AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6520|Behind You
I'm an American student studying in Ireland and I turned 18 yesterday.  I was all pumped up to finally give a few key bouncers (that never let me in) my i.d. and a look that says suck my cock.  Not one of the fuckers carded me, the entire fucking night and it was a loooooong night.  It sucked.  The first bar we went to I kind of know the bouncers anyways so they just nodded us in, but the guy at the next bar just took a look at my face and told me to go in, didn't even ask for the i.d.  Two more bars, same thing each time.  Finally we get to the last bar on our "schedule", and I have my I.D. out and everything, like even if this fucker didn't ask to see it he was gonna see it, and the bastard stopped me, held out his hand for the i.d., then pulled his hand back as I reached forward to give it to him, and told me to go somewhere else, cuz I was too drunk.  The bastard, I couldn't believe it.  Then, as we go into the bar next door because half of us were too drunk apparently(The Old Oak in Cork, Ireland SUCKS MY BALLS), the bouncers next door just waved us in.  Anyways, end /crying.
JE3146
+109|6582|Oregon

AchangelTyreal wrote:

I'm an American student studying in Ireland and I turned 18 yesterday.  I was all pumped up to finally give a few key bouncers (that never let me in) my i.d. and a look that says suck my cock.  Not one of the fuckers carded me, the entire fucking night and it was a loooooong night.  It sucked.  The first bar we went to I kind of know the bouncers anyways so they just nodded us in, but the guy at the next bar just took a look at my face and told me to go in, didn't even ask for the i.d.  Two more bars, same thing each time.  Finally we get to the last bar on our "schedule", and I have my I.D. out and everything, like even if this fucker didn't ask to see it he was gonna see it, and the bastard stopped me, held out his hand for the i.d., then pulled his hand back as I reached forward to give it to him, and told me to go somewhere else, cuz I was too drunk.  The bastard, I couldn't believe it.  Then, as we go into the bar next door because half of us were too drunk apparently(The Old Oak in Cork, Ireland SUCKS MY BALLS), the bouncers next door just waved us in.  Anyways, end /crying.
After I turned 21, I've had about a 50% carded rate.

I did get carded my first time out though.

Its all about the confidence in some cases. If you look like you're trying to sneak in , they'll nail you.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6750|Comber, Northern Ireland
dude when i was 16 in belfast i could get into bars and clubs...now i'm 17 i dont need to...i work in a bar!!!
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6540|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
I've never been carded in my life and i've been to countless amount of pubs and bought countless amounts of alcohol at bottlos.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

Ive only ever been ID'd after I turned 18. Shocking.

The other week, we did get turned away from our usual club cos my mate was "too drunk"...he was driving and hadnt drank all night!!
But another club just down the road let us in...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6648|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Im 16 and i get around anywhere. Ive only ever been I.D'd a few times, but that was because some of the people i was with look like kids. Even though half of them are 18 now lol.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6474|A W S M F O X
I dont even bother club/bar scene, and i only turned 18 on monday, lol! I go to raves instead, much more funnnnnNNNNNNN!
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6406|Evilsville
WTF is getting carded?
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6429|Florida

Gillenator wrote:

WTF is getting carded?
When the guerrilla at door asks you for ID to make sure your of legal age to enter the premesis and consume alchoholic beverages.
tiptopT
+72|6593|Scotland's Capital
15 - 18 never really carded, 18- carded alot!! Also from being a doorman, its more how you act than how you look!  Questioning underagers is fun heh heh!
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6520|Behind You

Strngs012 wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

WTF is getting carded?
When the guerrilla at door asks you for ID to make sure your of legal age to enter the premesis and consume alchoholic beverages.
Said gorilla, after finding out you are old enough, will then look for any other reason he can to not let you onto the premises.  His favorite line is that you are too drunk.  This was once delivered to me after drinking a total of 0 alcoholic beverages.  I just laughed in his face and called him a jackass(it was one of those rare occasions where I was a lot bigger than him and his other cronie at the door).  I walked away and said I havent had anything to drink, you're the worst bouncer in the world, you can't judge shit.
Erkut.hv
+124|6746|California
I am 30, and I still get carded, for everything. People look shocked when I show them my ID they think it's a fake.

Which means...

At 40 I'll be in junior college picking up 19 year olds... w00t. Taking Spanish 101 and getting a B.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6429|Florida

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Strngs012 wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

WTF is getting carded?
Said gorilla, after finding out you are old enough, will then look for any other reason he can to not let you onto the premises.  His favorite line is that you are too drunk.  This was once delivered to me after drinking a total of 0 alcoholic beverages.  I just laughed in his face and called him a jackass(it was one of those rare occasions where I was a lot bigger than him and his other cronie at the door).  I walked away and said I havent had anything to drink, you're the worst bouncer in the world, you can't judge shit.
They have a God complex.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6750|Comber, Northern Ireland

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I dont even bother club/bar scene, and i only turned 18 on monday, lol! I go to raves instead, much more funnnnnNNNNNNN!
you sir are a phag
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6827|Belgium
Lol..
Here in belgium the only people who are asked to show their ID are people driving a car which gets pulled over by the police.
Actually kind of sad:S last time I went out I felt like really old. And I'm only 18!
There are little kiddies of 13-14 years old who are jumping around with a beer in their hand at every party these days..
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6777|UK

Snake wrote:

Ive only ever been ID'd after I turned 18. Shocking.

The other week, we did get turned away from our usual club cos my mate was "too drunk"...he was driving and hadnt drank all night!!
But another club just down the road let us in...
Yeah only in the last few years have the cranked up the IDing, and thats only realy in the south or major cities.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6841|USA! USA! USA!

Erkut.hv wrote:

I am 30, and I still get carded, for everything. People look shocked when I show them my ID they think it's a fake.

Which means...

At 40 I'll be in junior college picking up 19 year olds... w00t. Taking Spanish 101 and getting a B.
Hey!  Quit stealing my plans!  I'm back in school from being in the military and way older than most kids in class, but I still look their age.  I had a girl find out we graduated from the same HS and asked what year I graduated, because she didn't recognize me.  I told her, then asked when she graduated, because I might know her siblings (and I wanted an excuse to talk to her, because she's hot).  She replied with "2006."  I tried to correct her by reminding her it is currently 2006 and she must be confused.  Then she reminded me it's the fall and she just graduated High School last semester.  Then I felt old and creepy.  I'd still hit it though.

As far as getting carded?  I grew up in the town I live in now...  back in the day when I was way under age (I was 18 and you must be 21 here) I used to get into the bars easy, because I knew everyone that worked at all of them.  (I live in a kinda small college town.)  Anyways, after having been in the Army for 6+ years I came home and didn't think to stop at the door.  I got tossed out of my regular bar, because aparently I "refused" to show my ID.  I actually just didn't think he was talking to me and so I kept walking.  Oops.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6654
i was in the jail at my army base on my 18th birthday, and noone knew

i celibrated in the toilet cubicle
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
Never been carded, even on the bus i don't have to show a photocard most of the time. Guess it works both ways for me, looking old and young. Yeah, don't ask.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6654

Mekstizzle wrote:

Never been carded, even on the bus i don't have to show a photocard most of the time. Guess it works both ways for me, looking old and young. Yeah, don't ask.
what?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard