DTAC
+9|6757
Apart from being able to heal and repair whist in a vehicle. What other advantage is there? It says that it deploys  faster but noticably faster compaired to the bog standard hub?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6551|Valhalla
I've not payed that much attention really....
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6587|USA
NONE.

they just want to make you waste an unlock.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6558|Sammamish, WA

DTAC wrote:

Apart from being able to heal and repair whist in a vehicle. What other advantage is there? It says that it deploys  faster but noticably faster compaired to the bog standard hub?
Its greater speed is much needed when you start going for silver and gold medic badges. 10 heals IAR is tough enough and would be maddening if you didn't have increased heal speed. Imagine trying to get 15 IAR...

Besides, healing yourself in the middle of a round more quickly is bonus enough, not to mention healing those around you faster. That in of itself should prove its worth right there.

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-12-10 02:33:31)

Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6711|UK
it heals a bit quicker
DTAC
+9|6757
Cheers. I'll unlock them after the more crucial stuff then. Now..... Lambert or Voss......?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6551|Valhalla

DTAC wrote:

Cheers. I'll unlock them after the more crucial stuff then. Now..... Lambert or Voss......?
Depends what you play as more both guns are awsome VOSS in particular
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484

DTAC wrote:

Lambert
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6661|Ohio
lambert. even though i dont have it yet. darn 800 points!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

DTAC wrote:

Lambert
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Zefar
+116|6665|Sweden
Take Lambert and go with Krylov while being PAC Assault. Krylov just plain rocks. :3
1MaNArmY
+2|6814

JdeFalconr wrote:

DTAC wrote:

Its greater speed is much needed when you start going for silver and gold medic badges. 10 heals IAR is tough enough and would be maddening if you didn't have increased heal speed. Imagine trying to get 15 IAR...

Besides, healing yourself in the middle of a round more quickly is bonus enough, not to mention healing those around you faster. That in of itself should prove its worth right there.
I still can't get 8 heals in a round let alone 10.  I have >20hrs use with it also.  Just give me back my damn medic bags so I can get my badge.

I have the silver suport re-supply piece of cake but the heals are killin me.  Most I can get is 5 IAR.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6410|Belgium

1MaNArmY wrote:

JdeFalconr wrote:

DTAC wrote:

I still can't get 8 heals in a round let alone 10.  I have >20hrs use with it also.  Just give me back my damn medic bags so I can get my badge.

I have the silver suport re-supply piece of cake but the heals are killin me.  Most I can get is 5 IAR.
just forget the gunning part, run with your box around to everyone who is a a little damage. forget your stats and concentrate on healing and reviving. best maps: cerbere landing and camp gibraltar. On berlin there are too many vehicles.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6404|New York

1MaNArmY wrote:

JdeFalconr wrote:

DTAC wrote:

i was having the same exact problem. what you want to do is hit up a titan map, with the advanced hub. follow people around on the ground (preferably a decent sized squad) healing them, don't be so concerned with getting kills. when a shield goes down, follow everyone to whatever titan they go to and drop your hub where they are standing around. if they move around a lot, keep it in your hand and just follow them. i got mine in this manner, so you can definetely do it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
DTAC
+9|6757
I downloaded the FFOLKES SP unlock mod so I spent a day playing around with both the Lambert and the VOSS. I prefer the VOSS as an unlock first, make a bunch of points as a medic whore and then get the two unlocks needed to unlock the Lambert.
Janysc
+59|6699|Norway
Heals/rearms faster. Get points faster. Get more unlocks faster. Get shottie and Voss faster.
strikeman67
+5|6629
The Advanced ammo\health hubs not only do their job faster, but they let you give\heal from a vehicle.  The basic hub will not let you do that.  I'm not sure if it has a better radius effect either. 

If you unlock the V2 eng tool, that tool repairs faster and also let's you repair while in a vehicle too.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.
Voss is too easy to use. Challenge yourself with a Scar 11.
panderiz
+32|6783
Krylov or the Voss, best nif weapons by far, just look out for the tards spraying their support weapons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard