BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6572|The Land of Claywhore
I was playing KOTOR II:Sith Lords when i got BF2.I was in such a hurry to play that i just used the same name from my character.....kinda wish i would've thought about it more but oh well.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6667
Ajax was a hero for the Greeks from the Trojan war. The great1 because Ajax by itself was taken and I am also great
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6787|UK
William -> Wilhelm -> Vilham

First stage, one mate started randomly calling me Wilhelm in a stupid German accent .
Second stage, absolutely no idea.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6495|Foothills of S. Carolina

Canin is a name I and another person created for a charecter in a RPG I used to be involved in. Used it ever since. Had Lanthos before that, but for some reason that seemed to be a widely used name, so I stuck with Canin.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489

FesterTheMolester wrote:

My name is Fester, and i am a Molester
I thought your name was a John Irving referance.

I chose DoctaStranglove because Doctor Strangelove is my favorite movie and DoctorStrangelove was more than 16 characters so it didn't fit in Bf2. At first it was Strangelove because Diablo2 only allowed 12 but strangelove was already taken in bf2 so I added docta, and I wound up liking it more DoctaStrangelove than the other forms I tried.
Steaming_Poo
+3|6416
When i was around 12 i used to play Starcraft a lot and when i had just start to pick up the game i played a 2v2 game with a friend, after we had won the game i asked my friend how i had done, his reply "You played like a steaming pile of poo on a cold day" hence my name steaming_poo and  i've been using that name in all my video  games since.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6676
A friend of mine had BF2 for about a week before I picked up a copy for myself.  His tag has always been MasterMofo for pretty much any game he plays.  He was pissing me off because he kept bugging me non stop for a week to get the game.  I picked "MastersMom" just to piss him off...it worked like a charm.  I didn't tell him my screen name until we got on a server together for the first time with BF2 and I invited him into my squad.  He cursed me out for the entire round on VOIP.

It works well now though because there are so many people with the name "Master________" so anytime I kill them or they kill me I think it looks funny.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6718

Punched small babies until they told me.
Ssandstorm
+73|6755|Perth, Western Australia
After the best song of all time, Sandstorm by Darude. Sandstorm with one s was already taken by some noob so I ended up with Ssandstorm.
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6563|My head
Abominable Snowman
-----Truncated to Snowman
Snowman meets Animal Mother
= Snowmanimal
explosivo
Banned
+262|6663
Tenacious D Fan
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6439|Florida
I'm a guitar player, so I tried to register somewhere with the name strings, but it was taken so I took out the i and added 012. That is the guage of strings I use on my acoustic.
Simon
basically
+838|6678|UK

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Punched small babies until they told me.
LMFAO

I dunno how I came up with mine, think real hard.
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6470|New York
I use the name "JimmyJazz" in games I don't remember why I didn't use it as my name on these forums.

Anyway, I used "jimmyjazz" for HL2DM back when it just came out, because I was listening to the Clash a lot back then (Jimmy Jazz is a song by The Clash) and when I started to play Planetside I used that name and my clan on there got me into the battlefield series so I just kept using the name, plus after being called Jimmy for so long I dont think I'd recognize any other name as myself...except my real life name.
Ben>You
+90|6546
I was like, Hey! My name's Ben! The end.
Simon
basically
+838|6678|UK

Ben>You wrote:

I was like, Hey! My name's Ben! The end.
Join the special group with me

Simon+Ben>You

hax
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6565
Got mine after I found out I was a good chopper pilot.  And that since im from Mars, living in the water; I had to pay $50,000 for BF2 so all the choppers in the game are in fact mine and you should get out of them and let me have it.    The 1 at the end was because I wanted a "!",  but "1" is more funny.    Oh yeah,  and Get out of my chopper.  You will just crash it anyways.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6409|New York
beginning of last name.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6713|Sweden
My name is Jon Antonsson, people call me JON.ANTONSSON...
Gen. Payne
+50|6727|USA
Originally Gen. Max Payne for MoH:AA, maybe subliminally because of the Max Payne games. Shortened it to Gen. Payne for games like C&C:RA2 because it wouldn't fit. I had to used Gen_Payne1 for my BF2 name cuz some ass-clown got Gen. Payne and hasn't played in forever.
Deader
+7|6813|TN, USA
Deader -- Because I keep getting killed.... A lot...
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6786|Cambridge (UK)
I didn't. It invented me.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6699|In You Endo- Stoke
It was originally Jayden but looking at it Jyden looked better.Just kind of made it up while play some racing game and used it ever since.Also i think Jyden is german.

Ubertube was due to everyone going on about the noobtube in bf2 and i thought i am going have some sort of tube name for my l33t engineer/AT so i came up with Ubertube lol i know its crap but i'm stuck with it now..
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6788|Tenn
I was thinkin of a name for BHD and i just blurted out "CaptainBuck" and told d-money alright ive got mine whats yours.

Buck as in Buck Wild
Captain because i said it right before buck

now people seem to refer to me as a pirate.

i even had one guy ask if this was my real name. I said yes, my mother after giving birth looked down at me and said, "you will henceforth be known as CaptainBuck."
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6576|An Hour North of Indy
this girl i knew called me that and i liked it a lot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard