{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6677|In You Endo- Stoke

TrollmeaT wrote:

What the fuck is this fasination with the anus, it's nasty, shit comes out it, why is everyone putting there fingers in there & licking it ffs! Much less having sex with the ass whats the matter with the first hole ?
I will say it again...

"When snookerd behind a difficult red always go for brown"

As in if its that time of the month then you have to find another hole...
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6374|Inside the AR Rockets.
Worms.... Great, Read a book called Parasite Rex.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

Threadworm infection, which is also called strongyloidiasis, occurs in most countries of the world but is natural to (endemic in) tropical and subtropical climates. Strongyloidiasis is less common than other parasitic infections but may affect as much as 25% of the population in some developing countries. In the United States, threadworm infection is most likely to be found among immigrants; returning travelers or military personnel; people who live in parts of Appalachia and the southeastern states; and persons in homes for the retarded and similar institutions.
oh eTixor.. you're so much fun
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

I'm surprised this thread has made it this far without closure. Congratulations.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6739

https://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2400/1156888263403bzt2.jpg
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6726|Honolulu, HI
I'm surprised that so many people here are revolted more by the description of anilingus (that would be the clinical way of saying "rimjob") than they are by the worms.  It's a hilarious example of a double standard: Us guys expect our uh, significant others (I was going to say fuck buddies, but I'm trying to keep this from getting too vulgar) to perform fellatio (the scientific word for a blow job), which requires a girl to suck on something that urine exits the body from, not to mention the fact that it (literally) hangs out mere inches from the anus.  But when it's our turn to give some oral gratification, suddenly it's "EWWWW!!!"

Granted, I don't think I'd be too enthusiastic about having to give a rimjob myself, but then again, if I were a girl, I doubt I'd be too eager to perform fellatio either.
AlphaDrake
+10|6781|Edmonton
There is QUITE the difference between cunnilingus and anilingus.
Executiator
+69|6419

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

I'm surprised that so many people here are revolted more by the description of anilingus (that would be the clinical way of saying "rimjob") than they are by the worms.  It's a hilarious example of a double standard: Us guys expect our uh, significant others (I was going to say fuck buddies, but I'm trying to keep this from getting too vulgar) to perform fellatio (the scientific word for a blow job), which requires a girl to suck on something that urine exits the body from, not to mention the fact that it (literally) hangs out mere inches from the anus.  But when it's our turn to give some oral gratification, suddenly it's "EWWWW!!!"

Granted, I don't think I'd be too enthusiastic about having to give a rimjob myself, but then again, if I were a girl, I doubt I'd be too eager to perform fellatio either.
i couldn't agree with you more.

What the fuck is with all the prudes saying they don't mess w/ the asshole? I bet everysingle one of them does it.

Trust me, when you've fucked your girl for so long, you have to work to make things fun, and that pussy doesn't get tight any more. Next stop is the chocolate starfish. Fuckin prude ass preteens in here.

I like the part where she was like "oh they're just thread worms, alot of people have them..." NO BITCH< A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE F'KIN WORMS COMING OUT OF THEIR BALLOON KNOT!!! JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST.

I'm sorry elixer, try not to stray from the chocolate mud puddle, cuz soon it will be all you want.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia
Wow, that was funny...

It's on par with elmo1337 pretending to be dead.

Grow the fuck up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard