Being Flashbanged78%78% - 61
Being Gassed16%16% - 13
Someone throwing a smoke grenade near you5%5% - 4
Total: 78
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6783|Nova Scotia, Canada

Just wondering.......

I figure most will choose flashbang, and the whole smoke grenade thing is kind of a joke, but whatever.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
Farting then smelling your own farts that you can't run away from, that's what I hate the most, so it would be : Being gassed?

None, I like everything the way it is.
Trax416
+0|6708
I hate being flashbanged
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6758|Mark it zero.
i voted flash bang, because for a while you cant see shit. but if there is gas, you can still see, and its pretty easy to get behind something or if you are close up you can still spray at the enemies.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725
flashbanged while in a chopper...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6770|Internet!
Gassed, FBs go away pretty quickly and it doesn't take long before you can see well enough to shoot, and if you're paying attention and have some decent knowledge of a map, then you usually can find some cover when you get FB'd.

Gassed on the other hand, you're just screwed. Choke for a while, then be unable to sprint.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6822
Flashbanged, because they're ALWAYS friendly...
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6764|The Netherlands
what idiot voted for the smoke grenade those are pathetic.
i hate flashbang!!
emperorphoenix
+5|6783|Westeren Australia

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

dam straight i mean com'on wats next nukes
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6767|Brixham, UK

emperorphoenix wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

dam straight i mean com'on wats next nukes
Yeah, trying to fly a chopper toward the carrier on Iron Gator isnt fun if a team mate is spamming FBs around on the ground as you take of.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6744|Houston, TX
If your quick you can avoid a flash, even up close. I had one land near my feet yesterday. I turned my back to it and only suffered minor vision problems that lasted about 5 seconds. I could still see. Just a little blurry. With gas I'm always late getting my mask on.
:]-[: El_Shiznit
+3|6758|Florida
Being flashed.

It would be nice to look at the game I payed 80somethin' dollars for.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6729
Flashbangs, definately....

The smoke grenades are ridicolous. The smoke radius is so small that you just need to walk 2 steps in any direction and you have clear sight again. And you got only 1 grenade while you got 4 flashbangs with the f2000...
ronin1942
+-1|6852
ok im one of 2 so far that voted for smoke. i vote this way because their useless wether in the assult kit or on the armor. cant stand that crap gas and flashes have a pourpose (no a dolphin, i just cant spell) even though you usually get gassed or flashed by a team mate its not the weapons fault its the smacktards fault.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6729

ronin1942 wrote:

ok im one of 2 so far that voted for smoke. i vote this way because their useless wether in the assult kit or on the armor. cant stand that crap gas and flashes have a pourpose (no a dolphin, i just cant spell) even though you usually get gassed or flashed by a team mate its not the weapons fault its the smacktards fault.
And why did you vote for the smoke grenade now?
topal63
. . .
+533|6727

:]-[: El_Shiznit wrote:

Being flashed.

It would be nice to look at the game I payed 80somethin' dollars for.
Ditto!
PvtchieF73
+15|6718|Netherlands
flashbang... worst ever!
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6748|Finland
flashbangs... some times there's some teammate spamming those even there's no enemys near
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6816
Both flash bangs and gas suck, smoke grenades are stupid...
Charmin
+1|6702
Flashbangs in this game are terrible!!!! You cant see shizzles for ever, not to mention ive never been flashed by an enemy, usually while taking the heliseat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard