[L4WD]Dalek200
+2|6361|Somewhere in the UK
I really hate it when someone rvives you then you are killed again straight away. Also when there are about 20 medics around you none of them revive you they just run past and try to kill the enemy.
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6360
I hate when you own and admin and you get kicked with a stupid reason like, cause we don't like you.
zeidmaan
+234|6425|Vienna

I realy hate when someone takes the attackship or transport ship at the beggining of the round, flies to the nearest flag/silo and lands to cap it.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6772|Internet!
I hate it when people move my vehicle that people are spawning on. It's my damn APC, and the bastards keep moving it.

Do they not realize that vehicles near the titan are probably there for a reason?
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6569|AK101 Factory
I hate people who think the chaingun on the gunship is some uber elite anti tank weapon and will constantly fire it like a squirrel on ritalin just to try and kill it.  At this point I save the tank/walker/apc/titan the trouble of blowing us up and will plant the gunship face first into a tree/lamppost/titan.
Mogura
+17|6373|EUROPE
*what i hate is because there is no big aircrafts like in bf1942 and bfvietnam, see the bombers where fit 5 or 6
   peoples, some fly, some bomb, other on defense tourets :p

*and because there is no AA kit like in BF vietnam, so we get raped by gay chopers all the time, because there is no an AA kit 
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys
claymores.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6650|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

claymores.
bf2142

all i hate about bf2142 is that it left all the childish douches with us here in BF2
FourthHorseman
+36|6466|TX
I hate:

Noobs who refuse to try and learn how to work within a squad.
Squad Leaders who won't issue ANY orders at all.

and, most importantly,

Fucktards who bail out of the pilot seat on the transport.

And I hate Terrell Owens.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51

[L4WD]Dalek200 wrote:

I really hate it when someone rvives you then you are killed again straight away. Also when there are about 20 medics around you none of them revive you they just run past and try to kill the enemy.
You want 2 things now that kinda contra dict each other..
First you say..''Medics should kill first revive later..''
And then you contradict yourself by saying ''Medics should first revive then kill''
So what do you actually want..?
[L4WD]Dalek200

RDMC(2) wrote:

[L4WD]Dalek200 wrote:

And then you contradict yourself by saying ''Medics should first revive then kill''
I didn't mean that I meant when someone revives you someone shoots you (like a sniper) as soon as you are back in the game. Or if you are critically wounded and the medics just avoid or run straight past you.
antin0de
+44|6677|SL,UT
1) When I knife someone, and it makes the "hit" sound, but doesn't really hit.
2) Chasing someone to get a knife kill, only to be killed by his (or someone else's) full-auto.
3) Sentry guns LMGs Support. (the supplies are OK)
4) That I unlocked the Zeller instead of the Lambert.
5) That a majority of the awards require basement-dweller amounts of time played.
6) Motion mines
7) That they ruined air combat.
8) That most people don't join squads on their own (you have to invite).

That is all.

But burying my knife in some hapless fool (or two (or three)) makes it all worthwhile.  And ruining some armor whore's streak.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51

[L4WD]Dalek200 wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

[L4WD]Dalek200 wrote:

I didn't mean that I meant when someone revives you someone shoots you (like a sniper) as soon as you are back in the game. Or if you are critically wounded and the medics just avoid or run straight past you.
Well if it is a sniper that is waiting for you to be revived, then don't blame the medic, he can't know that there is a sniper waiting for you to be revived again..
Kontrolfreq
+50|6615|Cambridge UK
"there is a problem with your connection" <character, moves 10ft to the side and looks at the sky>

Grrrrrrrrrr I WILL find out why mine does it and my housemate's doesn't!
[L4WD]Dalek200

RDMC(2) wrote:

[L4WD]Dalek200 wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Well if it is a sniper that is waiting for you to be revived, then don't blame the medic, he can't know that there is a sniper waiting for you to be revived again..
Well if it has happened about ten times. And once there was someone with a pistol about 2 feet away and i am NOT making this up
Zefar
+116|6659|Sweden
Dissconnect and CTD. I'm getting them quite often nowdays. >.> I really need to format my Pc.
Magius5.0
+106|6392|UMass Amherst
The WORST offense I've seen?  N00b admins...these are guys who think they own the world and bully everyone around, because there is often very little repercussions for their actions.  Racists and hackers are in roughly the same category, absolutely inexcusable etiquette.  bragging is fine if you're good, but don't spam it profanely or excessively.

But most of those don't happen too often to me...the worst thing I hate is stupidity, in a very broad and general category...people should sit down and play single player, or at least READ the forums so they have a clue how to play right, such as:

1. Squad up (and if they do it voluntarily and use VOIP, and sound intelligent, Even better!)
2. Not punishing for genuine accidents (like run in front of my APC, you fucking morons!)
3. Not be a bunny-hopping dolphin-diving glitch-exploiting flamebait (Because all soldiers are fucking Olympic long-jumpers in the future, I guess)
4. Leave the piloting of vehicles to good drivers (like me...or a person of relative higher rank, because I'll keep your stupid ass alive for a lot longer)
5. NOT Be a general fucktard that is more a hazard to his teammates than his enemies

/end rant
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6726|MoVal, Southern California
1) People who are clueless... if you have a medpack or supplies, DROP THEM DOWN for others, dammit, especially when people call for it.
2)anyone who uses hacks.... get a life, please.
3)being spawn raped... when someone steals our walker and no one respawns as engineer to take it out.
4)people who don't know how to defend the titan
strikeman67
+5|6623
1) Lone wolves - This is a game of teamwork:  you get bonus points for helping\following your squad leaders orders.

2)  Squad leaders that disobey/mute the commander - the command has the big picture and is issue commands to squads to take/defend objectives.

3) Squad Leaders that don't issue orders - again free points are being given away and the squad has no direction.

4) "Private Glitch"

5) "Squad Glitch" - I have to disconnect and reconnect to the server in order to leave the squad.  Also you can't spawn on the squad leader too.

6) CTD

7) Players that don't communicate to the squad -  Please use VOIP or the "Spot" functions.
Toxin
+8|6566
The glitch where you can't spawn on your own Titan.  That drives me nuts all fucking round.  And of course you know there are no vehicles at the ground base...so yeah...I'm walking.
MrPredictable
+14|6697

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

The L85A1, its a piece of unaccurate Medic carrying crap.  That gun is worthless past 15 feet.  I also hate noob-tubers.  And bunnies.
we're in the 2142 section, not the bf2 section, and the l85a1 pwns. I wish it was in 2142

I hate the voss, a shotgun should beat it at close range...
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6616|Greenwood, IN

FesterTheMolester wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

claymores.
bf2142

all i hate about bf2142 is that it left all the childish douches with us here in BF2
To be honest with you I could not tell a difference from then and now.  LOL
jamie_v1.1
+35|6513|Leeds, UK
When your in any sort of armour with a passenger, and your trying to sneak up behind an enemy tank/walker/apc, and the retarded fuckwit of a passenger ive been lumbered with starts shooting the pea-shooting AA Gun/Machine Gun at the armour, obviously doing ZERO damage, but alerting the enemy to my plan and giving them chance to run away/fight back!.  AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH fucking idiots STAY OUT OF ARMOUR OR GET A FUCKING BRAIN!!!!!!!!

This is also true when stuck with idiots in a squad, who like to give away your hiding position by shooting at a tank/walker/apc with their machine gun, when we have no one with a kit to take on the thing!!!!

sry bout the swearing, it just really gets on my tits.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6655|Malibu
1) Random glitches
2) A n00b in squad or in same vehicle acting dumb (AND for some reason those dumb guys never listen...) and getting us all killed.
Pipo-de-coma
+1|6648|Ede, Netherlands
hate the squadleader beacon

gets me to stare at my desktop even though i want to help the squad!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard