JesusElSavior
+0|6728
I'll paypal mafia9945874958 a dollar if he'll at least spell 50% more of his words correctly, and use better grammar.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6732

JesusElSavior wrote:

I don't even have the time to read the full thread, but I'm sure many of my views have already been expressed by others.

A big issue I have, is when it comes to punishment for crimes.

An illegal is drinking and driving, hits someone, resulting in the sober fella's death.  Jose is deported, and will most likely be back within a few months.  You and I...different story if we were that drunk driver.

I believe anyone who comes here (legally), works hard, pays his taxes, etc... has every right to be here.  Babies born here, to illegal parents, are not citizens in my eyes.  They're as illegal as the parents.  Unfortunately the 14th amendment doesn't agree with me.
Anyone born on US soil deserves to be a US citizen. It's the parents who don't deserve to be here and I have no qualms removing the child from the hands of parents who would use him for such a purpose. Give the kid to a financially secure family that can raise him properly as opposed to leaving him in an environment that will likely lead to him commiting a violent crime at least once in his life.
JesusElSavior
+0|6728

FeloniousMonk wrote:

JesusElSavior wrote:

I don't even have the time to read the full thread, but I'm sure many of my views have already been expressed by others.

A big issue I have, is when it comes to punishment for crimes.

An illegal is drinking and driving, hits someone, resulting in the sober fella's death.  Jose is deported, and will most likely be back within a few months.  You and I...different story if we were that drunk driver.

I believe anyone who comes here (legally), works hard, pays his taxes, etc... has every right to be here.  Babies born here, to illegal parents, are not citizens in my eyes.  They're as illegal as the parents.  Unfortunately the 14th amendment doesn't agree with me.
Anyone born on US soil deserves to be a US citizen. It's the parents who don't deserve to be here and I have no qualms removing the child from the hands of parents who would use him for such a purpose. Give the kid to a financially secure family that can raise him properly as opposed to leaving him in an environment that will likely lead to him commiting a violent crime at least once in his life.
If that were to be the case, then I concur.  But how often does that happen?
FeloniousMonk
+0|6732
It doesn't. I'm saying that it should. But what makes a man a natural born citizen to you if not one that was born on US soil?
MajorGeneral
+1|6694

MajorGeneral wrote:

You have not proven anything really.

Xanthpi wrote:

Yes I have.
No You Have not. By using portions of a book that was written more than a thousand years ago you try to make the arabian people and culture seem "lesser" than the western way of life.

MajorGeneral wrote:

I have a close friend that is from Palestine, a really nice guy. Even if he is a muslim he never asked me about my personal beliefs. Actually he knowes that I am an atheist. Has he hurt or been unfriendly towards me for that? No.

Xanthpi wrote:

Is this the same as when people say "I'm not racist - I have a black friend!"?.
No, blame yourself for making me bring that up. You say that "they" want us to convert and stuff...

MajorGeneral wrote:

And don't start saying that he isn't a true muslim. He follows the islamic teachings as good as he can.

Xanthpi wrote:

Obviously not.
And that you base on?

MajorGeneral wrote:

To be a part of a religion you don't need to follo every old rule in the book.

Xanthpi wrote:

Absolutely true.
Don't you think that your previous statement contradicts this one? Because you have set up some "rules" how a true muslim is...

MajorGeneral wrote:

According to your reasoning even the pope wouldn't be a true christian.

Xanthpi wrote:

Does anyone actually think that he is a true Christian? I thought he was a Catholic.
Oh but you forget that there is sunni and shia muslims to...

MajorGeneral wrote:

I feel sorry that you feel so much hate towards people of other religions

Xanthpi wrote:

One religion in particular, actually.
Well that I belive you...

MajorGeneral wrote:

and races.

Xanthpi wrote:

Never have I said I hate people of other races. You just made that up, didn't you.
Nope, because you tend to connect the majority of the middle east people with terrorism, isn't that rascism?

MajorGeneral wrote:

This may come as a surpriseto you but there really is nice people from Africa, South America and even your object of hate: Middle East.

Xanthpi wrote:

You really haven't understood this thread at all have you.
Oh I forgot you only hate 1 billion muslims. Oh, pardon me, then it is OK!

MajorGeneral wrote:

bringing upp old quotes from Winston Churchill isn't in anyway relevant.

Xanthpi wrote:

Oh yes it is, in the context of critisising Islam.
Sure, though his credibility is not that great after reading the other weird quotes.

MajorGeneral wrote:

This man though that even democracy wasn't that OK and he utterly disliked Mahatma Ghandi.

Xanthpi wrote:

So your logic is that if someone is wrong about something then they must be wrong about everything. Back to school for you, son.
Yep, though not today. The thing is that I wanted to prove was that Winston Churcill's credibility isn't one of the best.

MajorGeneral wrote:

We should reflect on the future not on the past.

Xanthpi wrote:

How can one reflect on something which has not happened yet. You really, really do need to go back to school.
Excuse my poor english. The thing I meant was that we need to think about the future a little more than we tend to. For example: If some (like you for instence) just feels hate and nothing else towards a whole people what will it then lead to? Say that this hate grows between people. Then the world would probably see another world war. And we don't want that, I at least hope so... And yes again I am going to school but not for a good while...

MajorGeneral wrote:

Nuking someone may not be the right way to a stable society.

Xanthpi wrote:

Why are you talking about nuking?
Actually you can exchange the word fo anything else of your ideas how to solve "problems" with a multicultural society.

MajorGeneral wrote:

You say that Mohammed was a madman?

Xanthpi wrote:

Yes!
Okey, I guess that's your opinion then...

MajorGeneral wrote:

What about Jesus then? He claimed that not only was he a son of God but also God.

Xanthpi wrote:

Well both Jesus and Muhammad had frontal lobe epilepsy so maybe both of them are up there in heaven talking to teapots and smelling each others' bottoms.
Oh, you made a medical study of a person that you even can't find the corpses after. And please show some respect for others beliefs and do not say those things even if you are an atheist or whatever...

MajorGeneral wrote:

At least it seems that the same ol' arguments are used all over again.

Xanthpi wrote:

Go and read, and understand the thread and I wouldn't have to keep on educating people such as yourself.
educating us in what, hate?

MajorGeneral wrote:

// A peaceful and tolerant person

Xanthpi wrote:

And one whose country would be invaded and enslaved were you the commander in chief.
There you go, these invasions you talk about. Really, when are they comming. Enslaved? Ok...
Should I remind you of who enslaved whom?
JesusElSavior
+0|6728

FeloniousMonk wrote:

It doesn't. I'm saying that it should. But what makes a man a natural born citizen to you if not one that was born on US soil?
Born to parents who immigrated here legally, OR who have documentation to show they have started the process maybe.

Never thought about your suggestion before, but it's a great point.  I would support that in a heartbeat.  As long as the illegal parents were shipped on outta here.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6732
I believe they should be given the opportunity to become naturalized but if they do indeed fail that process then they shouldn't be here. Immigration is crucial to the survival of the United States. Without it our economy will crumble. But I do believe that anyone born in the US (including on board US ships, US territories like Puerto Rico, US embassies, and other such places considered sovereign US land) is a natural born citizen. No two ways about it in my mind.

The mistakes of the parents should not deny the child the opportunities presented by being born American.
JesusElSavior
+0|6728

FeloniousMonk wrote:

But I do believe that anyone born in the US (including on board US ships, US territories like Puerto Rico, US embassies, and other such places considered sovereign US land) is a natural born citizen. No two ways about it in my mind.

There should never be any doubt about that.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6712|USA
America has become the DAMN melting pot for different races, religions and just plain Freaks! And now the US government is talking about giving citizenship to all illegals that are already in this country. Give me a fucking break! That's like saying if you rob a bank and don't get caught but turn yourself in later you should get to keep the money. What a load of monkey shit! It's time for the good ole USA to put up a BIG fucking sign saying "ALL FULL! NO VACANCY" And for all the damn immigrants that think the US should conform to their customs and have multilingual ATM machines, I say FUCK YOU, go home. I'm tired of this shit. Everyone now has to be an Asian-American or African-American or Mexican-American. The hell with all this politically correct race name bullshit. Most fucking African-Americans couldn't trace their family tree back to Africa if the went 10 generations back. It's AMERICAN plain and simple. As for all the minorities crying like little bitches on how they've been fucked over by the US I say have a nice hot cup of "shut the fuck up". The only people that got fucked by the US is the Indians. I no I don't mean fucking Kerpal from India. He can go play hide and go fuck yourself, cause they are a problem too. And for all you that are for outsourcing US jobs to india and other countries, here's a nice piece of info that the credit card companies don't tell you. Those damn foreigners that you get when you call customer service for American Express, Visa, Mastercard ect..... Our US laws regarding privacy do not apply in those countries. The is a well documented case of a customer service rep from another country that worked for a major credit card company. He demanded a lump sum payment or else he would release sensitive information regarding their customers. IE: Social Security Numbers, Names, Addresses ect.... Guess what the fucking credit card company did. They paid that greedy little smacktard! I say screw them all. Go home or go to hell!
SodaBob
+-1|6840|Indiana, US

CreepingDeath wrote:

Yeah . living here in the USA it's either the MEXICANS taking all of the jobs, or the Packies buying up and running everything. HIDDING behind that think pieceof glass because, so many of us are sick of thier cheap ass ways.
   The other day I went into a 7/11 and there was a african american, buying most likely a 2-3day old muffin that was sitting on the counter by the cashier place.(Yes under plastic glass). I know many of times if i am owed like 2-5- 10 cents back, ill just say keep it.
   Well this guy was a few cents short of buying the muffin, trying to dig up a few cents more out of his pockets,
Myself thinking it was like 25 30 cents diffrance and knowing i could spare a quarter to help his guy out. what's that 25 cents. Well it turned out he was only 3 cents short of being able to buy it.
    I said VERY LOUDLY ?" OH MY FUCKING GOD " you cant be fucking  serious your crying over 3 cents. you cheap ass mother that's where i quit. Then i asked what you couldn't spare 3 4 cents for a guy to get a muffin ?No worries, i don't think she even knew what I was saying since now days america lets anyone in no matter if they can speak our lanugage or not into our country.
And, alternately, America evidently keeps people who cannot even spell or write proper English.   Why?  Because we're free here, free to speak whatever language we choose or even free to spell and write poorly.

America has always been a "melting pot" of languages (and people).  Indeed, the English language itself, even before America was "discovered" by the Spanish, was a melting pot language.  Do you eat beef, or do you eat cow?  Venison, or deer?  "Beef" and "venison", for example, are derivatives of French words.  And English borrows many, many words from many different languages...

CreepingDeath wrote:

Then the same day I was at Sears, They just did the advertisments over the radio in english, Then again in spanish. I think this is BULLSHIT fully. Why should we have to accomidate illegales in our country and as andy dice clay said and  i love it. IF YOU CAN'T speak my mother fucking lanaguage get the fuck out of my country.
Because illegals are the only spanish speakers, evidently?  Despite the fact that Texas and California had Spanish speakers living there long before the first English speakers ever set foot there, not to mention Louisiana/New Orleans with the French and Creole speakers that have lived there for centuries.  Etc. etc.

Lastly, how much of the Black Foot language do you speak?  Iroquois?  Inuit?  If you can't speak the original languages of this land, why don't you go back to Europe where you came from!?!?

LOL

Bob.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d
my post is gone.  JesusElSavior go suk your mothr bitch,  u fink i would spend time giving a shit bout my english on game forum, sry sir about not using proper gramme, r.  and could som1 tell me how to do that thing where u quote and then answer, and then quote and so on. So that i can answer xanthpi.

good 4 u that u been goin to RE lessons, got and A, even better.

maybe u need to open your eyes, i clearly said u prob dont have a raligon.

the peace that stopping me from killing the dude nxt door.

wot bloodshed, most bloodshed around the world happends due to other reasons, 
"Hindus and Muslims in Pakistan?"
that over kasmir, if u still ant figured it out yet.

expect islam, LOLOL . stop quoteing out of context again, u might hav goin to RE on time, but u still dont knw anything, sunny fukin jim.

prove there own point, ????

Last edited by mafia996630 (2005-12-28 12:25:00)

JesusElSavior
+0|6728

mafia996630 wrote:

my post is gone.  JesusElSavior go suk your mothr bitch,  u fink i would spend time giving a shit bout my english on game forum, sry sir about not using proper gramme, r.  and could som1 tell me how to do that thing where u quote and then answer, and then quote and so on. So that i can answer xanthpi.

good 4 u that u been goin to RE lessons, got and A, even better.

maybe u need to open your eyes, i clearly said u prob dont have a raligon.

the peace that stopping me from killing the dude nxt door.

wot bloodshed, most bloodshed around the world happends due to other reasons, 
"Hindus and Muslims in Pakistan?"
that over kasmir, if u still ant figured it out yet.

expect islam, LOLOL . stop quoteing out of context again, u might hav goin to RE on time, but u still dont knw anything, sunny fukin jim.

prove there own point, ????
Your post makes me proud of our Kindergarten teachers here.  The Kindergarteners (sp?) can spell 10x better than you can.

Keep posting, your idiocy is entertaining.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d
how many times do u hav to say it, how many time do i have to say it, please read all other posts before u comment on the lastest one.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d
might help ? , just maybe ?
JesusElSavior
+0|6728
I have many Muslim friends, so I have nothing against the religion, and the majority of its peaceful followers.  Now the radicals are a different story.   

Take this quote:

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant.  The Qu'ran, the Muslim book of Scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."

-----Omar Ahmad-- Co-Founder of the Council of American Islamic Relations.

It's fellas like this, that make me want to enlist now, instead of waiting for a degree.

Last edited by JesusElSavior (2005-12-28 16:04:40)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6760|d
bye. hav fun in iraq.  y would som1 like that (neva heard of him), of his position go and say somfink dum like that, even if it was ture or not. in naruto words, he's a barkaro.(dam filler eps) LOL.

dude u want to kill 10 ppl like him or a 100, get the degree.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6826|Grapevine, TX

mafia996630 wrote:

bye. hav fun in iraq.  y would som1 like that (neva heard of him), of his position go and say somfink dum like that, even if it was ture or not. in naruto words, he's a barkaro.(dam filler eps) LOL.

Seriously Im a US Marine, What are you saying? (Typing)
JesusElSavior
+0|6728

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Seriously Im a US Marine, What are you saying? (Typing)
I'm still trying to figure out what he's attempting to say.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6768|Atlanta, GA USA
He's definitely trying to say somefink. 
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6737|England
Muslims donate a percentage of their wage to pay for mosques dont they? not the tax payer, wtf is Dan500 on about?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6705|th3 unkn0wn

MajorGeneral wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Yes I have.
No You Have not. By using portions of a book that was written more than a thousand years ago you try to make the arabian people and culture seem "lesser" than the western way of life.

MajorGeneral wrote:

I have a close friend that is from Palestine, a really nice guy. Even if he is a muslim he never asked me about my personal beliefs. Actually he knowes that I am an atheist. Has he hurt or been unfriendly towards me for that? No.

Xanthpi wrote:

No, blame yourself for making me bring that up. You say that "they" want us to convert and stuff...

MajorGeneral wrote:

And don't start saying that he isn't a true muslim. He follows the islamic teachings as good as he can.

Xanthpi wrote:

Obviously not.
And that you base on?

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Absolutely true.
Don't you think that your previous statement contradicts this one? Because you have set up some "rules" how a true muslim is...

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Does anyone actually think that he is a true Christian? I thought he was a Catholic.

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

and races.

Xanthpi wrote:

Never have I said I hate people of other races. You just made that up, didn't you.
Nope, because you tend to connect the majority of the middle east people with terrorism, isn't that rascism?

MajorGeneral wrote:

This may come as a surpriseto you but there really is nice people from Africa, South America and even your object of hate: Middle East.

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Sure, though his credibility is not that great after reading the other weird quotes.

MajorGeneral wrote:

This man though that even democracy wasn't that OK and he utterly disliked Mahatma Ghandi.

Xanthpi wrote:

So your logic is that if someone is wrong about something then they must be wrong about everything. Back to school for you, son.
Yep, though not today. The thing is that I wanted to prove was that Winston Churcill's credibility isn't one of the best.

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

How can one reflect on something which has not happened yet. You really, really do need to go back to school.
Excuse my poor english. The thing I meant was that we need to think about the future a little more than we tend to. For example: If some (like you for instence) just feels hate and nothing else towards a whole people what will it then lead to? Say that this hate grows between people. Then the world would probably see another world war. And we don't want that, I at least hope so... And yes again I am going to school but not for a good while...

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Actually you can exchange the word fo anything else of your ideas how to solve "problems" with a multicultural society.

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Yes!

MajorGeneral wrote:

What about Jesus then? He claimed that not only was he a son of God but also God.

Xanthpi wrote:

Well both Jesus and Muhammad had frontal lobe epilepsy so maybe both of them are up there in heaven talking to teapots and smelling each others' bottoms.
Oh, you made a medical study of a person that you even can't find the corpses after. And please show some respect for others beliefs and do not say those things even if you are an atheist or whatever...

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Go and read, and understand the thread and I wouldn't have to keep on educating people such as yourself.

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

And one whose country would be invaded and enslaved were you the commander in chief.
There you go, these invasions you talk about. Really, when are they comming. Enslaved? Ok...
Whoa there m8. Chill. Looks like you've got too much free time on your hands. How long did it take you to put all that together by the way?

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2005-12-29 18:45:51)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6705|th3 unkn0wn
Damn, that's probably the BIGGEST quote I've ever made, LOL
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6737|England
and the biggest ive seen :E
Fahrenheit
+0|6775
I was utterly dismayed to find, that a Bagel is nothing like a doughnut!!! its just a bun with a hole in it!!!..why is there a hole?...what is it with holes? is it a freudian sandwhich?..you come out of a hole, most spend their lives trying to get in a hole and u end up in a hole when u die!!!...only to discover their is a God and ur in a hole load a shit for believing in it, him, her whatever....
MajorGeneral
+1|6694

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Yes I have.

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Obviously not.
And that you base on?

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Absolutely true.

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

and races.

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Yes!

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

MajorGeneral wrote:

Xanthpi wrote:

Whoa there m8. Chill. Looks like you've got too much free time on your hands. How long did it take you to put all that together by the way?
Took 15 minutes, lol I know. I planned to play BF2 but couldn't find a good server. So what the check: spend an hour here instead. Besides I have to train my debating skills for school.
And the best way is to start with racist noobs, anyone can hack their arguments into pieces:D

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard