or are you a no-mode-weapon whore? Let the poll begin!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6389|Qatar: Where The Players Play
Depends largely on the gun and range, but I'm pretty equal for using the two modes of fire. L85A1 only in single shot and M16A1 only in 3 shot though.
P.S. You should add a Shotguns section, those are no-mode guns too.

Last edited by ViCT0RI0US (2006-12-19 09:31:08)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Full auto for short ranges, controlled bursts in medium ranges and single shot only in the extreme long ranges.

<3 AK-101
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Equally - depends on the range and the weapon in question.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

PBAsydney wrote:

Full auto for short ranges, controlled bursts in medium ranges and single shot only in the extreme long ranges.

<3 AK-101
101 FTW!

PS. As stated in my sig
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

ViCT0RI0US wrote:

Depends largely on the gun and range, but I'm pretty equal for using the two modes of fire. L85A1 only in single shot and M16A1 only in 3 shot though.
I thought about them, but I don't think there are much ppl who use only shotties..
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon
i usually stick with semi as much as possible.....even when i am using support i try to only pop off one at a time.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
Mainly use secondary; I like to be able to see what I'm doing properly and actually HIT.
Also, I tend to fire from a crouch and use short bursts.

Shotguns are used rapidly in primary, though.

And the SRAW/Eryx is used almost exclusively in secondary, unless they're riiiight up close, like the idiot that jumped on me earlier, and got a rocket to the face.
NEVER surprise an anti-tank soldier from the front.
ReTox
+100|6469|State of RETOXification
I use the burst modes as much as possible when I play kits that have that ability.  The burst mode for the spec-op supply unlock is cherry and the G36E, well...
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I personally hate burst mode, try using burst mode in 100+ pinged servers, it takes up to 3 bursts from the G36E to kill one guy from point blank.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

PBAsydney wrote:

I personally hate burst mode, try using burst mode in 100+ pinged servers, it takes up to 3 bursts from the G36E to kill one guy from point blank.
Try avoiding 100+ servers instead..
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
Im full auto 99% of the time, bust fire for long range stuff. The other 1% is when i change weapons and hit the wrong button by accident and it switches to single shot.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

Cbass wrote:

Im full auto 99% of the time, bust fire for long range stuff. The other 1% is when i change weapons and hit the wrong button by accident and it switches to single shot.
lol. me too, except when using AK-101. It is a SNIPER in single shot...
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6633|Groningen, The Netherlands
I gots my guns on primairy, but I mostly end up killing them in secondary.
Hotel = primairy ofcourse
Rest of karkand usually results in secondary mode kills although I keep my gun on prim for **sudden**  usage
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
please dont relate how you shoot to karkand, try other maps...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Mostly primary/sniper rifles.  Bursts ftw.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6393|San Antonio, TX
Usually keep my weaps in primary mode, but use short bursts.  Just want to be able to use the whole clip if I run into a squad, or a small group.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6605|South Jersey
Depends on the situation and weapon.  Sometimes I'll even fire from the hip, if I'm close enough.
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6448|San Diego, CA
Semi-Auto with my G3
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6389|Qatar: Where The Players Play

DeathUnlimited wrote:

ViCT0RI0US wrote:

I thought about them, but I don't think there are much ppl who use only shotties..
. DAO-12 ftw!
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6507|Chicago
It depends on the weapon/situation. I (generally) travel around with my weapon in primary and will fire from the hip if I get jumped, though.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6501|Boston, MA
Always primary. If I need to get somebody long range, I can control the gun enough to only fire bursts.
Flakturnal
+21|6412|Perth,WA

Skorpy-chan wrote:

And the SRAW/Eryx is used almost exclusively in secondary, unless they're riiiight up close, like the idiot that jumped on me earlier, and got a rocket to the face.
NEVER surprise an anti-tank soldier from the front.
So true, firing from the hip when someone surprises you in an alleyway. funny as hell.

Shotties I tend to unload the clip in .02 seconds. The guy just stands there, looks at his outline on the wall in bullet holes and caps me in the face.

Last edited by Flakturnal (2006-12-19 23:22:48)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

I snipe.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.
Single shot 95% of the time when i'm using the M16, I only ever switch to burst in packs of 2-3 enemies.
AK101 I change between both depending on range

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard