Executiator
+69|6438
Show the video, or you have no credibility.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6459
...in the battlerecorder file you can pause and zoom up into the sky and look for the UAV, although you can't tell which team's it is if its there, it can help in some situations.

I think i remember your name kessel

Edit: a short vid will be on its way....

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2006-12-15 22:43:12)

reefl3x
+72|6419|United States

kessel! wrote:

yo divine i've played you man, its usually a competition between us two for first. i didnt know you were on here.
I doubt that, plz dont put yourself up there with the better players, its quite disrespectful when a noob like you attempts to classify himself with players like Divine or myself.
reefl3x
+72|6419|United States
and ive scrimmed pickle power in a 5v5 before, hes nothing more than a pub all star....not even that really.
he goes down every time he attemps to take me on...even with his little g36e...
turkeybacon
+50|6463|Dragon Valley

TheOriginalUberN00b wrote:

yeah i agree with you. i played with him once before and i would get killed from miles away with the g36e and he would shoot you once and kill you in mid air its complete BS.
for the record I get alot of those kills too

still sounds like a hacker,but just because someone hits you while you're bunnyhopping across a street from a FAR distance, doesnt mean they hack
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6459
I know what you mean bro but I really think if it happens so often somethings not right. A guy with a g36e prone on a hill shouldnt be able to take out people so fast and so often. His aim just simply doesnt add up to his other movements.
autopilot
banned
+115|6365

I can honestly say I'm flabbergasted.
https://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6933/timeexplodeyh5.jpg
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6608|Your attic

reefl3x wrote:

kessel! wrote:

yo divine i've played you man, its usually a competition between us two for first. i didnt know you were on here.
I doubt that, plz dont put yourself up there with the better players, its quite disrespectful when a noob like you attempts to classify himself with players like Divine or myself.
Wow you really are a fag aren't you.

Remind me to come rape you next time you play some infantry.

As for pickle, the only thing that will actually prove that he aimbots/wallhacks or whatever the cool kids are using now is a kill and snap to person that is behind a wall or not in sight, other stuff can be explained away with UAV/Scan/Spot. Not saying I don't believe you as I doubt a decent player such as yourself would go to such lengths if you weren't 100% but that's one of the few things that will get you any attention if trying to get people pb banned.

Last edited by Towelly (2006-12-16 01:45:15)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6370|uk

can you upload the demos somewhere?
Hyper
Banned
+154|6768
pointless thread without VID , PIX, BR file
a br file is what...? a mb maybe?
it stinks like reflex in here.....oops i mean bullshit...oops i mean reflex
Simon
basically
+838|6675|UK

reefl3x wrote:

kessel! wrote:

Damn, you are the 1337 e-gangster aren't you.

I'm sure I know hundreds of people who could easily take you down, including me, don't be such a fag, and stop taking the game too seriously.
slicknic
+145|6643
i played against him... and yea he did kill me unusually fast.. but i just blamed it on g36e and kept on going... but u can still kill him(cuz i did) so meh... so much for hacks.  upload the demos somewhere... someone will make a video that proves it to ev1
RiceKrispie
+27|6405|Ottawa, ON
I agree, he's really not that great if you watch him, and he seems to kill more people than he sould. He has weak movement/evasive skills and just pulls off way too many G36E headshot bursts. More than a bit suspicious.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6548
I should have gotten those demo files last time we had a match against his team. He was a bit too good but thats what I would expect from a 4 star general but this whole thread sparked my interest in figuring out if there is any foul play on pickle's part.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6667|Washington DC

I guess an invisibility hax is keeping you from seeing the stickied thread at the top of this forum section ....

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard