oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6474
ive killed more than one person 3 times in a game, it shows one guy i killed 3 times in a round, but why not all the other players that ive killed in a round more than 3 times?
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6621
I dont know man mine never works. I might get a new favorite victim if i kill someone more than the last guy but it never goes into the "more victims" list. I dont know whats wrong never figured it out.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
kebabking
+14|6373|Brisbane, AUstralia
yeah same here? i dont know if it is working properly
Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6331|United States
Ya i think its broken
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6471|Houston, TX
You may not be an enemy to that person.  Also, I believe that the enemies/victims are updated only when you get promoted.

Link stats to your name, please.
soad1583
+1|6603
From what I understand in order for someone to go on your favourite victims list they have to have you on their worst enemies list.  So you might kill someone 4 times, and that might be a new high for you, but if they've been killed by a bunch of guys 10 times before then you won't appear on their worst enemies list, meaning you won't have them appear on your favourite victims list.  I'm not entirely sure how this all works either but I know they have to update their stat page on bf2s before they will appear on your list.  So say you kill someone 16 times in a round and they should be your favourite victim, they won't show up until they actually update their stat page.  This is what I've been told.  If you go to bf2player.com and click on misc. down at the bottom, it will show you your actual full list of favourite victims and worst enemies.  If you want that same list to appear on bf2s you gotta search for each individual user and make sure they have updated their stats since they became one of your favourite victims.  That's what I did anyway.

One more thing, your list updates when you update your stats and when the person you killed updates their stats, not when you get promoted.

Last edited by soad1583 (2006-11-29 18:00:22)

JG1567JG
+110|6558|United States of America
I hate to be the one to say this but "SEARCH"

EDIT-->soad1583 beat me to it by about 50 seconds.

I don't think anybody has figured out exactly how they work.
They will only show up in the enemies and victims list on this site only if their stats have been checked here at BF2s.
You can go to http://www.bf2player.com/ and see who is in your victims list and come back here and look up their stats then they will show up. I was going to do this for you but you don't have a link to your stats.
Sorry mods,admins, and Chuy for plugging another site

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-11-29 18:10:38)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6766|Barrington, RI
i belive the kills are actually in a row and not in a round or i would have a lot more victims
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6749|Great Brown North

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

I dont know man mine never works. I might get a new favorite victim if i kill someone more than the last guy but it never goes into the "more victims" list. I dont know whats wrong never figured it out.
its because you're a dirty redneck

mine updates whenever i kill someone enough to get a new victim :\
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6597|Warlord

oneshotsnipednoobfag wrote:

ive killed more than one person 3 times in a game, it shows one guy i killed 3 times in a round, but why not all the other players that ive killed in a round more than 3 times?
The worst enemy/fav. victim lists are definitely buggy but one of the key things is that you have to kill the other guy while you remain alive.

More here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49905&p=2

Also, in case you don't already know this: for a player to show up in the stats on BF2s they have to have at least 100 points. Sometimes you'll get names showing on another stat site like BF2Player, but they'll never be in your list here unless the account is played on more.
Purple.Urkle
+2|6512|United States
I have a guy on my worst enemy list that only killed me one time..wft
explosivo
Banned
+262|6613
look here http://bf2s.com/player/82932835/

now, his worst enemy has killed him six times, and i have killed him seven times with my claymore only account, and i'm only on the more enemys list.

so why aint i his worst enemy if i have killed him one more time than his worst enemy?

that thing is fucked.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6713|Backward Ass Kansas
I was wondering about this myself this weekend and have determined the following:  Everyone in my victim list has me as their worst enemy, fact.  So maybe you have to kill them multiple times, without dying, and more than anyone else has. Does this make sense?  I still have some unanswered questions concerning the actual numbers, but I think this how it works.

After a bit of searching I have found a related thread that supports this theory:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52702

If someone else kills one of your Favorite victims more than you did, they fall off of your list.

By George I think I've go it!

Although I still don't get why it would show 1's....

Solved....

Purple.Urkle: Look at that guys stats. He has 196 points.  You were the first person he ever killed and he never killed anyone more than once without dying. 

Anything else you want figured out just let me know....

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2006-12-11 17:56:38)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

It's because your name sucks.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
use the search you dumb asses
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

THA wrote:

use the search you dumb asses
Woot!

Hey secksy!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6713|Backward Ass Kansas
Yaall shud jus shut da hell up and tel'em what da heel he wan's to know......   
self righteous bitches
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6535|England

Steveo7800 wrote:

Ya i think its broken
Errr, it does work. Ive had an enemy who killed me 8 times in a round since I had this game. The other day I played a very long round on Midnight Sun and some solo'ing chopper bitch got me 9 times...needless to say, hes my new enemy.

Also, if they are a private under 100 points, BF2s does not track them. Ive got a few victims on bf2player - but not bf2s because of that.

Last edited by Snake (2006-12-12 03:36:31)

MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6340|Pittsburgh, PA USA
I know this is a bit old but I just wanted to point out that I got a new victim tonight with 9 kills (on him) even though his "Enemies" leader has 13 (on him)
I don't know if that answers or complicates anything but I guess it does work.....sometimes.
Delphy
+45|6555|Bristol, UK
My victims are mainly Corporal noobs, not that impressive. My worst enemy; I let him statpad me and a mate to get his expert knife back when you needed 18 kills IAR. I kind of wish I hasn't let him do it now, it makes me look bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard