INDREKK367
+10|6487
Today i lost my 4th top victim. Is this normal? And why does bf2player.com show more top victimis then BF2s.com?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
maybe that person got their stats reset
INDREKK367
+10|6487

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

maybe that person got their stats reset
No they didn't.
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6493|Oklahoma City
You'd lose someone off of your "more victims" if they get a new worst enemy, and BF2s only shows players who are in the BF2s stats database.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6534|Denmizzark!!

INDREKK367 wrote:

Today i lost my 4th top victim. Is this normal? And why does bf2player.com show more top victimis then BF2s.com?
Because bf2s only show people that have had their stats looked up on bf2s.. Just get the name from bf2player, type it in the get stats box above you and voila, you have your favorite victim.. Just did that today actually, now I have twice as many victims showing..
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6493|Oklahoma City
Too bad you can't remove PFC's on your "more enemies" from the database...
INDREKK367
+10|6487
They have their stats on the BF2s.com (atleast one of them).
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI
bf2player also shows players with less than 100 points BF2s doesn't. also your victim proabably just got owned more times by another player
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6663|Groningen, The Netherlands

INDREKK367 wrote:

omg, estonia has like teh l33t uberpwnage flag
soooooooooooo pretty
INDREKK367
+10|6487

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

bf2player also shows players with less than 100 points BF2s doesn't. also your victim proabably just got owned more times by another player
For example http://bf2s.com/player/76184121/ - this guy was in my victim list about month or so.

Gamematt wrote:

INDREKK367 wrote:

omg, estonia has like teh l33t uberpwnage flag
soooooooooooo pretty
Glad that you like it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard