Mr.Pieeater
+116|6643|Cherry Pie

metal1215 wrote:

ok the G36E improves your stats, but it doesnt improve your skill, i always use the m16 and i rarely get beaten by a G36E. (in a fair fight )
I think I have to agree and disagree.   The G36E is good from long- to mid-range fighting, with mid-range being the optimum.  The only reason an M16 would win at close range is if it was fully auto.  Come to think of it, I don't remember... haha.  If its not, then its just you that can kill some noob.  I hate the L85S1 (or whatever its called) that gun is so damn unaccurate...

Honestly its mostly the player, not the gun. 

AN ADDITIONAL TIP:  If you want to kill a guy more easily shoot for his legs near the ankle.  That way when he goes prone you are already on his head.  And also, the legs seem to get a guy killed really fast.  Could be because of lack or armor.  Not sure though...
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6440|My room

LockerFish wrote:

Sounds like you're missing the lag. And you're a new player, correct? Maybe you're not as fantastic as you think you are *gasp*.
Why do people have to be so mean?
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6406|Scotland

gene_pool wrote:

I used to be like that...Got so frustrating....1000 hours of game time later and you will still be getting pissed off at scores of 50-10
lol ur right, i get so annoyed at myself for doing bad - when im doing the best in the server.
Flakturnal
+21|6460|Perth,WA

Wolfren wrote:

... I have dumped two clips into some onf my friends wondering why they dont die, and then they say HOW DID YOU ONE SHOT ME? and then Im just bewildered how they could not have known I was shooting and even how they didnt already know where I was by that time. ..
I found this interesting
jax
+12|6786

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Why not just knife him when you're that close. The knife is always 1 hit kill.
unless one of you lags then u just get a hit indicator and dust but nothing happens
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6402|San Jose CA.
I looks like you play as a Sniper most of the time, but try using other kits. And when you get a little better try out the Sniper kit again....
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6676|California
Here's some help....

When firing your weapon...

1) Don't move.... Stand still when firing.

2) Kneeling is even better..

3) Lying down is best...

You see that little aim thingy for your guns?

When you move it expands... that's not a good thing...

When your lying down, it's tiny..... Thats perfect....

Hope this helps...

PS Try not to get frustrated or frantic, Stay calm and BREATHE... then pull the trigger..

And if this doesnt help...

Before you fire YELL " SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"
Krysiss
+15|6493|NL

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

He doesn't need practice, its just a little bit of lag.  Thats all.

That happens to me sometimes too.  I would get fraps and check your fps.  You should have at least 40 to have a fair chance.  And your ping should be from 20 to 80 to be okay. 

I am around 60 fps with a 37 ping avg...  I kick a lot of ass and people say I am cheating all the time.  So I guess its a good setup.  Good luck!

P.S.- I don't cheat just to let you know.
lol kick alot of ass?

kdr with guns are around 1????
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6549|Boston, MA

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Here's some help....

When firing your weapon...

1) Don't move.... Stand still when firing.

2) Kneeling is even better..

3) Lying down is best...

You see that little aim thingy for your guns?

When you move it expands... that's not a good thing...

When your lying down, it's tiny..... Thats perfect....

Hope this helps...

PS Try not to get frustrated or frantic, Stay calm and BREATHE... then pull the trigger..

And if this doesnt help...

Before you fire YELL " SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"
No, no, no, you've got it all wrong! You want to SQUEEZE the trigger, not pull it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6519|so randum
jarhead?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6368|Iowa...
just keep playing.i know it's frustrating at first,but you'll get better.it took me about a month before i really started to get better,so it'll take a bit of time.remember to fire in bursts or single shot unless you're at point blank range,otherwise you won't hit anyone because of BF2's deviation.
Simon
basically
+838|6676|UK

Krysiss wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

He doesn't need practice, its just a little bit of lag.  Thats all.

That happens to me sometimes too.  I would get fraps and check your fps.  You should have at least 40 to have a fair chance.  And your ping should be from 20 to 80 to be okay. 

I am around 60 fps with a 37 ping avg...  I kick a lot of ass and people say I am cheating all the time.  So I guess its a good setup.  Good luck!

P.S.- I don't cheat just to let you know.
lol kick alot of ass?

kdr with guns are around 1????
Your 2KD isnt anything special either
Ryan
+1,230|6862|Alberta, Canada

We were all like this when we first played. We all were horrible, (and some still are). But eventually, you will get better. Just play singleplayer and practise, so that you don't ruin your stats (if you care about them), or if you don't want to be made fun of on multiplayer.

Just keep practising, and in time, you will be able to pick guys off at 250 yards with your AK.
switchbladezz
+48|6636
you suck.
CrazeD
+368|6691|Maine

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

You're not using the MP5 a lot are you?  Cause I hate that gun. 

KiL
Dude, the MP5 straight-up OWNS!
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6759|Clinton, MD, USA

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Why not just knife him when you're that close. The knife is always 1 hit kill.
Not true. Sometimes it takes slashes to kill some people.
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.
+12|6407|Sydney, Australia
I hear you mate. This still pisses me off and I almost have 200 hours up. Here is a few things I have learnt the hard way.

1) The game code (net code and collision detection) doesn't adequately allow for servers that are trying to host too many people on too small an Internet connection. If you jump onto a 64 slot IO server and expect to get any shot registration you WILL be sorely disappointed. Try a smaller server that can deal with the number of players it is catering for. For example find a 16 or 24 slot server that is running large maps, that way you have plenty of room to move about and hide while you work on your aim. You will also find that your hits will register.

2) Use single shot as much as possible. You will work out the rate of fire needed for each weapon to maintain accuracy. This takes a great deal of patience and practice.

3) Go prone as much as possible.

4) Avoid the nade spammers. Far too much of this in this game. IMO it just shows that some players have no aim and totally rely on blast radius.

5) Find a few decent servers with regulars who like to play the game rather than collect stats. This is by far the most important point.

6) Stick with it.

Enjoy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard