=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6361
Now I’m sure safe to say that at least 99.9% of us have experienced this before. [OR IS DEFNITLEY GOING TO]. So let me give you a low down on what happened last night.

Well our work had there annual Christmas party and at first I was hesitant to go, but my roommate pulled me from my pc and demanded I go with. Well after a whole lot of hissing and puffing he got me to say yes and well I went.

This is the part were it all happened. Allot of booze and a little bit of dancing and Puff!!! The beer goggles appeared. Now I know allot you know what I’m talking about cause these dang things are uncontrollable they take over your mind, body and spirit like some lethal shot of heroin. Anyway, so there this girl who I work with that I would never give the time of day or a second glance at if you know what I mean and there I go, beer goggles and all I approach the unsuspecting prey like a vicious man or should I say women eating lion from the deepest darkest jungle in Africa, with the STUPID! FKN! BEER GOGGLES on RawR!!!!!! I make my move, success! The prey is week and right and ready for the taking. So to make a long story short, I took the prey back to my den had my fill [without protection] Next morning. The FEAR kicks in, the goggles are gone! There is a hideous, beast lying in my bed WTF!!!!! Have I done NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

So what I’m trying to say is I hope and pray that I don’t catch anything from this girl, and that’s the fear that I’m sure allot of us know quite a bit of or has history about 

PS Just thought ill share my story with yawl. FKN beer goggles sigh!!!
autopilot
banned
+115|6359

Haha, you got owned by beer goggles

Just a pretty good reason to set a clear point of when enough is enough!
acidkiller187
+123|6641
You should try suicide [can't catch anything in the next life iZe thinks ]
[KS]RECON
+35|6573|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
Yaaaa bro .... Fear is a sickness, but let the power be with you and may you feel no feaarrrrrr young Jedi!!! LOL
Hey i was about to have exactly the same as you once, but thankfully to my buddies I was able to realize on time (thank God) what sin I am about to make ... and when I saw the girl next day I was going to smash, then I realize how great is to have trustful friends (or at least one with no beer goggles) to help and protect you from the evil monsters )))) lmao

What we learn today: When going out, always one from the group is not drinking (usually the driver or may be not), so we all can rely on his expertise, muuaahhaaaahahaaaa!!!!!
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6361
No I got really good friends………….! Friends that want you to smash a swamp donkey so that they can make fun of you bastards .  But I believe in karma friend, the wheels turn those bastards will get what’s coming to them and when it does, ill be right there basking in the moment of utter satisfaction MUWHAAAAHAHAHAHAH!
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6559|USA bitches!
The one and only time I got hammered, I was hitting on this lesbian. She had a smokin body, but wasn't that cute in the face. I would've turned her straight if she went for it.
zeidmaan
+234|6426|Vienna

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

So what I’m trying to say is I hope and pray that I don’t catch anything from this girl, and that’s the fear that I’m sure allot of us know quite a bit of or has history about
if shes ugly enough not to get a second glance, than I woulnd worry about "catching" anything from her

Besides I always say, "one doesnt learn to drive in a ferarri" if you know what I mean
[KS]RECON

zeidmaan wrote:

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

if shes ugly enough not to get a second glance, than I woulnd worry about "catching" anything from her

Besides I always say, "one doesnt learn to drive in a ferarri" if you know what I mean
Vruuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm ........ vruuuuuummmmmmmmm ferrariiiiiii lmao
Erkut.hv
+124|6746|California
Everyone's bagged themselves a warthog once in their life (or twice).
Smoke_Deez
+8|6397
Well if I ever need anyone to jump on the grenade, you can be my wingman anytime Mav.  Rub some dirt on it, you'll be fine.
d.cripz
+29|6420
hell its not all bad, you may get little kids comign soon wouldnt that be exciting.
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6361

Smoke_Deez wrote:

Well if I ever need anyone to jump on the grenade, you can be my wingman anytime Mav.  Rub some dirt on it, you'll be fine.
FTS no offense

d.cripz wrote:

hell its not all bad, you may get little kids comign soon wouldnt that be exciting.
I will shoot myself StG...........! I shit you not
[KS]RECON

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

Smoke_Deez wrote:

FTS no offense

d.cripz wrote:

I will shoot myself StG...........! I shit you not
EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!

NO FEAR MY LITTLE FRIEND, BUT PLEASE USE THOSE MAGIC RUBBERS NEXT TIME! MAY I SEND YOU SOME? (CONSIDER IT A SMALL CHRISTMAS PRESENT)
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6361

[KS wrote:

RECON]NO FEAR MY LITTLE FRIEND, BUT PLEASE USE THOSE MAGIC RUBBERS NEXT TIME! MAY I SEND YOU SOME? (CONSIDER IT A SMALL CHRISTMAS PRESENT)
NO FEAR MY LITTLE FRIEND, BUT PLEASE USE THOSE MAGIC RUBBERS NEXT TIME For some reason i find irony in that sentence, like it has a double meaning or something

Last edited by =*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 (2006-12-12 12:44:14)

[KS]RECON

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

[KS wrote:

RECON]NO FEAR MY LITTLE FRIEND, BUT PLEASE USE THOSE MAGIC RUBBERS NEXT TIME! MAY I SEND YOU SOME? (CONSIDER IT A SMALL CHRISTMAS PRESENT)
NO FEAR MY LITTLE FRIEND, BUT PLEASE USE THOSE MAGIC RUBBERS NEXT TIME For some reason i find irony in that sentence, like it has a double meaning or something
nO irony at all ... please let me not be misunderstood, I only suggest you use them and offer a gift! No irony! No irony! No Irony! No irony!
chittydog
less busy
+586|6846|Kubra, Damn it!

zeidmaan wrote:

I think you have it backwards, man. The warthogs are the ones you have to worry about the most. The only way they get any action is from drunk bastards who are too wasted to remember a condom. I'd make an appointment with the doctor now if I were you...
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6361

[KS]RECON wrote:

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

[KS wrote:

nO irony at all ... please let me not be misunderstood, I only suggest you use them and offer a gift! No irony! No irony! No Irony! No irony!
Or maybe i should start banging prostitutes They always have those Rubbers with them
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6361

chittydog wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

I think you have it backwards, man. The warthogs are the ones you have to worry about the most. The only way they get any action is from drunk bastards who are too wasted to remember a condom. I'd make an appointment with the doctor now if I were you...
I was thinking the same thing. I guess i should really go this time
[KS]RECON

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

[KS]RECON wrote:

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

Or maybe i should start banging prostitutes They always have those Rubbers with them
Hmmmmm (thinking) .... rubbers=prostitutes, hey if you go for the prostitutes which is your decision I strongly suggest you get yourself not a rubber but a bio-hazard suit (and again I am not sure will help ) lmao
acidkiller187
+123|6641
I have an Idea Shave your E-penis, take a bucket with pure bleach in stick it in there for 5min take out problem solved. No mess no fuss Clean little E-penis and then, you can do it again Go Swamp donkeys
explosivo
Banned
+262|6654
up the bum for no babies
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6361

explosivo wrote:

up the bum for no babies
i tried she said no

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard