R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6495|Melbourne

KOTOR - Revan is a Sith Lord from it, i liked the name "Revan" so i added a 3 & a 4 to make R3v4n!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6715|67.222.138.85
Flaming_Maniac - ohhhh, can be interpreted in many ways, most of them true. (Except the one you're thinking of)
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK
meh. I just randomly chose it when I started playing 1942 & CS
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.
+12|6397|Sydney, Australia
Just a play on words really. I got the idea while I was searching for yet another plot trigger for a NWN module I was involved in writing. While researching the french revolution for inspiration, I found a great deal of information on the 'League of the Scarlet Pimpernel' and their leader the Scarlet Pimpernel.

The rest is history, I've been using this nick for years, TFC, DoD, CS, CS:S and now BF2.
Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

Mines horrible. I was so excited to play Battlefield that I used my last name with two stupid brackets around it [    ]

I hate it. My 2142 will be BlindFire or RelikReload
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6645|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Longg story. Ill cut it short. My names Scott, years ago 2 of my mates middle names were Thomas. So my girlfriend decided to change mine from Anthony to Thomas.

So then my name was "Scott Thomas Lannon".

So then one of my other friends then called me ScottThomas. Said "Scottomus".

Thats basically it really and ive been called it ever since on random occasions really.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6634|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I actually read most of these because they were interesting

I don't know if I'm a genius or not...i never took an IQ test.  I never tried too hard in school, so I don't even know my full academic potential.

but whenever I would say something that turned out to be right, i would proclaim "it's because I'm a Genius!."  so my friends started calling me Genius.  and I liked that.

before I was Genius, i liked CERBERUS.  Cerberus was the mythological 3 headed dog, quite the beast.  but people called me SIR EEBRIS, and that always frustrated me.
subz3r0mkt
+27|6685
I've used Subz3r0 since C&C Red Alert and GTA.  Taken from the Mortal Kombat series as Subzero is my favorite character (although I'm not all that good in MK either).  Anyways, as the years pasted I've noticed other people started using it as well, so I added mkt to the end to represent my favorite MK game- Mortal Kombat Trilogy :>

Subz3r0 wins, flawless victory :3
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6634|Sea to globally-cooled sea

subz3r0mkt wrote:

I've used Subz3r0 since C&C Red Alert and GTA.  Taken from the Mortal Kombat series as Subzero is my favorite character (although I'm not all that good in MK either).  Anyways, as the years pasted I've noticed other people started using it as well, so I added mkt to the end to represent my favorite MK game- Mortal Kombat Trilogy :>

Subz3r0 wins, flawless victory :3
i preferred Raden.  +1 for MK
Entertayner
+826|6579

From the advert on the back of a magazine. "Entertaining"

Damned straight.
Tetn1s
+59|6650|Los Angeles
Tetn1s because Tetanus is a 1337 virus

Last edited by Ned_Z (2006-12-13 16:23:16)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6528|Adelaide, South Australia

Fenris GreyClaw.

'cause Werewolf names > yours.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6684|Kingswood Country
Ekfud goes back to playing quake 1 generation stuff near end of high school. Most players were trying to use character names from other games, or 1337 type names (c0mpu73r n3rd5).

I had my favourite Gary Larson cartoon on my folder - one of a dog trying to bait a cat into the washing machine with a dodgy sign advertising 'c4t fud'.

My surname is Eckford; the shortest possible contraction I could get for in-game name was drop the c and sub the Fud in. Not real creative, but I have yet to find anyone use anything remotely similar, so it stuck.

I'm trying to get goatse.xe as a 2142 name. Nothing like 'you were killed by goatse.xe' on the screen.

Last edited by Ekfud (2006-12-13 16:45:29)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6448|Brisbane, Australia

well mines not an amazing story really. My name is Tim (thanks captain obvious) and in like primary school when a few people started watching southpark/hearing about it, obviously my new nickname became any variant of Timmmaaaa/TimmmmaaaaH/Timmaaaaaaaaaaaaa etc.

Chose the present number of m's and a's for ease of remembering - 4 of each (and an H of course)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6725
I shit in a litterbox at a party...  about 15 years ago...
Love is the answer
Lt.Smurf
+5|6703|North Germany
Started of in the mid 80` , was young and often drunk, take my size to it and you got a rather small guy who's always (well a lot of times) drunk, blue as drunk and small, voila you got a smurf. the Lt came later when i was working on a side in england as a foreman... since then i kept the name through soldier of fortune, DoD, CS, bf1942 and bf2 ... like to keep it simple...smile

P.S: didn't know it was a "bad" word in english for noob or something like that, but then, who the f... cares.... smile

Last edited by Lt.Smurf (2006-12-13 17:32:38)

Mafia47
+27|6749|Chicago
gamer name = mafia

why? My great grandpa was seriously in part of an Italian mob in New York and was thrown in jail for murdering two people...not the proudest thing but...it fits i guess?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6488|Somewhere else

Alice in Chains is one of my favorite bands.  One song of thiers "Rooster" is about ther guitarists father who's nickname in the Vietnam war was "Rooster".   The guitarists last name, as is his father's is Cantrell.  The guitarists dad's nickname in the Vietnam War was "Rooster" Cantrell.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6658
british comedy show that will have you laughing your ass off.

plus, its a good name for FPS's

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5921244627589859819&q=trigger+happy+tv[/google]

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8570373446452515517&q=trigger+happy+tv[/google]
cospengle
+140|6495|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I had that problem with BF2 where no matter what you typed in it said that name was taken. I tried a long list of names I'd used in the past and variations thereof, but none of them worked. So I started typing in all sorts of random things. Finally when it did work 'cospengle' was what it was. So now I've got a name that no one knows how to pronounce
Johnathan.Heart
Go Heart or go home!
+4|6636|Muenster.Germany
You know Johnathan------Johnathan.Heart ?
Its a tv serie Hard but heartfelt.He drive crazy.I am driving crazy in racing games like Colin Mc Rae rally part 1-5,Gran tourismo etc.So my friends gimme the name "You drive like J.H"so i am Johnathan.Heart.
Catch me in a DPV-----if you can.   
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6686|Middle of nowhere
I was signing up for a Yahoo account, and my friend and i were having an argument about whether i was smart or not, and i said "dammit, i'm a genius!"

and so i put the 'man' on b/c i'm a guy, and 16 is how old i was

now the 16 just sticks b/c i'm so used to it
SoC./Omega
+122|6549|Omaha, Nebraska!
I got my Ara name from a old nickname, he called me aracorn, but i use that in cod2, i just took out the corn. As for omega, well I just said one day that it would be my bf2 name.
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6758|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts
ummm...guess?!?
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6709|MoVal So-Cal
A thesaurus

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard