Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6996|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I got whiped too lol, many of my higher-ranked friends (who I know have never padded) got whiped aswell, probably some retarded bug, if I lose my stats now I'm going to give away my BF2142 copy and just wait for ET:QW.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6969|Belgium

Masterstyle wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Im afraid to login...
You're whiped too.. I just checked the Leader Boards.
well that was blunt and straight to the point
OK, sorry if that sounded blunt. But he deserves to know.
Anyway, I wouldn't go nuts about it. There are so many others that are whiped that EA will have to do something.
They'll probably get flamed like hell. And this obviously will cost them a lot of costumers if they don't fix it.

At Zeidmaan; sorry if that sounded blunt.
But I thought you'd want to know anyway. + To let you know that you're not alone.
I'm browsing through my friends their accounts and about 1/3 of them got whiped too..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-12-12 05:12:29)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6996|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I hope the actual padders, the ones with over 1000 points IAR wont show up again when all this crap is done.
Master*
Banned
+416|6648|United States

PBAsydney wrote:

I hope the actual padders, the ones with over 1000 points IAR wont show up again when all this crap is done.
and the ones on the efficiency leaderboard with 20+ SPM
Sambuccashake
+126|6763|Sweden
The insane BR scores would be an easy way to find padders but it seems like some have been wiped without any apparent reason as well.

Wonder if I was wiped too... *shock horror gasp and so on and so forth*

Will follow this thread with interest.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6744|Your attic
Wow.. EA do have a sense of humour.

Oh and guess what... I haven't been reset and I statpadded my ass off.

Last edited by Towelly (2006-12-12 05:20:07)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6541|New York
wow, about 14500 got wiped.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6969|Belgium

Sambuccashake wrote:

The insane BR scores would be an easy way to find padders but it seems like some have been wiped without any apparent reason as well.

Wonder if I was wiped too... *shock horror gasp and so on and so forth*

Will follow this thread with interest.
Nah. My best round was: 101
So that isn't really insane.
+ TupacShakur for example still has his stats, and he has a BRS of 140-150 I believe

I can't figure out any valid reason for the whipe. So I asume that it would be an error.
(And that actually scares me, 'cause we all know how good EA is at fixing errors..)
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6829|Kingswood Country
$5 says it was one of the genius EA techs managing to knock a cup of coffee over into a server stack.

Might have to drive-by Tupac's server... cap some beyotch.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

You should have send I <3 You emails to EA while you guys had the chance, now all you crybabies are getting whipped Btw, Its Tuesday, maintanence day, read the thread by Spawnofthemist, so relax.

Maintainence on servers = EA/DICE kicking back drinking a Latte, flipping switches, reading the forums & Laughing their Butts off when people freak out. LOL
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52141

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard